Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 387 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
South Florida
United States
Member #71280
February 22, 2009
15318 Posts
Posted: September 21, 2015, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Fam, I want Everyone to Know that All numbers that Toni posted were my numbers within my thread that I posted, None are list numbers.. Just wanted to correct that so no one is confused.. I tried to come here an share a few of my lists an winners an that didn't go well.. Some ppl have 'NO FILTER' at the things they say. All I am doing is sharing my numbers an some ppl Don't even appreciate that.. I can tell u Right Now, I am NOT the woman to B Messed with an after Everything I do for ppl here. Moving along.. I have finished all lists for Ga.. Fl.. Sc.. Nc.. NY.. NJ.. Tenn.. Va.. an My Special list, an it's almost 7pm.. an I'm tired, so I will send out a few an then I am gona lay it down.. an Yes, I am a lil pissed cus I help with No limitations an when ppl come at me all Stupid, I walk away an do me.. Y'all dont even Realize that I have been thru something very Traumatic in My life an I still stayed here to help everyone who asked me an Now my body hurts, an I Need Rest.. Tear* so If u Don't Receive the list, you're going to have to wait an pls B patient with me.. I am here bcus I truly do care. If U don't like me, Jus stay the Hell off MY thread an Out of MY inbx..

I Pray Everyone has a Lovely Monday!! Lovies

Good morning dear......all I can say say is your are a truly an amazing person with a kind soul and big heart. You keep giving and ask for nothing in return.  Please know that I appreciate all you do and that you continue to be blessed each and every day.
Thank you.
xoxoxoxo

United States
    Member #168835
    September 19, 2015
    22 Posts
    Posted: September 21, 2015, 7:57 am - IP Logged

Yes Nodga.due triple 111*222***777*****comeing will show up soon one this week cash4 comeing soon 7777*2222*6666*

Ohio
      United States
      Member #65279
      September 22, 2008
      5141 Posts
      Posted: September 21, 2015, 8:11 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Storm...

Sometimes it helps to serenade "toxic" with a symphony ...

Millie Jackson "Live and Uncensored" 1982

nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #13581
        April 9, 2005
        699 Posts
        Posted: September 21, 2015, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Hi Storm,how are you? I hope you are resting and getting some sleep. I just stopping by to say I want you to have a blessed day and may God continue to strengthen you and guide you and your family love. Enjoy your day and don't let no one stop you.Lovies

Atlanta
          United States
          Member #163179
          January 22, 2015
          117 Posts
          Posted: September 21, 2015, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Wow, I'm sooo sorry someone is doing this,but as we all know Karma will take care of that for you, so don't fret too much about it, just keep doing the wonderfu things you're doing and thank you for helping me. Blessings Always!

Cyane64

Tonibaby's avatar - c29bb1ed5c2d26a585b384561392053e
            Danville.VA
            United States
            Member #150116
            December 16, 2013
            1208 Posts
            Posted: September 21, 2015, 10:21 am - IP Logged

awe ur much welcome...i will do anything i can to help you out...that is a promise! might take a few days tho with the crazy shedule i keep lol! 

didnt mean to cause any confusion about your special lists that u send out, thought i posted that these were the numbers posted on the thread from sept 1 thru now but i guess i didnt word it right.

glad you got some rest and please take care of yourself, whenever u get to that point your body is telling you that its time to slow down. sometimes we just push ourselves too hard, at least i know i do.

looking forward to hearing from you soon.

p.s. finally caught one but it was only for a small piece of change cuz im a scaredy cat when it comes to betting, time to come out of that comfort zone and get a real hit

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
              Engelhard N. C.
              United States
              Member #94999
              August 1, 2010
              236 Posts
              Posted: September 21, 2015, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Good morning Storm, how are you? I pray that you are having a blessed day. I must apologize for the things that people do to upset you. You are truly an ANGEL. You take time for lp even when you are not feeling at your best. You are always there when someone calls upon you. I know it's easy for me to say, but don't  let them get under your skin. I pray that GOD will continue to strengthen  you. Don't  let no one disencourage you.  I can't  stress it enough  " YOU ARE ONE AMAZING WOMAN".  you need some time for you/ family. So take some time for yourself, and please get some rest. And remember that when GOD is for you, no one can harm you.  LOVE YOU

Bed  Lovies

LuckybeginningSee Ya!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: September 21, 2015, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

NJ 398

NY 599

OHIO 516

VA 000

Congrats Ryderz!! SmashSmash

sueluvs2's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  Rocky Mount
                  United States
                  Member #75451
                  June 3, 2009
                  172 Posts
                  Posted: September 21, 2015, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm.  I hope all is well with you and the family. Just wanted to say thank you for all that you do and the help that you give. It is much appreciated. Continued blessings to you and your family.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: September 21, 2015, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

awe ur much welcome...i will do anything i can to help you out...that is a promise! might take a few days tho with the crazy shedule i keep lol! 

didnt mean to cause any confusion about your special lists that u send out, thought i posted that these were the numbers posted on the thread from sept 1 thru now but i guess i didnt word it right.

glad you got some rest and please take care of yourself, whenever u get to that point your body is telling you that its time to slow down. sometimes we just push ourselves too hard, at least i know i do.

looking forward to hearing from you soon.

p.s. finally caught one but it was only for a small piece of change cuz im a scaredy cat when it comes to betting, time to come out of that comfort zone and get a real hit

My dear, u did Everything RIGHT.. Some ppl jus Dnt have anything good to say abt whatever I do here on LP! They frequent my thread an then lower the boom in my nbx.. Jus crazy! I Dnt really care what they say, what I Dnt like is when I'm being accused an ppl getting mad at me cus I am Not doing what they want..I'm Only one person an I do The Best I can.. 'I am Not as Welcoming of members as before when it comes to Feelings abt me cus the lies jus keep pouring in'.. Some members say they care an then stab me in the back cus I'm not what u want me to B for u, simply doesn't work that way.. Thank u Toni for Everything, u r a sweetie pie.. Congrats on your win Party

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: September 21, 2015, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

FL EVE 832!!!

And guess who played midday and not eve? Sulk Off

Nice call Storm.  Congrats all!

Shocked Now u know better my dear.. well, Even I screw Up at times.. Les Us Tighten Up an Not miss my Special numbers this week.. 930**  192* 414* 096* gl

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: September 21, 2015, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Hello Storm , can I get on your email list? mcclimited@yahoo.com, thank you.

Hi sweetie, jus sent u list.. gl

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: September 21, 2015, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

thank you sweetie........xoxoxo

My Pleasure Dear.. xoxoxo 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: September 21, 2015, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing!!  I see my 328 as 382!  Thank you!

Wink Ga is next.. Hold on! 823*

mitch13's avatar - darksword
                              northwood,ohio
                              United States
                              Member #90211
                              April 23, 2010
                              4592 Posts
                              Posted: September 21, 2015, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Shocked Now u know better my dear.. well, Even I screw Up at times.. Les Us Tighten Up an Not miss my Special numbers this week.. 930**  192* 414* 096* gl

Thanks STORM are these for all states,

Mitch

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

If i ever do get this game figured out we all will make money.

Page 387 of 652