Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 435 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
Tonibaby's avatar - c29bb1ed5c2d26a585b384561392053e
Danville.VA
United States
Member #150116
December 16, 2013
1208 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2015, 2:16 am - IP Logged

Omg! We gotta keep Our heads together an Hit Every day this week, last week was Amazing but I Need that one number str instead of hitting off the combo's.. I will email u an talk abt it dear.. I Pray that u rested Up.. Remember when I said play in advance, I played 3146 for a week.. I will definitely keep it in all this week too. I'm so tired right now, I will Update later. I have a meeting at 7am an I will send Special Sheet out when I get hm an settled. Watch.. '608' flip '089'.. gl

wanted to stop in before i hit the hay and let ya know i caught that 4106 u gave for nc boxed tonight in va, shoulda played straight but funds are getting slim. i also caught the 598 today boxed in va..you gave the 608 and 089 so i flipped the 089/589 608/658. this came right on time cuz i was about out of money to play with :)

Party 

so tired tonight..was a long night at work..these tens at work are wearing me out!! i sure will be glad when we catch up and its over. hope u had a great day today and got em good. i see alot of ur numbers have been falling all over. gonna catch that next big hit soon!

love n hugs to you and fam.Lovies

nighty night Sleep

STORM's avatar - Rean
    Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: October 27, 2015, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Morning Everyone, I decided to post New Sheet for All cus I've had a few members who say they were unable to open an I'm getting Mega requests right now an this weekend My time is stretched too thin. Gona hang out with Mom an My girls afterwards.. Then Sunday, 'Church'.. Then 'Me Time'.. This is the Only Sheet I will post, an then Monday I'll Start sending out My Special Sheet! Have an Awesome day..

Ga 0419

Va 4106

Fl 4128

Congrats Ryderz!! Party

Atlanta
      United States
      Member #163179
      January 22, 2015
      116 Posts
      Posted: October 27, 2015, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Thanks again STORM, a double hit last night on the 867 and 0419! Blessings again!

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: October 27, 2015, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Hi Storm,

I want to thank you for the play sheet. I got two box hits with the 876

and 4128.

Please send me your updated list. demeritteaugusta602@gmail.com

Morning dear, My Pleasure.. Congrats on your wins PartySpecial sheet was sent to u Already, gl

L273's avatar - animated money-image-0064.gif
          NC
          United States
          Member #138125
          January 20, 2013
          754 Posts
          Posted: October 27, 2015, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Need prayers from my friends.

For my mother, Betty Jonhson  is not expected to make it. I have been taking care of my mom for the past four years. I took my mom out of a nursing home, you know how they treat the elderly, I took care of her. I turned my living room into a room for her, so it would accomodiate a hospital bed and other equip. She was happy to be with me and around her grandchildren. I was happy that I was able to put a smile on my mother's face. Now I face losing her.
          Thanks for your prayers, love to everyone. Daniel

My Grandma Betty Johnson 

Pray for my Granny.I know your not doing well. I sit here beside you, hoping you pull through. I know its not looking good for you. I know I haven't spent the time I should with you. Just wish I could have one more day with you in full health. Your the only grandparent I got to know and it was worth it, I have a lot of memories. I have faith that you are going to pull through and you also told me so, and you haven't ever lied to me, so pull though it, your still young... Love you lots, always your grandson Sam

My Grandma Betty Johnson
          So sad. So many tears. Pray for my Granny. For my Dad Daniel and my family. We
          praise God she is home. Yet we all know she is dying. She's not in pain, but not
          eating or drinking &  Her kidneys shutting down. For the last 4
          years my dad & my step-mom have kept her alive after an expectation she
          wouldn't live. They've took her fishing, out to eat, to the flea market and
          more. She got to see her great grand babies growing. She knows she is loved so
          much she's had fun & laughed & had some great times. Yet this time is
          different, worse than she's ever been. After enduring heart attack last Saturday
          & getting somewhat better, but after being home her health slowly declining.
          I am heartbroken all this happening especially on her and my birthdays. May
          God's will be done. Be with her Lord Jesus!!  Love you always Tonya

Danville.VA
            United States
            Member #150116
            December 16, 2013
            1208 Posts
            Posted: October 27, 2015, 11:25 am - IP Logged

For my mother, Betty Jonhson  is not expected to make it. I have been taking care of my mom for the past four years. I took my mom out of a nursing home, you know how they treat the elderly, I took care of her. I turned my living room into a room for her, so it would accomodiate a hospital bed and other equip. She was happy to be with me and around her grandchildren. I was happy that I was able to put a smile on my mother's face. Now I face losing her.

