Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 278 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: June 1, 2015, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Hey Storm I got a box hit feels so good because I have'nt hit in a minute thanks to you. LoviesParty

Hyper Yay!! I'm so happy for u sweetie pie.. Party

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2015, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Blessings my dear I appreciate all of your msny blessings and may you and your family keep on being blessed thanks for everything my dear 

Love always the Family

Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2015, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi Tenn player,

As Storm stated, God is with you and your family always!

God bless you and your family!

Psalm 18:2  “The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”

Niecy506

Smile

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2015, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Watch These Numbers,Up Top!!

Adding 276/729* 379*/637

Special 903.. 306*..

FL 927* SmashSmash

nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #13581
          April 9, 2005
          699 Posts
          Posted: June 2, 2015, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Gd Morning Storm hru ? thank u i caught 927 box may God continue to guide u,protect u and bless u and your family. 

Have a bless day.

tenn player's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
            brownsville,tenneessee
            United States
            Member #144622
            July 10, 2013
            355 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2015, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Hi Tenn player,

As Storm stated, God is with you and your family always!

God bless you and your family!

Psalm 18:2  “The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”

Niecy506

Awesome! I really appreciate your generous thoughts and prayers

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: June 2, 2015, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Gd Morning Storm hru ? thank u i caught 927 box may God continue to guide u,protect u and bless u and your family. 

Have a bless day.

Hi dear, congrats on your win Hyper Thx for Always being, 'You'..

Much love!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2015, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Awesome! I really appreciate your generous thoughts and prayers

When we All pull Together an give each other love/support, really warms my heart.. Sometimes when I come to LP, I have so much Im dealing with that at times I Dont share, I jus sit back an take it All in.. Jus Knowing U All care so much abt me an Always keeping me in your prayers, I cry cus I feel so lucky to B sharing part of my day with such Amazing PPL.. thank u for making my days a little brighter!! 

Love u,

Storm 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2015, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Iowa 1-8-9 Str  Party

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                    Engelhard N. C.
                    United States
                    Member #94999
                    August 1, 2010
                    236 Posts
                    Posted: June 2, 2015, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi tenn player, sorry about your loss. I know  that GOD will bless you and your family to get through this. Stay strong and be there for each other. Keeping you and your family in prayer.

LuckybeginningSee Ya!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: June 3, 2015, 4:43 am - IP Logged

No one here is perfect.. We ALL make mistakes an screw up. If I have Ever said anything wrong to anyone, I apologize.. Sometimes we get so caught Up, that we forget what's important. I come here an share my thoughts but some ppl take what I say the wrong way, an will nbx me with an attitude.. All U have to do is ask me, don't assume the worse Abt me.I Won't change who I am for Anyone. I am Never gonna sugar coat anything. I say what I feel Cus it's real.. Coming STR from my heart. If u are holding on to hurt, 'Let It Go'.. Forgive and Move Forward, cus any resentment toward anyone will Only keep U from prospering. U can look at my thread from beginning TIL now an U will c how many members don't even speak to me now an the majority of members, we actually moved outside of LP an Ive shared more of me an my family.. Anytime I allow my babi involved an have ppl come around her, means.. You are special to me, an it takes time to build a friendship an Not everyone knows how to be a friend. I've had ppl quickly block me from LP, FB, cause I didn't give them what they wanted, or Cus I didn't answer my phone an be at their every beck an call.. Some got into relationships an after knowing me over 10yrs, they got scared of losing the new person, trying to be in it for ALL the wrong reasons. Money does Not make U happy.. U will c how quickly ppl turn on you when u have an they Dnt.. Eventho they say, Oh I gotchu.. But the first time something bad goes down, they head for the hills.. Be careful who u meet on the Internet or in person for that matter.. So much shade going on an I'd rather b left out of it All. Anyone who does not like what I say on my thread, U know what to do.. I'm Not Gona block the haters, for what.. They'll Only find another way to contact me, Jus Grow Up.. Time is too short for the Bull an I've jus abt had it with LP. If U get a pm from me entitled, Pay.. That means I'm actually sending money back to you, I will let u know why. When I play for ppl, I like to build a connection an go from there.. If u are bytchin every chance U get abt how I play, I'm gona cut U Off really QUICK! Update.. I DNT play online much like I use to, last Big payout I received jus took me thru too much.. I actually had to do 8 payouts cus of amount, but it took me like 3 months to get it all cus the services have to b available .. If u play online, U know exactly what I'm talking abt. I'm Only playing lottery at store here in Ga now an its a mess.. I'm gona stick with the doubles an trips in p3/4 an Jus Go Hard.. Other numbers jus coming all crazy! So when I hit Big hopefully this week.. I'll send payouts.. Thanks a lot for your understanding an trust in me to make it happen!! Will be heading to the store at 5am to get my numbers for U in..

