Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 154 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
pntwsng's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg

United States
Member #139470
February 23, 2013
162 Posts
Posted: February 5, 2015, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Ga 465* Hyper Party

congratz Storm!..played it mid but didn't play it back..you're still hotttt!

Janair's avatar - disney32

Bahamas
    Member #161305
    November 24, 2014
    167 Posts
    Posted: February 5, 2015, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

FEELIN' STRONG

564* 945*

Simply the BEST See Ya!

lkbacot's avatar - batman38
      Raleigh
      United States
      Member #157808
      August 1, 2014
      55 Posts
      Posted: February 5, 2015, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Good evening Storm....needing something good for NC tonite...any thoughts...by the way

YOU ARE WONDERFUL AND A BLESSING...KEEP UP WITH THE GIFT AND VISION...

lank's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
        albany georgia
        United States
        Member #55707
        October 15, 2007
        565 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2015, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

U are the Greatest

Lagrange ga
          United States
          Member #156439
          June 18, 2014
          1037 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2015, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Anything for Ga tonight. Thanks for all you do.

Favorite Numbers: 430 421 623 918 115 177 1017 0421 1115 5566

STORM's avatar - Rean
            Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: February 6, 2015, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Good evening everyone, I have been going to meetings early in the morning for the past few days. I c the numbers have been ALL Over the place, hmmmm.. Let me get to work on winning U some MONEY!! An 01* is due.. 120* 901* 051* 710* 100* 310* 160* 011* 014* 108*

lookout for 205* 072* 420* 306*/390* 393*/633

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
              Member #109074
              April 5, 2011
              3524 Posts
              Posted: February 6, 2015, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

693Unhappy

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: February 6, 2015, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Look At Me Now..

061* 109* 

386*  839* 038* 

800*- 808**   

330** 030*

Sc 839*Str SmashSmash Party

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: February 6, 2015, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Dear members, 

I Receive A lot of pm's discussing numbers.. Life experiences an

Not Everyone is nice an I Go Above and Beyond to B here an 

Give My Time. I Never Complain, etc.. All I Ask is for the same

Courtesy. Some say, 'Storm Dnt let it bother u'.. Easier said 

Than done Cus I'm human an I'm Not made of stone..

If I let the evil things ppl say/do bother me, I WUD Not B here Now.

I Enjoy being here, DNT get mad at me when u miss the number.

I Dnt hit All the time eventho I post the numbers, that's Bcus I Dnt

Play everyday. If u ask me to call u, B mindful that I Receive A lot

Of numbers, etc.. No disrespect but when u say u have something

To tell me, 'Pls tell me in pm'.. I Dnt like small talk. I work a whole

Lot Better when u jus Get to the point cus when u Dnt, it makes

Me Very uncomfortable.. I am Not going to sugar coat anything.

I Dnt give out my number much, I'm quiet an laid back. I'm Not 

Here to talk bad Abt anyone, Nor to argue.. I am Not perfect, No

One is an If I have Ever said anything to anyone out of the way,

I am sorry. Everyday I am Working On ME.. To Become a Better

Wife.. Mother.. An Friend. Only a few ppl here Know that I've 

Been married for 21yrs this June.. Now Everyone who reads this 

Knows.. U c, I told u.. I'm Private. Thru Every Struggle, No matter

What, My hubby has been an Active Role in My life.. We R a Team,

Thru good/bad.. Anytime I go thru something here on LP, he

Always say, Dnt leave jus limit pm conversations Abt life an jus

Stick solely on talking Abt numbers. I care an whateva U wana

Talk Abt, I'm here to listen.. All I ask is that u B aware that we Dnt 

Know each other personally an I am Only one person, so if u ask 

Me to do something, Give me a lil time. Before I do anything major,

I pray first.. To All the Gift members, I jus WANA say that the 

Website I was using for gift cards, I'm unable to use now.. So I 

Have to go another route.. Be patient, thanks!

Love, STORM Lovies

domonique7's avatar - Yavill

United States
                    Member #122496
                    February 1, 2012
                    361 Posts
                    Posted: February 6, 2015, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Dear members, 

Love, STORM Lovies

Hi Storm,

Even though I don't know you personally.From what I can tell being on Lp, you are a wonderful,caring,person.

You are truely a blessing.You have a gift and you have been kind enough to share it,even though you don"t have to.That says a lot about you as a person.I want to say brush it off and  keep it moving .

Thanks for all you do

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: February 6, 2015, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm,

Even though I don't know you personally.From what I can tell being on Lp, you are a wonderful,caring,person.

You are truely a blessing.You have a gift and you have been kind enough to share it,even though you don"t have to.That says a lot about you as a person.I want to say brush it off and  keep it moving .

Thanks for all you do

Hi my dear, Thx! It's All a learning an growing experience an Each day, I'm learning/growing to become a better ME!!

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                        Engelhard N. C.
                        United States
                        Member #94999
                        August 1, 2010
                        236 Posts
                        Posted: February 6, 2015, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm, I don't know you personally, but being a part of this lp you seems to be a loving, caring, and giving person.Even though you have a family and a life of your own you still find time to be a blessing to others. One thing you must understand no matter what you do, someone will still be not appreciative.  So continue on being you and being a help to others. I thank you for everything you do on lp for me and others.  LOVE YOU!

Lovies

LuckybeginningSee Ya!

Atlanta, Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #132754
                          September 11, 2012
                          83 Posts
                          Posted: February 6, 2015, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Storm we love and appreciate u and the time and effort u put into guiding us...people r crazy if they are actually mad about not hitting a number...it's a game of chance and shld be fun....this is not a job.....im glad u r enjoying ur life and ur hubby...continue to be blessed...like the old people say...those complainers will be left by the wayside...lol....gl tom...to everyone here...

Pildriver's avatar - myjeep
                            NW Florida
                            United States
                            Member #137818
                            January 12, 2013
                            2690 Posts
                            Posted: February 6, 2015, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Dear members, 

Love, STORM Lovies

Yes Nod
                            Ur Good @ what you do, n take what folks say to heart, good & bad..
                            Let the bad sh_t just roll right on off..
                            Anyone with half an ounce of brain can see that you have a god given gift...
                            Just keep on being U!
                            Thanx for all you do..
                            Pil Big Grin Angel

I Can; seethemoneycomeinourwayBlue Angel

Mattmccl's avatar - Lottery-054.jpg
                              Augusta, Ga
                              United States
                              Member #161769
                              December 10, 2014
                              2146 Posts
                              Posted: February 6, 2015, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Dont let people get to you dear, most of us here love you and what you do to help us. Imma start calling you "Toyota" cause i love what you do for me....lol 

smile! :) , and brush em off!!!!!!!!!!

(the smile makes them mad, i promise) he he

Even a broke clock is right twice a day!

Page 154 of 652