Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 10 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 39 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9315 Posts
Posted: October 9, 2014, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

I will kindly say to ALL LP Members.. If u PM me to help u an I take out the time to look at numbers to b of assistance to u, an u Block Me... I find that Highly disrespectful. I may Not B Available to respond to u right away but I Always do my best in a timely manner. I have a Life Outside Of LP an if the status shows me Online, Doesn't mean I am here. All I ask is that u All show me the same courtesy as I Give u!! Sometimes I leave LP an take time off cuz of the craziness that goes on here. I'm Not equipped to handle the ups an downs of every individual that attacks me for no apparent reason. I can't make u play the numbers I give, so when u Dnt play an the numbers Win.. Dnt take your anger out on me.. I'm sick of it! I know a lot of ppl will say Dnt Allow ignorance to make me leave LP.. I Dnt, I leave out of Respect cus with the hate that I receive... I seriously Dnt want to say anything that I can't take back an hinder my blessings... So I Pray an wish All The Best. I'm here for now and when I decide to leave, I will do so on my own will... I jus want to let everyone know that I'm thinking of closing my LP account here an if I do, I won't b back under any other name. Some ppl here are just down right nasty an I'm Grown an I will Not have Anyone here Disrespect me. I Dnt know u... An u Dnt know me. I've chosen to share what I know abt the numbers.. So it'll b my choice when an if I decide to leave LP! I Dnt want anyone to apologize to me for anything we have been thru cus what's happen.. I've moved on an I will Continue to Share. Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts.. Let's get back to Winning some money, Good day!

STORM See Ya!

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9315 Posts
    Posted: October 9, 2014, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Storm I played your numbers I got $40.00 off 804. I playing the rest this afternoon.

Congrats dear... An GL this Eve!

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9315 Posts
      Posted: October 9, 2014, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

strom l have been playing that 008 in s.c. for the longes and it keep comeing to ga so glade to see you say yes for s.c.

Wink

gacash3's avatar - white face.jpg
        west ga
        United States
        Member #27083
        November 26, 2005
        2961 Posts
        Posted: October 9, 2014, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Wink

storm....you know I am thinking about leaving here myself. its really not the same as it use to be. times and people change for sure....but dang it seems for the worse for good people as me and you and several others here.

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9315 Posts
          Posted: October 9, 2014, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

storm....you know I am thinking about leaving here myself. its really not the same as it use to be. times and people change for sure....but dang it seems for the worse for good people as me and you and several others here.

True... Change is suppose to b good, but it's truly the opposite here. There is No need for me to tell Todd abt the situation cus I'm capable of handling my own affairs besides, he has enough to deal with. I will definitely let u know personally what I decide. PPL On LP I thought I knew, were basically in Disguise, Only spoke to me when my time was beneficial but with change.. U know who your True RIDERS are!!

Georgia
            United States
            Member #144388
            July 3, 2013
            409 Posts
            Posted: October 9, 2014, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

I'm so sorry that you guys feel that esu. I personally know that people Everywhere can be cuel. It's an unfortunate thing..snd it seems that it is always good people like yourself who end up getting hurt.

dbell66's avatar - anne
              Ormond Beach, Fl.
              United States
              Member #119904
              December 5, 2011
              314 Posts
              Posted: October 9, 2014, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Storm I am truely upset that you have to go

through such. I have seen the ugly things people

say here on the post hence why I dont post much

but only to a few like you. Bullies! I dont know you

personally but appriciate what you do and could

never hurt you! Do what you have to do...you deserve

none of this! Again Thank You for all you do!

DIRTFTSYDHTDIA

"Do it right the first time so you don't have to do it again!"

Jacksonville, Florida
                United States
                Member #158308
                August 18, 2014
                699 Posts
                Posted: October 9, 2014, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

I will kindly say to ALL LP Members.. If u PM me to help u an I take out the time to look at numbers to b of assistance to u, an u Block Me... I find that Highly disrespectful. I may Not B Available to respond to u right away but I Always do my best in a timely manner. I have a Life Outside Of LP an if the status shows me Online, Doesn't mean I am here. All I ask is that u All show me the same courtesy as I Give u!! Sometimes I leave LP an take time off cuz of the craziness that goes on here. I'm Not equipped to handle the ups an downs of every individual that attacks me for no apparent reason. I can't make u play the numbers I give, so when u Dnt play an the numbers Win.. Dnt take your anger out on me.. I'm sick of it! I know a lot of ppl will say Dnt Allow ignorance to make me leave LP.. I Dnt, I leave out of Respect cus with the hate that I receive... I seriously Dnt want to say anything that I can't take back an hinder my blessings... So I Pray an wish All The Best. I'm here for now and when I decide to leave, I will do so on my own will... I jus want to let everyone know that I'm thinking of closing my LP account here an if I do, I won't b back under any other name. Some ppl here are just down right nasty an I'm Grown an I will Not have Anyone here Disrespect me. I Dnt know u... An u Dnt know me. I've chosen to share what I know abt the numbers.. So it'll b my choice when an if I decide to leave LP! I Dnt want anyone to apologize to me for anything we have been thru cus what's happen.. I've moved on an I will Continue to Share. Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts.. Let's get back to Winning some money, Good day!

STORM See Ya!

