Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 307 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2015, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Special, Win with these numbers.. I'm Gona Go Now an Rest, don't know when I'll be back.. I seriously Need Sleep.. Can't fight it anymore. Have A Blessed Day!! Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2015, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm hope u got some rest and u are taking it easy have a bless day love.Lovies

Hi Luv.. I'm Abt to try an Get some Much Needed rest right Now.. Wink

camden,sc
      United States
      Member #166862
      June 13, 2015
      9 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2015, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

What's do y'all have for sc

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Engelhard N. C.
        United States
        Member #94999
        August 1, 2010
        236 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2015, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm, please get some rest. Take care.Bed

LuckybeginningSee Ya!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
          Stone Mountain, GA
          United States
          Member #3189
          January 1, 2004
          28240 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2015, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Special, Win with these numbers.. I'm Gona Go Now an Rest, don't know when I'll be back.. I seriously Need Sleep.. Can't fight it anymore. Have A Blessed Day!! Lovies

GA 6/30 Eve:  321 repeat, Congrats!

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: July 1, 2015, 3:50 am - IP Logged

What's do y'all have for sc

Sc 536 759 329

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: July 1, 2015, 3:51 am - IP Logged

Hi Storm, please get some rest. Take care.Bed

Wink Thx dear!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: July 1, 2015, 3:54 am - IP Logged

GA 6/30 Eve:  321 repeat, Congrats!

321 Smash Thx sweetie pie! 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: July 1, 2015, 5:20 am - IP Logged

Good Morning, I Pray Everyone has a Beautiful Day! I have been away from LP, I have been thinking on what I should do.. Take a break or jus walk away all together an Never look back. I have tried, lord Knows, I have tried to assist Anyone who asks Me.. I'm NOT on lp All the time.. I had Over 40pgs of messages to read by different members an I simply Don't have that kind of time to read Every pm in one day but I do try to answer in a timely manner.. If u pm me Abt playing lottery for you an you get very upset cus I haven't replied, more than likely, 'I won't' play for you cus how would u act when I'm actually playing for U an things Don't go your way, it'll b hell an I Refuse to get caught Up in some mess.. Real Talk! I have some Special members here that Know me so well, they reach out to me on a much personal level to Keep Me advised, kinda snap me back to reality of Opening my eyes to the fact that Not Everyone wants to wish me well, so B careful. My heart cares so much abt ppl.. That when some members become so dedicated to Uplifting me everyday, showing concern.. I Open up a lil more outside of Lp. I use to B extremely quiet an private on/off lp but Always Willing to lend a hand to anyone who asks me, while at the same time ppl plotting to hurt me, 'Where they do that at? I've been kind to everyone here. No one Knows the constant attacks I Receive unless I tell u. PPL we're Not in high school, I Will Continue to Keep it classy cus I was raised to have Integrity. We R on the Internet, where I am sure millions of ppl read our thoughts.. There is No need to come on here acting a hot mess. We can Never Grow as a ppl cus So many cant B happy when the other succeeds. I'm a Leader, Not A Follower.. So when a member comes to me talking abt another member, I Hav NO Comment an when members come to me abt what other members have said abt Me, 'I Keep My Eyes An Ears Open on Both Ends'.. So Much Evil in this world, really sad! Jealousy is such an Ugly Disease.. I have to focus on what's Most important to me right now an Thats my family.. So many ppl have reached out to me since my 20th Anni, saying they were happy for me, then turn around and say nasty things like, Storm.. U r not perfect, etc.. Let me tell Everybody Up In Here that I Never pretend to B Perfect, I Spit Tha Real an Only Deal With Tha Real.. An with that being said, some ppl jus can't handle The Truth an can't B happy for anyone else cus they r so miserable.. I'm Not going to entertain your bullshyt, so when I walk away from speaking to U.. You'll know why? I am Not here to lie to ppl, what do I have to gain from doing so, 'Nada'.. I Give numbers an sometimes I like to share LIFE Experiences and that's My choice, if U Don't Wana read what I have to say, then by all means.. Keep it moving, 'Your choice'.. The pain that I have endured on here has been from ppl I let into my life outside of lp.. Only a few, when I let u in my heart an U for whatever reason listen to what other ppl say abt me, who Don't even f'n know me an U then question our friendship.. To Me, I feel betrayed an that U R Starting To Drink The lp Hater Kool aide. Don't f*k me over trying to B my friend when u working with the enemy!! I won't Allow this experience to make me bitter.. It'll definitely make me better. God Knows How to Turn Our Mess into A Message. One last thing, When I post numbers, those are the numbers to play, right now.. I will Not do Any breakdowns this Week. I am getting my daughter ready an prepared to travel an she is my main focus .. I will start breakdowns again on Monday JULY 6th. 

Have a Safe 4th Of July!!

Love, Storm

wendy67's avatar - disney32
                    georgia
                    United States
                    Member #35172
                    March 13, 2006
                    615 Posts
                    Posted: July 1, 2015, 7:14 am - IP Logged

Love u too Storm. Came to see what u posted n i see they are still at it. Girl i know ur sick of them bcz im tired of them for u. If it were me i would delete all msgs today, not even care who sent what n if possible disable my msgs for 2 weeks n keep doing me. That way they can keep their ish to themselves n simmer n it. Be blessed dont let their actions deter u. Block them if necessary. Peace n Love

domonique7's avatar - Yavill

United States
                      Member #122496
                      February 1, 2012
                      361 Posts
                      Posted: July 1, 2015, 7:14 am - IP Logged

Stopping by to say thanks again for all that you do Ms Storm 

rubync's avatar - disney20
                        wilson, nc
                        United States
                        Member #153080
                        March 5, 2014
                        1427 Posts
                        Posted: July 1, 2015, 7:19 am - IP Logged

Blue AngelThank you STORM for what you do for me !!!!! I have got hit because of you and I thank you .I know you try to help other and it hard for you to get back to us sometime ,Blue Angelbut you do have a family.take care of them and when you can help nc that will be a blessing.but dont leave us .I ll take what I can when you have time . Blue Angel

United States
                          Member #77700
                          July 30, 2009
                          14 Posts
                          Posted: July 1, 2015, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Storm-you do what you do 'cause NO one can do it better!!! Never posted much-just look for help on getting a hit--and I gotta say ""YOU are the REAL DEAL" 

Just remember--

A "SHIP" is designed to take you places, so if your friendSHIP, partnerSHIP, companionSHIP or relationSHIP isn't taking you anywhere

ABANDON SHIP

Safe travels to your daughter-your fans are always here when you are missing her TOO much

naples florida
                            United States
                            Member #166265
                            May 13, 2015
                            29 Posts
                            Posted: July 1, 2015, 8:27 am - IP Logged

YOU TOO, MY DEAR, AND AGAIN PLEASE IGNORE ALL NEGATIVE POST'S THAT COME YOUR WAY!!!!

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYLOLBananaUS Flag

Love Ya

Dee

ChinaDoll's avatar - disney36
                              gainesville
                              United States
                              Member #159141
                              September 14, 2014
                              356 Posts
                              Posted: July 1, 2015, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Good morning sweetie,

The things people do or say to you will not do cause harm because God got you cover u might get disappointed and get hurt  and you might have to share some tears but sweetie please Keep ur head up and know I praying for you and the family.... Love u sweetie...

I'm a winner in God EYES

Page 307 of 652