Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 537 of 652
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #89330
April 5, 2010
477 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2015, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Members, I went to post office today sending Gifts to some members, I'm also resending a few. Listen, if u give me your info.. Can u make sure that u look over address before u send to me so there are No delays.. Thanks so much!! Good luck tonight Ryderz .. 

F.Y.I. If u skype me.. pls let me know cus half the time my phone is in my purse or my back jean pocket.. but today.. I was All relaxed on the bed Not even paying attention an I was laying here with my boobs sit'n Up like whoa.. LOL.. Not realizing that I had answered a video call.. Embarassed Lawd Jesus!! Anyway.. Shyt happens. Kinda funny tho, 'No Complaints' but I Am Comfortable in My Skin ha! Wink

OMG!!! That's pretty darn funny!!!!   Thanks for giving me such a great laugh today, STORM!  I almost answered a Facetime call while I was in restroom one time -- that could have been embarrassing!  They hung up before I answered. 

If you would, could you pm the December sheet and details.  Many thanks and good luck to all! 

Many blessing and thanks!

Dk

nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #13581
    April 9, 2005
    699 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2015, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Good day Storm how are you? just checking up on you and may God continue to bless you and keep you and your family . Enjoy your day love.

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
      milledgeville,Ga
      United States
      Member #68927
      January 2, 2009
      6080 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2015, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

God is Good.. Congrats sweetie pie Hyper

hey girl any new sheet since the one with 4 numbers????

WHISH's avatar - flower2
        Hardwick, Georgia 31034
        United States
        Member #104
        August 16, 2001
        855 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2015, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Most of My Veteran Ryderz Know that when they're talking to me on the phone an I mention a number or two, they gona 'Play' no matter what.. U have to B a Great Listener.. This evening I Spoke to a Newbie an I was talking to him abt My 590 I was waiting to fall but Ga kept getting 915.. We were talking abt other things outside of the numbers an I forgot to tell him to play.. an we got it Str tonight! I feel bad but anyway I'll give More.. I Don't Speak to Everyone on the phone but u Never know.. I jus may pm/email u that one Special number.. hmmmm Smile

Hi Storm this is WHISH I have not been playing that much.  Thanks for all you do.  Please me your sheet.  My email is hew_jean@yahoo.com  THanks

STORM's avatar - Rean
          Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: December 4, 2015, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Congrats dear Dance get ready for More str hits!! watch *839/368*  Smash

Dec 3, Va 638 Dance

Members Denise_01 an Tonibaby I will send u Both Tracking info.. Other 3 received info yesterday. I didn't send All, got a lil busy.. A lot of u Know that my Keys were lost the other day, Let Me tell u how Good God is, 'I Received a call from a nice lady at Navy Federal Credit Union in Stockbridge informing me that a guy came in that eve an turn my keys in saying he saw the mini Atm card on my key chain an he thought if he turn it in, keys would get to the right Owner. Y'all don't Know how hurt I've been cus a few keys goes to a box my dad gave me when he passed. I couldn't do Anything but Yell out an Give God All The Praise. I may of had to replace my keys to my Mercedes which was a grip.. home.. P.O Box but I cud of Never replaced my dad's Keys.. Looking Up Screaming.. 'U R Everything'.. and because of Your Grace an Mercy, 'I Am Able' Smile Thanks goes Out to My LP Prayer Warriors.. money_team, girlsugar, LADYPISCES, Denise_01, Tracy07, ToJo76*, brighteyes, Thank u ladies.. U made this Experience filled with So Much love an how u encouraged Me Good things will Come my way especially cus of My Giving Heart to Others. Your True Friendship Means Everything to Me, 

Love u immensely Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: December 4, 2015, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

OH MY!!! (HAHA)Embarassed I HAD A SIMILAR THING HAPPEN.  I CAN LAUGH ABOUT IT NOW THOUGH!!!! 
            God Bless you today and everyday STORM!