Have an amazing day!

Storm

dbell66's avatar - anne
                        Ormond Beach, Fl.
                        United States
                        Member #119904
                        December 5, 2011
                        314 Posts
                        Posted: June 3, 2015, 6:10 am - IP Logged

Bless your heart Storm! I haven't posted in quite

Awhile. Just want you to know I need and appreciate 

You very much! So sorry that you always have to

Have such grief over some people. I need you to pick

Me up! Been down in deep depression. You make

Me smile! Just remember that when others get you

Down. Help!!! Florida has gone all whacky on me!!

Need a win badly.I am a sinking ship going down

Fast! Any advice you can give me at this point

Will make me get off this horrible ship wreck I am

Riding out. Many blessings sent your way! 

Thank You Storm as always much love!!

DIRTFTSYDHTDIA

"Do it right the first time so you don't have to do it again!"

Tifton
                          United States
                          Member #148125
                          October 23, 2013
                          243 Posts
                          Posted: June 3, 2015, 8:17 am - IP Logged

No one here is perfect.. We ALL make mistakes an screw up. If I have Ever said anything wrong to anyone, I apologize.. Sometimes we get so caught Up, that we forget what's important. I come here an share my thoughts but some ppl take what I say the wrong way, an will nbx me with an attitude.. All U have to do is ask me, don't assume the worse Abt me.I Won't change who I am for Anyone. I am Never gonna sugar coat anything. I say what I feel Cus it's real.. Coming STR from my heart. If u are holding on to hurt, 'Let It Go'.. Forgive and Move Forward, cus any resentment toward anyone will Only keep U from prospering. U can look at my thread from beginning TIL now an U will c how many members don't even speak to me now an the majority of members, we actually moved outside of LP an Ive shared more of me an my family.. Anytime I allow my babi involved an have ppl come around her, means.. You are special to me, an it takes time to build a friendship an Not everyone knows how to be a friend. I've had ppl quickly block me from LP, FB, cause I didn't give them what they wanted, or Cus I didn't answer my phone an be at their every beck an call.. Some got into relationships an after knowing me over 10yrs, they got scared of losing the new person, trying to be in it for ALL the wrong reasons. Money does Not make U happy.. U will c how quickly ppl turn on you when u have an they Dnt.. Eventho they say, Oh I gotchu.. But the first time something bad goes down, they head for the hills.. Be careful who u meet on the Internet or in person for that matter.. So much shade going on an I'd rather b left out of it All. Anyone who does not like what I say on my thread, U know what to do.. I'm Not Gona block the haters, for what.. They'll Only find another way to contact me, Jus Grow Up.. Time is too short for the Bull an I've jus abt had it with LP. If U get a pm from me entitled, Pay.. That means I'm actually sending money back to you, I will let u know why. When I play for ppl, I like to build a connection an go from there.. If u are bytchin every chance U get abt how I play, I'm gona cut U Off really QUICK! Update.. I DNT play online much like I use to, last Big payout I received jus took me thru too much.. I actually had to do 8 payouts cus of amount, but it took me like 3 months to get it all cus the services have to b available .. If u play online, U know exactly what I'm talking abt. I'm Only playing lottery at store here in Ga now an its a mess.. I'm gona stick with the doubles an trips in p3/4 an Jus Go Hard.. Other numbers jus coming all crazy! So when I hit Big hopefully this week.. I'll send payouts.. Thanks a lot for your understanding an trust in me to make it happen!! Will be heading to the store at 5am to get my numbers for U in..

Have an amazing day!

Storm

WELL SAID!!!

nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #13581
                            April 9, 2005
                            699 Posts
                            Posted: June 3, 2015, 8:59 am - IP Logged

Gd Morning Storm well said. Storm u kno we have some jealous and envy people in this world but God gat u covered . Continue to

do what u love to do and may God continue to guide u and protect u and your family. Have a bless day.

Janair's avatar - disney32

Bahamas
                              Member #161305
                              November 24, 2014
                              167 Posts
                              Posted: June 3, 2015, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Strorm life is sooo unfair sometimes we try our very best to help people out and at the end of the day they turn against us for no reason. I know it hurts because I've been there and done that.  Storm just look at it this way those people were not meant to be in your life so God had to remove them.  Not everyone we talked to or smile with mean us well. So just say thank you Lord for removing those mountains.  I love you

Love All ......  Trust a few...... And do wrong to none

Page 278 of 652