Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 59 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
Onpointangel's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Atlanta
United States
Member #155572
May 22, 2014
397 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2014, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

STORM.. U.N.V.ME 'I Go By Either One'

'The List'.. 'The Gift'.. I Will Explain Each One In This Message.. 

I've been on LP for 10yrs an during this time, I've Created My Own Style and Technique with Numbers. I C Numbers, Always had a Gift so I decided after a yr coming an viewing LP, I decided to Join an Share. Everyone here who Create threads, I have 'Much Respect' for ALL. I Am here Only To Give You MY Views on MY numbers. I Research an Give U Numbers that I C an I Go HARD for STRAIGHTS! When I show money pics, I'm Not bragging, I'm just showing U that with What I'm doing.. U can Also Win BIG.. An Yes, All Pics R MINE Personally. I have Created 'The List' an 'The Gift' an Altho I come here off an on.. Both REMAIN Active. I have met some interesting ppl here an  a few Special members who I've met in person an speak to on the phone daily for Over 5yrs. If I've spoken to U over the phone .. I mostly sit back an listen, I Dnt share much of my life until I build Trust. Anyone who truly knows Me.. Knows that I'm private an laid back an will B there for Anyone.. Anytime. When I c someone who needs help, I jus may say something off the wall, nothing bad.. But I Only do that to c if u R true to your word an what you've told Me.. So many Didn't believe in me an actually Stop talking to ME an I can Only Continue to do What God has Blessed Me To Do. 'The List' .. Even when I Dnt update my thread.. I Always send out The List. The Numbers that I send will Only B 2 of My Best Numbers.. Even if the number Dnt show that day, those who R apart of The a List, C an Hit Numbers cus they Still Come Out that week. My thread is actually for EASTERN STATES.. I jus focus more on Ga.. Fl.. Sc.. Nc an Now Ohio so Keep All that in mind. Now, 'The Gift'.. I Created in 2008 to bless 2 ppl each month an I've been doing it every yr, even when I take a break from LP.. I still come here each month, sit back an observe an pick my next few to bless. I Pray everyday that I'm doing My Best an Getting to Know the ppl who I've gotten a chance to speak with, 'The Gift' is My Way Of Saying 'I CARE' an Hopefully.. I've done something God will B Proud Of. 

Very touching!!! Keep up the good work. I appreciate all you do. Happy New Year to you and your family!

lisette's avatar - chi

United States
    Member #161069
    November 15, 2014
    57 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2014, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

I've been on LP for 10yrs an during this time, I've Created My Own Style and Technique with Numbers. I C Numbers, Always had a Gift so I decided after a yr coming an viewing LP, I decided to Join an Share. Everyone here who Create threads, I have 'Much Respect' for ALL. I Am here Only To Give You MY Views on MY numbers. I Research an Give U Numbers that I C an I Go HARD for STRAIGHTS! When I show money pics, I'm Not bragging, I'm just showing U that with What I'm doing.. U can Also Win BIG.. An Yes, All Pics R MINE Personally. I have Created 'The List' an 'The Gift' an Altho I come here off an on.. Both REMAIN Active. I have met some interesting ppl here an  a few Special members who I've met in person an speak to on the phone daily for Over 5yrs. If I've spoken to U over the phone .. I mostly sit back an listen, I Dnt share much of my life until I build Trust. Anyone who truly knows Me.. Knows that I'm private an laid back an will B there for Anyone.. Anytime. When I c someone who needs help, I jus may say something off the wall, nothing bad.. But I Only do that to c if u R true to your word an what you've told Me.. So many Didn't believe in me an actually Stop talking to ME an I can Only Continue to do What God has Blessed Me To Do. 'The List' .. Even when I Dnt update my thread.. I Always send out The List. The Numbers that I send will Only B 2 of My Best Numbers.. Even if the number Dnt show that day, those who R apart of The a List, C an Hit Numbers cus they Still Come Out that week. My thread is actually for EASTERN STATES.. I jus focus more on Ga.. Fl.. Sc.. Nc an Now Ohio so Keep All that in mind. Now, 'The Gift'.. I Created in 2008 to bless 2 ppl each month an I've been doing it every yr, even when I take a break from LP.. I still come here each month, sit back an observe an pick my next few to bless. I Pray everyday that I'm doing My Best an Getting to Know the ppl who I've gotten a chance to speak with, 'The Gift' is My Way Of Saying 'I CARE' an Hopefully.. I've done something God will B Proud Of. 

What a blessing you truly are.  As a new member, I have read some mean responses to people asking for numbers.  Not only do you freely give the numbers with a friendly greeting but you actually share your blessings as well.  Beautiful.  May God continue to bless you and thank you for all of the blessings you give to others.