Embarassed Honey, jus a mess an I was talking like Everything was gravy, flip'n my hair back an everything Not even Realizing I'm Exposed.. LOL Thanks luv, I jus Keep it Real Always on my thread.. Sharing a part of My day, Allowing Y'all to Know an C, 'Life Happens'.. Blessings* 

Denise-01's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

United States
              Member #168344
              August 27, 2015
              73 Posts
              Posted: December 4, 2015, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Dec 3, Va 638 Dance

Members Denise_01 an Tonibaby I will send u Both Tracking info.. Other 3 received info yesterday. I didn't send All, got a lil busy.. A lot of u Know that my Keys were lost the other day, Let Me tell u how Good God is, 'I Received a call from a nice lady at Navy Federal Credit Union in Stockbridge informing me that a guy came in that eve an turn my keys in saying he saw the mini Atm card on my key chain an he thought if he turn it in, keys would get to the right Owner. Y'all don't Know how hurt I've been cus a few keys goes to a box my dad gave me when he passed. I couldn't do Anything but Yell out an Give God All The Praise. I may of had to replace my keys to my Mercedes which was a grip.. home.. P.O Box but I cud of Never replaced my dad's Keys.. Looking Up Screaming.. 'U R Everything'.. and because of Your Grace an Mercy, 'I Am Able' Smile Thanks goes Out to My LP Prayer Warriors.. money_team, girlsugar, LADYPISCES, Denise_01, Tracy07, ToJo76*, brighteyes, Thank u ladies.. U made this Experience filled with So Much love an how u encouraged Me Good things will Come my way especially cus of My Giving Heart to Others. Your True Friendship Means Everything to Me, 

Love u immensely Lovies

Yesssssss!!!!! Our God is awesome. I'm so happy your keys were recovered. I knew everything would workout in your favor. Be encouraged my sister!!! Love you too!!! Smooches!!!!!

Live life and be happy!!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: December 4, 2015, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

SC 302 lastnight caught it for $80, thx Storm.

Anytime, Congrats dear.. Dance

georgia
                  United States
                  Member #170482
                  December 3, 2015
                  3 Posts
                  Posted: December 4, 2015, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm. How was your day? How can I get your numbers?.  Thanks and keep blessing.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: December 4, 2015, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Can you please pm me the Special sheet

Dear, I'm doing a Special sheet this eve an will get it out to u asap, thanks..

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: December 4, 2015, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm. How was your day? How can I get your numbers?.  Thanks and keep blessing.

My dear, My day is looking Up.. Thanking God! Smile How are u? I will pm sheets to u anytime u Need'm.. 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: December 4, 2015, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

somaj5@yahoo.com

Pls let me Know if u Received sheet, thank u!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: December 4, 2015, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Storm, could you please send all new & future up date sheets  for SC  to my email  kittykittycat48@aol.com      Thank you for all you do for everyone, God bless

Yes dear, I sure will Smile

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: December 4, 2015, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi hope all is well. Can you please email me sheet to catinasellshomes@aol.com and put me on your email list please I would really appreciate it, and if there is anything I can do for you please let me know Storm. Thanks

Everything is fine dear, hru/fam?.. 'I love your Avatar'.. Smile Anytime u don't Receive My sheet, Pls let Me Know.. this message Goes Out to Everyone. U r so sweet wanting to do for me, but 'U, Simply being U is All I Ask'.. Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: December 4, 2015, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

OMG!!! That's pretty darn funny!!!!   Thanks for giving me such a great laugh today, STORM!  I almost answered a Facetime call while I was in restroom one time -- that could have been embarrassing!  They hung up before I answered. 

If you would, could you pm the December sheet and details.  Many thanks and good luck to all! 

Many blessing and thanks!

Dk

LOL.. oh dear God, I cud image it wud.. lol

Sending u sheets now.. gl tonight sweetie

Page 537 of 652