My Grandma Betty Johnson 

Pray for my Granny.I know your not doing well. I sit here beside you, hoping you pull through. I know its not looking good for you. I know I haven't spent the time I should with you. Just wish I could have one more day with you in full health. Your the only grandparent I got to know and it was worth it, I have a lot of memories. I have faith that you are going to pull through and you also told me so, and you haven't ever lied to me, so pull though it, your still young... Love you lots, always your grandson Sam

My Grandma Betty Johnson
            praise God she is home. Yet we all know she is dying. She's not in pain, but not
            different, worse than she's ever been. After enduring heart attack last Saturday

my prayers are with you and your family...may god watch over and guide you thru these hard times. amen!

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: October 27, 2015, 11:28 am - IP Logged

wanted to stop in before i hit the hay and let ya know i caught that 4106 u gave for nc boxed tonight in va, shoulda played straight but funds are getting slim. i also caught the 598 today boxed in va..you gave the 608 and 089 so i flipped the 089/589 608/658. this came right on time cuz i was about out of money to play with :)

Party 

so tired tonight..was a long night at work..these tens at work are wearing me out!! i sure will be glad when we catch up and its over. hope u had a great day today and got em good. i see alot of ur numbers have been falling all over. gonna catch that next big hit soon!

love n hugs to you and fam.Lovies

nighty night Sleep

Yay!!  Congrats pumkin! Banana U Know I am Rooting for U All the Way honey bun, 'Teamwork'.. Wink

Still waiting on that next Big Str cus I Don't like to Combo numbers, Deb jus throwin Out Any number an I

Don't play but a few at a time so I can Go Hard, Looking to Smash a Repeat today, Fingers crossed!! Cool

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: October 27, 2015, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Thanks again STORM, a double hit last night on the 867 and 0419! Blessings again!

Oh yea Hyper Congrats dear!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: October 27, 2015, 11:44 am - IP Logged

My Grandma Betty Johnson 

My Grandma Betty Johnson

Dear God I Come to you on this day to Ask u to please Give Tonya an her Family the Strength an Altho It may seem impossible.. With U God Anything is Possible. Take the Pain Away an Hold Betty in Your Loving arms.. We Know that Nothing happens 'Without' You! Lovies

Danville.VA
                    United States
                    Member #150116
                    December 16, 2013
                    1208 Posts
                    Posted: October 27, 2015, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Yay!!  Congrats pumkin! Banana U Know I am Rooting for U All the Way honey bun, 'Teamwork'.. Wink

Still waiting on that next Big Str cus I Don't like to Combo numbers, Deb jus throwin Out Any number an I

Don't play but a few at a time so I can Go Hard, Looking to Smash a Repeat today, Fingers crossed!! Cool

lets get it! im on that 309 and 154 u posted

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: October 27, 2015, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

lets get it! im on that 309 and 154 u posted

Wink gl dear

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: October 27, 2015, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Morning Everyone, I decided to post New Sheet for All cus I've had a few members who say they were unable to open an I'm getting Mega requests right now an this weekend My time is stretched too thin. Gona hang out with Mom an My girls afterwards.. Then Sunday, 'Church'.. Then 'Me Time'.. This is the Only Sheet I will post, an then Monday I'll Start sending out My Special Sheet! Have an Awesome day..

Sc 413 Str SmashSmash

hitmanycb's avatar - ummm
                          montezuma, ga
                          United States
                          Member #148126
                          October 23, 2013
                          46 Posts
                          Posted: October 27, 2015, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

whats good storm!!! i would like the new list imon252@yahoo.com thanks!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: October 27, 2015, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

whats good storm!!! i would like the new list imon252@yahoo.com thanks!

Sent my dear! gl

nassau
                              Bahamas
                              Member #13581
                              April 9, 2005
                              699 Posts
                              Posted: October 27, 2015, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm how are you ? I'm jus passing tru was busy  but I had to check up on you.May God continue to guide you and blessed you and your family. Can you please send me the special sheet please thank you .Enjoy your evening dear.

Page 435 of 652