Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 32 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2014, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP Fam,

I want to thank All of you who have been a true friend to me thru out the yrs. We All come from different backgrounds and each one of us are special an unique in Our own way. I Always try to come here an bless others an also share my day if I feel my experience will Help others. I've Reached Out to a few PPL An In my heart, I Wish I Cud have met these two gentlemen.. I left LP for personal reasons but to come back in knowing I've lost a dear friend here that I connected with since I became a member as U.N.V.ME in early 2000. In life, u never know.. That's why I do my best to stay in touch even outside of LP. I will Not B doing a October List, but I will come an give one number a week. If u have my number, or email, I will gladly help u.. I jus won't b here much in Oct. This month look out For 248* 600*/909  354  810* 036*/390 898-998-866-688/698 485  GL Everyone!!

I'm Amazed by My Strength, Jus as I'm abt to break an fall apart... I'm Able to Stand Tall an Rise Above it All...

Ga 986 Congrats Hyper Party

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2014, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

My thoughts and prayers are with you Storm! Thanke you for helping me. I can tell you have a beatiful

Heart! Many blessings....Lovies

My Pleasure, thx dear!  Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2014, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Going to really miss you lady Unhappy.

Aaaaaw, I'll miss u.. I will b back in November an b more available to All. Thanks for Always being so kind. I Appreciate u! Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2014, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Cud Ga get the 680/890/810 tonight? Hmmmm

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
          PA
          United States
          Member #69849
          January 18, 2009
          14833 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2014, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP Fam,

I want to thank All of you who have been a true friend to me thru out the yrs. We All come from different backgrounds and each one of us are special an unique in Our own way. I Always try to come here an bless others an also share my day if I feel my experience will Help others. I've Reached Out to a few PPL An In my heart, I Wish I Cud have met these two gentlemen.. I left LP for personal reasons but to come back in knowing I've lost a dear friend here that I connected with since I became a member as U.N.V.ME in early 2000. In life, u never know.. That's why I do my best to stay in touch even outside of LP. I will Not B doing a October List, but I will come an give one number a week. If u have my number, or email, I will gladly help u.. I jus won't b here much in Oct. This month look out For 248* 600*/909  354  810* 036*/390 898-998-866-688/698 485  GL Everyone!!

I'm Amazed by My Strength, Jus as I'm abt to break an fall apart... I'm Able to Stand Tall an Rise Above it All...

NOOOOO.... DON'T GO.....Thud..... but I understand you have to do what you have to do....I am really going to miss you...do keep in touch.... are these numbers you posted for just GA...?

2079    1085   8841    7227   3305   4651

march20's avatar - flower2
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #55655
            October 12, 2007
            424 Posts
            Posted: September 10, 2014, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP Fam,

I will miss you STORM.  Take care of yourself and good luck in whatever that you do.

Will see you later :-)

mbain's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              Nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #129751
              June 27, 2012
              98 Posts
              Posted: September 10, 2014, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

hello storm enjoy your time off  God bless and keep you  thanks for all you do we will miss you  !!!!!!Lovies

P3WIN's avatar - spherewall2

Bahamas
                Member #114637
                August 4, 2011
                2376 Posts
                Posted: September 10, 2014, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Storm, you will be missed,  Lovies

WHISH's avatar - flower2
                  Hardwick, Georgia 31034
                  United States
                  Member #104
                  August 16, 2001
                  855 Posts
                  Posted: September 11, 2014, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Ga 986 Congrats Hyper Party

Storm I will really miss you. I have won with your numbers. Please continue to post numbers for us.

WHISH's avatar - flower2
                    Hardwick, Georgia 31034
                    United States
                    Member #104
                    August 16, 2001
                    855 Posts
                    Posted: September 11, 2014, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Hello LP Fam,

I did not win yesterday because I did not check the computer because you had our number 986. Thank you.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: September 11, 2014, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

A moment of silence for the ppl who lost their lives on this day 9/11 13yrs ago... And the continuing Prayers For The Families. We were All Affected by this tragedy.. Ask God For Strength. 

With love,

STORM Lovies

gailharris68's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
                        Member #147719
                        October 10, 2013
                        102 Posts
                        Posted: September 11, 2014, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Today this guy from the cigo called me an asked me if I wanted him to play my numbers for me, I told him play play 184 248 084. All two times str an str bx... I get up to the store an he wasn't there, the other guy said that he got off early Bcus he hit the number... I'm not even mad cus GOD must have something BIGGER Coming My way... 'If u didn't get what I was saying, yes the guy took my winning tickets' an he played with my money, cus I always leave 20 to play when I can't make it on time'..

I am hopeful that he played your numbers for you and perhaps played for himself.  Can someone really be that greedy?  Storm, I rarely post but you are one of the few people that I follow here on LP and you are simply a marvelous spirit (lottolaughs and lucky shoes too).

If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you always have gotten.  Change your thoughts, Change your life.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2014, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

I am hopeful that he played your numbers for you and perhaps played for himself.  Can someone really be that greedy?  Storm, I rarely post but you are one of the few people that I follow here on LP and you are simply a marvelous spirit (lottolaughs and lucky shoes too).

Yes dear, but he kept my tickets... God is Good! I Kept my 480 in play an did Very Very Well... Congrats to All that kept it in as well... PartyThanks Everyone for your love an support.. I Appreciate u All so much!! Lovies

Raleigh, NC
                            United States
                            Member #157843
                            August 2, 2014
                            257 Posts
                            Posted: September 13, 2014, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm haven't been up here in a while just read abt your mishap sry to hear that!!! God gonna handle that though! What's looking good in NC I been pulling my hair out!!! Lol thanks 4 all u do!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: September 13, 2014, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm haven't been up here in a while just read abt your mishap sry to hear that!!! God gonna handle that though! What's looking good in NC I been pulling my hair out!!! Lol thanks 4 all u do!

Hi my dear, Wink

Thank u, look out for 768/879 201 GL sweetie!

Page 32 of 652