You cant fix ignorance storm so just pray for em and kick em out your life....  welove you!

manning south carolina
                  United States
                  Member #138190
                  January 21, 2013
                  105 Posts
                  Posted: October 9, 2014, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

yes i am here in sc thanking you for all you have done for us wishing you nothing but the best LVU

babyhot's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
                    goldsboro
                    United States
                    Member #66887
                    November 9, 2008
                    1784 Posts
                    Posted: October 9, 2014, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Storm I am truely upset that you have to go

through such. I have seen the ugly things people

say here on the post hence why I dont post much

but only to a few like you. Bullies! I dont know you

personally but appriciate what you do and could

never hurt you! Do what you have to do...you deserve

none of this! Again Thank You for all you do!

storm i agree with dbell66 i dont get on here much because i was on nc lp family and i could get nobody to talk to me so that made me feel like wantnt good enouth for them so i dont talk to them i just look at people munbers and go from there but i like what u are doing u are so nice hate to see u go u are the only 1 that would talk to me and i amairl u for that i kn i am not the smart 1 on here i dont try to be the u so much god bless u

Big Grin Angel

good luck to all

babyhot's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
                      goldsboro
                      United States
                      Member #66887
                      November 9, 2008
                      1784 Posts
                      Posted: October 9, 2014, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

nc storm please

and byway welcome back

good luck to all

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9315 Posts
                        Posted: October 9, 2014, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

To: blkbarbiedoll, dbell66, Julianique, payman an babyhot... Thanks so much for your kind words.. I Appreciate U! Lovies

P.s. Years ago, I was blessed in a Big way an I left LP afterwards cus I got backlash abt how I wanted to share with a selected few.. I called it, 'The Gift'.. Some may remember, others may Not. It was shut down but u Know what... I came back an the entire time since, I've been sitting back watching.. Reading.. I notice that a lot of ppl are going thru but I had to pray on each situation. I've decided to pick 3ppl.. One each month to bless, it's my way of saying... 'You touched My heart an I Truly Care'.. An that STORM Is Real!! I Dnt play with ppl, If I Say it... 'Its Done'.. I did test a few ppl on their word jus to c if they truly cared abt me like they kept stressing an each one failed miserably but it was No surprise to me cus I felt the lies.. I cud See what they cud Not. Some may ask me, 'Why'... I did it for Me, if I Can't trust U.. I Dnt want any parts of u. I Dnt waste My time an I will Never Waste Yours. Oct, Nov, an Dec Blessings Go out... So if U receive a PM saying 'Yes He Will' U will Know the rest Enclosed!! Remember those who are chosen are free to share info... I've spoken to a lot of members thru out my 10yrs here, some in my thread, some I've met personally.. LP, thank u for the good/bad times... I've become Stronger thru it All... Always Remember 'STORM/U.N.V.ME LOVES U No Matter What!! 

Jacksonville, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #158308
                          August 18, 2014
                          699 Posts
                          Posted: October 9, 2014, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

To: blkbarbiedoll, dbell66, Julianique, payman an babyhot... Thanks so much for your kind words.. I Appreciate U! Lovies

P.s. Years ago, I was blessed in a Big way an I left LP afterwards cus I got backlash abt how I wanted to share with a selected few.. I called it, 'The Gift'.. Some may remember, others may Not. It was shut down but u Know what... I came back an the entire time since, I've been sitting back watching.. Reading.. I notice that a lot of ppl are going thru but I had to pray on each situation. I've decided to pick 3ppl.. One each month to bless, it's my way of saying... 'You touched My heart an I Truly Care'.. An that STORM Is Real!! I Dnt play with ppl, If I Say it... 'Its Done'.. I did test a few ppl on their word jus to c if they truly cared abt me like they kept stressing an each one failed miserably but it was No surprise to me cus I felt the lies.. I cud See what they cud Not. Some may ask me, 'Why'... I did it for Me, if I Can't trust U.. I Dnt want any parts of u. I Dnt waste My time an I will Never Waste Yours. Oct, Nov, an Dec Blessings Go out... So if U receive a PM saying 'Yes He Will' U will Know the rest Enclosed!! Remember those who are chosen are free to share info... I've spoken to a lot of members thru out my 10yrs here, some in my thread, some I've met personally.. LP, thank u for the good/bad times... I've become Stronger thru it All... Always Remember 'STORM/U.N.V.ME LOVES U No Matter What!! 

Weather the Storm..... we all go thru things, some more than others. I actually pitty those who do not face as many storms because they know know nothing of seeing the rainbow afterwards....   keep your head up and when you falldown just remember that only puts you in the perfect position to pray......

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                            PA
                            United States
                            Member #69849
                            January 18, 2009
                            15095 Posts
                            Posted: October 9, 2014, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

STORM See Ya!

OH>>>>NOOOOOOOOOOOO  you don't...your not abandoning ship on me......we both have had our share with people on LP ......and to just let them get their way....isn't going to happen not as long as I am still around...it would take all their energy to make me leave  LP.....and you are not going to leave if I can help it.....when I drop my LP membership than you can drop yours....but until that happens....you are in this with me and nobody is going to take that away from us......their are alot of Good people on LP...you just have to weed the bad ones out....and we can do this...I'm sure alot of other people feel the same way about you and wanting you to stay.....so with that being said.....STORM you are stuck with me on LP.....and I will be there in your corner....and I will have your back.....so with that being said let's have a group hug.......Group Hug......and btw...why didn't you tell me Poke to play that 297 the other day in PA....I missed it...and it was str8......Thud...but that's ok....I'll get Pa one day...they owe me big time...I will will be waiting and watching Evil Looking for you on LP so don't get any funny idea's....Smiley

2079    1085   8841    7227   3305   4651

WHISH's avatar - flower2
                              Hardwick, Georgia 31034
                              United States
                              Member #104
                              August 16, 2001
                              855 Posts
                              Posted: October 9, 2014, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

STORM See Ya!

We love you Storm. I enjoy your post.  I write your post for Georgia and I play them. I also win with them.  Please keep posting.

Page 39 of 652