Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 592 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
Sumter, S.C.
United States
Member #169792
November 1, 2015
15 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2016, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Today, I totally broke down an cried.. I've tried to B Strong for so long for Everyone around Me.. I've Lost Very Imp ppl in My life, Not even years apart from each other an losing My Grandfather an My dad took Me Over the edge..

My tears, My heart.. 'Hurts' an there is Nothing No one can say to Me right now that'll make things better. Pls Forgive Me.. I will Make sure I contact those of u who have reached Out.. I'm trying to get Myself together. The members here who are closest to Me.. DC, Fe.. Tracy.. Elaine.. Razz.. Anita.. Connie.. Marion.. Shelia.. I want to thank each of u for caring so Much abt Me. Eventho I'm going thru, u ladies Never Gave Up on Me, Nor did u let Me shut down. Your Friendship Means the world to Me! I Pray to God that I've been jus as Good of a friend as u have been to Me..

I truly love u ladies,

Thank u for Everything Lovies

Good Morning Storm, hope u an the family are fine, I lost my baby sister about a year ago, that was  an unbearable day for me no one knows what is like to lose someone so close, my mom an my dad are both decease, i still break down an cry, i know how u feel, i will keep u in my prayers, remember u will always have the memories of ur  Dad an Grandfather,love elizabeth6.

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
    milledgeville,Ga
    United States
    Member #68927
    January 2, 2009
    6079 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2016, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Today, I totally broke down an cried.. I've tried to B Strong for so long for Everyone around Me.. I've Lost Very Imp ppl in My life, Not even years apart from each other an losing My Grandfather an My dad took Me Over the edge..

My tears, My heart.. 'Hurts' an there is Nothing No one can say to Me right now that'll make things better. Pls Forgive Me.. I will Make sure I contact those of u who have reached Out.. I'm trying to get Myself together. The members here who are closest to Me.. DC, Fe.. Tracy.. Elaine.. Razz.. Anita.. Connie.. Marion.. Shelia.. I want to thank each of u for caring so Much abt Me. Eventho I'm going thru, u ladies Never Gave Up on Me, Nor did u let Me shut down. Your Friendship Means the world to Me! I Pray to God that I've been jus as Good of a friend as u have been to Me..

I truly love u ladies,

Sweetie Nothing ever takes that kind of pain away.. I have lost both my parents, my dad just last dec. and all my grand parents.. It has been since 1981 since my grand mother passed and 2003 since my mom, and it still hurts so very bad.. You are always in my thoughts , and prayers.. let it all out and cry. you will break down again at some time, but know I am here to talk to anytime.. You know where to find me... much love and hugs

Atlanta, Georgia
      United States
      Member #170501
      December 4, 2015
      303 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2016, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

I truly love u ladies,

My prayers go out to you...

Greenville,NC
        United States
        Member #145617
        August 9, 2013
        78 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2016, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

I truly love u ladies,

Sis u kno im here for u no matter wut the situation is....u r a wonderful friend/sis!!!!♥♥♥♥♥. But always remember ur strength awaits u thru ur tears...my prayers r already sent up for u hun....I will contact u soon

United States
          Member #170384
          November 29, 2015
          7 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2016, 3:29 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Storm,  Just want to say that I am sorry for your loss.  I will keep you and family  in my prayers.

JAMORA's avatar - ladyclover
            NC
            United States
            Member #164399
            February 28, 2015
            1926 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2016, 3:38 am - IP Logged

Wind for your sails is coming....let go and let God

Lovies

"Don't waste time, it's the stuff life's made of..."

HeavyHitta32's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              America
              United States
              Member #171068
              December 29, 2015
              205 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2016, 4:16 am - IP Logged

I truly love u ladies,

I may not know how you feel but I can relate.   I just loss my dad and my mom 13 months a part.  Sometimes it's nothing people can say to make you feel better but the kind words let's you know that people care.   I'm paying for you and your family.

I Agree!

Your thinking controls the universe, change your thinking and the world will be yours. 

1000/weekly

rubync's avatar - disney20
                wilson, nc
                United States
                Member #153080
                March 5, 2014
                1426 Posts
                Posted: January 28, 2016, 5:51 am - IP Logged

Am praying for you Blue Angel

nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #13581
                  April 9, 2005
                  699 Posts
                  Posted: January 28, 2016, 6:46 am - IP Logged

Hi Storm how are you? Ihope you are feeling better. Just passing tru to check up on  you and let you kno that everything is going to be ok. May God continue to bless and guide you and your family love. Have a bless day.

Covington, Ga
                    United States
                    Member #136513
                    December 12, 2012
                    64 Posts
                    Posted: January 28, 2016, 7:45 am - IP Logged

Storm 

I understand in two months I lost my my brother he was my best friend and he also helped me raise my son. Not a day goes by when I dont miss him. During his sickness I took care of also by myself before my family helped me but in the end they stepped up to me. I prayed with at the end its still hard even now there are days when I cry because I lost someone that is dear to my heart.  Be blessed and know you arent alone.

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                      Engelhard N. C.
                      United States
                      Member #94999
                      August 1, 2010
                      236 Posts
                      Posted: January 28, 2016, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Good morning Sis, how are you today? I know the feelings  when you lose precious people in our life. Hold onto their good memories, they will always be in your heart. You are a STRONG woman. Even the strong have feelings. I pray that GOD continue to bless and strengthen you each and every day. You are very special to me. You have touched my life in so many ways. I love you Sis. My only regret is that I live so far from you. So continue on being strong, loving, caring,  and gifted. You have been an angel and a blessing in so many people lives. You are very much appreciated. Make this day a very special, Happy and bless day for yourself. I love you SIS. Give Babi some love for me.

LuckybeginningSee Ya!

tracyd107's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcRv123X_Ycz8hK_orULKwXRD_xRPRgHYBZEfZBY6B6gnyW0
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #164551
                        March 6, 2015
                        175 Posts
                        Posted: January 28, 2016, 10:19 am - IP Logged

I'm am so sorry to hear this Storm. U know if u need me just call. I'll send u a txt but I understand u answering whenever u feel up to it. Love U??

WHISH's avatar - flower2
                          Hardwick, Georgia 31034
                          United States
                          Member #104
                          August 16, 2001
                          855 Posts
                          Posted: January 28, 2016, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

I truly love u ladies,

I am sorry for your lost.  May you continue to blessed. I am praying for you and your family. Thank you for the words you sent me when my mother passed. Love you.

sclotto's avatar - 20160626 082805.jpg
                            N. Charleston,SC
                            United States
                            Member #3989
                            March 11, 2004
                            1491 Posts
                            Posted: January 28, 2016, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Sorry for your loss Storm......u r in my prayersBlue Angel

344 889 

Atlanta
                              United States
                              Member #163179
                              January 22, 2015
                              114 Posts
                              Posted: January 28, 2016, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

So sorry for you loss Storm, take care of your family and yourself!

Page 592 of 652