STORM's avatar - Rean
      Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: December 28, 2014, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

long term well wisher of yours... Thanks in advance for adding me to your list ... Ohio

List winner.. OHIO 374* Smash Congrats My Ohio players Party

— Previous Private Message —

The list

Sent By: STORM
      Sent: December 28, 2014, 6:36 pm Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

437* 100 GL dear

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

Fountain Inn, SC
        United States
        Member #161536
        December 2, 2014
        32 Posts
        Posted: December 28, 2014, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

hey storm what do nc look like tonight

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: December 28, 2014, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi STORM,

What a very touching post.  You are obviously a special person sharing your gift with others.  I hope everyone appreciates how much you put into posting (as well as all the other posters who work so hard to help people).   I don't know number systems -- but I truly enjoy reading LP posts.  I don't post numbers because I am not confident --- hey, and the ones I pick don['t win anyway!  LOL

I enjoy reading your posts and wanted to wish you a Happy New Year and wish you the best in 2015!!

Dk

Blue Angel

Hi dear, Thx! Wink

I Appreciate U taking time to speak with me. Even if u Dnt feel confidant, U never know who may read your post, cud b life changing.. My numbers hit Around the board an may not hit my states but someone from another state may hit.. Think abt posting an c the difference u can make sweetie. Happy New Year! Many Blessings.. 

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: December 28, 2014, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Very touching!!! Keep up the good work. I appreciate all you do. Happy New Year to you and your family!

Wink Thx!   Happy New Yr Dear

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: December 28, 2014, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

What a blessing you truly are.  As a new member, I have read some mean responses to people asking for numbers.  Not only do you freely give the numbers with a friendly greeting but you actually share your blessings as well.  Beautiful.  May God continue to bless you and thank you for all of the blessings you give to others.

Thanks my dear, Messages like yours is what truly Moves Me Daily to continue doing what I do. Means a great deal to me, Again.. Thanks for your kind words Lovies

honeybearcake's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Greenville, SC
                United States
                Member #68158
                December 14, 2008
                2199 Posts
                Posted: December 28, 2014, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Very touching! I just want you to know that I appreciate you taking the time to help others! Keep on doing what you are doing because you are truly a blessing!

Pildriver's avatar - myjeep
                  NW Florida
                  United States
                  Member #137818
                  January 12, 2013
                  2689 Posts
                  Posted: December 28, 2014, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Hey gal..excellent ..I forgot to reply to message...oops.. I was right in the middle of waxing  some floors....
                  Happy holidays  & merry Christmas  to u too;-)
                  Mark

I Can; seethemoneycomeinourwayBlue Angel

ladyVal45's avatar - Yavill
                    Long Island, Bahamas
                    Bahamas
                    Member #104857
                    January 21, 2011
                    85 Posts
                    Posted: December 28, 2014, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

I appreciate all that you do to help others like myself. I don't think I would have gotten so far if it was not for your numbers that help me pay my bills and put food on the table for my two little ones. You are a God-send and I thank you every time for your help, continue with what you are doing because you are getting blessings back and front and every which way. There may be haters, but there are lots more appreciators.

And you have a bless New Year!  ladyVal45

There's a lot of Money out there, all you have to do is go get it!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: December 28, 2014, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Very touching! I just want you to know that I appreciate you taking the time to help others! Keep on doing what you are doing because you are truly a blessing!

Thx dear Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: December 28, 2014, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Hey gal..excellent ..I forgot to reply to message...oops.. I was right in the middle of waxing  some floors....
                        Happy holidays  & merry Christmas  to u too;-)
                        Mark

Embarassed hi babe.. I knew when u didn't reply right away that u were prob busy, 'I Understand'

Sometimes life happens . I will tx u in a few, gotta talk to u abt something.. Wink

Mattmccl's avatar - Lottery-054.jpg
                          Augusta, Ga
                          United States
                          Member #161769
                          December 10, 2014
                          2146 Posts
                          Posted: December 28, 2014, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

I LOVE THIS THREAD! People being human

Even a broke clock is right twice a day!

Carrollton, Ga
                            United States
                            Member #139998
                            March 8, 2013
                            232 Posts
                            Posted: December 29, 2014, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Love it, you are such a blessing, would u please add me to your list.

Thank You

happyday7

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: December 29, 2014, 12:59 am - IP Logged

I LOVE THIS THREAD! People being human

Thanks dear! I try to share life ups an downs outside of the lottery within my thread..

Sometimes it can b refreshing.

Page 59 of 652