Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 133 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
Gainesville
United States
Member #159040
September 11, 2014
87 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2015, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

sweetie  god knows  ur heart and u did the right thing. Don't feel bad they missed there blessing  god is going to bless u more. U r already blessed because  God has his hands on u. Keep doing what u r doing because  God knows ur heart and he knows u. Love u

STORM's avatar - Rean
    Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2015, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

You tried!!!! All u can do...

Indeed.. U c, I share My Experience cus No one Knows how many messages I receive an how so many reach out to me an share their experiences in life. If I'm able to be of help in Any way, 'I will'.. 

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2015, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

sweetie  god knows  ur heart and u did the right thing. Don't feel bad they missed there blessing  god is going to bless u more. U r already blessed because  God has his hands on u. Keep doing what u r doing because  God knows ur heart and he knows u. Love u

Thx dear, love u too Wink

Charleston SC
        United States
        Member #163217
        January 23, 2015
        1 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2015, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Hello  Im Claragirl3 from Charleston, SC I'm new to lottery post & even though I've been coming to the site for a couple of years. I always enjoy reading your Post you are truely Blessed & Gifted. You where born with a Givers Heart & that's a gift from God. It can't be taught or faked it's just how God made some folks. When you have that gift people will take your kindness for weakness & they will try to use you, but because of that natural giving Spirit even though we are hurt & bruised we turn around the next day & give all over again. Keep doing what your doing don't be discouraged. You are a shining Light. God Bless you & Baby girl.

Tifton
          United States
          Member #148125
          October 23, 2013
          243 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2015, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

238 box hit for me thanks storm

GaPoetess1981's avatar - disney12
            Macon
            United States
            Member #158289
            August 17, 2014
            494 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2015, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Saturday I went to samsclub to pick up my grocery order, well the guy actually added a lot more of food in which I didn't even order an he said, Have a Blessed night.. Altho I felt bad cus I Know I didn't pay for the items.. I thought abt it an Remembered speaking to a few ppl here who Needed food, etc.. So I left.. The saddest thing, I tried to reach out to the ppl who I Knew I cud Give food to but they declined cus they wanted me to give them Money instead.. Broke My heart, I'd Rather Give food, that way.. I Know their family will have something to eat cus for one, in my heart.. I Dnt feel like they wud do the right thing if I gave money at this time. Lord Knows My heart was in the Right place.. 

You're anointed by the most high love! Nobody can take your shine or spirit unless you allow them to. As long as you know your heart was in the right place, that's all that matters. People often disguise their greed in the form of a call for help. God opened your eyes and heart, unbeknown to you or them, to see through that greed.

Just tryin to learn a lil bit...so I can earn a lil  bit

Wink

cjwade1's avatar - dbf1f095 51ef-4d02-ad1d-69e186a7a16d.jpg
              Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #44801
              August 9, 2006
              190 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2015, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Congrats All on your winParty.. My plate is kinda full right now, so if I reply late, I'm abt to explain why. I have 4 ppl Max..I'm playing for an last night was my jump off.. I started in store here in Ga but I played small to build, then put my own money online an go from there.. 083 hit, so let's do this.. I have received All dep.. I Dnt play everyday an I have a certain way I play.. To the 4 of you, I Know 2 of you have paypal which works best for me, other 2 let me know if u hav the same.. Thanks!

Across the board, 8190 622Smash

In Store 800, 539/356, 301* 683/839* 328* I'll Go to the store in the morning an whateva number I feel strongly abt, I will Drop $50 GL Today Everyone!! 

once again, i'm speechless. While the Numbers were falling I was on the phone with my wife who said our son is about to have a $455 dentist bill. I played your numbers Str/bx today but I did combo one of them.. guess which one? 328 !

No longer worried bout that dentist bill  Wink

Oh, and my church is up to $100 this week and counting  ..lol.. So Amazing !

Do we run these back this eve?

big papa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                ga
                United States
                Member #105002
                January 23, 2011
                52 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2015, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Congrats All on your winParty.. My plate is kinda full right now, so if I reply late, I'm abt to explain why. I have 4 ppl Max..I'm playing for an last night was my jump off.. I started in store here in Ga but I played small to build, then put my own money online an go from there.. 083 hit, so let's do this.. I have received All dep.. I Dnt play everyday an I have a certain way I play.. To the 4 of you, I Know 2 of you have paypal which works best for me, other 2 let me know if u hav the same.. Thanks!

In Store 800, 539/356, 301* 683/839* 328* I'll Go to the store in the morning an whateva number I feel strongly abt, I will Drop $50 GL Today Everyone!! 

thank Storm b0x hit.first pc died  now battery in truck dead, i know every thing will be all right. with our angel on my side. you are God sent and i thank U have a great day  tell young miss hello.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2015, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Hello  Im Claragirl3 from Charleston, SC I'm new to lottery post & even though I've been coming to the site for a couple of years. I always enjoy reading your Post you are truely Blessed & Gifted. You where born with a Givers Heart & that's a gift from God. It can't be taught or faked it's just how God made some folks. When you have that gift people will take your kindness for weakness & they will try to use you, but because of that natural giving Spirit even though we are hurt & bruised we turn around the next day & give all over again. Keep doing what your doing don't be discouraged. You are a shining Light. God Bless you & Baby girl.

I Appreciate Your warmth My Dear.. Thank u Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: January 27, 2015, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

238 box hit for me thanks storm

Congrats sweetie Party

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: January 27, 2015, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

You're anointed by the most high love! Nobody can take your shine or spirit unless you allow them to. As long as you know your heart was in the right place, that's all that matters. People often disguise their greed in the form of a call for help. God opened your eyes and heart, unbeknown to you or them, to see through that greed.

Embarassed Much love for u sweetie pie Lovies

Atlanta, Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #132754
                        September 11, 2012
                        83 Posts
                        Posted: January 27, 2015, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all the GA wimners from SC!!!!

WHISH's avatar - flower2
                          Hardwick, Georgia 31034
                          United States
                          Member #104
                          August 16, 2001
                          855 Posts
                          Posted: January 27, 2015, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Storm for $40.00 I played 328 $1.00 straight-box. You are a Angel to me I have won more since I been following your post. I will continue to listen what you say.  Thanks again.

cjwade1's avatar - dbf1f095 51ef-4d02-ad1d-69e186a7a16d.jpg
                            Atlanta, GA
                            United States
                            Member #44801
                            August 9, 2006
                            190 Posts
                            Posted: January 27, 2015, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

I've been playing the heck out of 123 and 758 (combos) last 2 weeks. I'm going to continue until the end of the month. Anyway, I randomly was wondering your join date (even though I know you had another name earlier)... Join date 1/23 Big Smile

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: January 27, 2015, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

once again, i'm speechless. While the Numbers were falling I was on the phone with my wife who said our son is about to have a $455 dentist bill. I played your numbers Str/bx today but I did combo one of them.. guess which one? 328 !

No longer worried bout that dentist bill  Wink

Oh, and my church is up to $100 this week and counting  ..lol.. So Amazing !

Do we run these back this eve?

Hyper I'm so happy for u/fam.. Yes, Keep rest in play.. GL sweetie

Page 133 of 652