Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 625 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2016, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Storm, I am praying for your friend - I know the hurt is unbearable - we know - that's when friends and family mean so much - God will continue to hold you and your friend in the palm of his hands as you are always there to give from the heart in the natural as well as spiritually - TRUE friends are priceless - Blessings Always

Thank u so Much My dear friend for taking this moment.. 'Special moment'.. Means A lot to Me to Know u Care..

Today the light has Been a lil dim but As God Moves.. 'Uplift'.. I Don't take My friendships for granted, Priceless Indeed..

Blessings* Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2016, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Hello Storm, I am not always on here as my life is filled with 3 kids a husband that travels for work! They keep me busy.  When I do login I look for your forum! Thanks for all your sharing and caring. It just so happened I saw your post for 189. I have been playing it in GA and told my mama in SC to play it. She didn't and it fell. If I could play SC on line!!! I am hoping it falls in GA. I see your post for 2906, that is my plate##. I have been on it. I would looovve a straight hit!! Thanks again for all that you do!

Hi Precious, Smile

I totally understand the Busy schedule All to well.. I'll Always Care/Share My dear. 189 is Very Special, Babi bday 819*

All I can say is pls Keep it in play.. try to play in Advance.. Back it Up with 186 an play for ma too gl Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2016, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Tenn -505- Dance

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2016, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

The Haterz R Comin out... Hair Flip  U Don't want this STORM, Trust Me..

How abt U stay Over On the West Wing of LP While I Hold It D-O-W-N on this ENTIRE Post.. Feel Me???

I Feel AMAZING.. U say U Wana Challenge Me.. LOL.. 'Vete'.. NO competencia! No No..

I Aint mad at'cha.. U an Ur Pairs n All these Threads, Really? Come At Me Wen U Actually Have Numbers to Post..

My Numbers Speak Volumes, How Abt u Stop The Hate an Ryde/Win an Stop tha Bytchin.. Cuz My Ryderz  an I Over Here

In Penthouse A, Making it RAIN.. 'Benjamin's'.. No Coins Here! It's Apparent, U Don't like Me.. Honestly You're Not

Relevant to Me Either!! I won't Block U, Y should I.. I Want u to win, So Keep Watch'n My Post an Stay Out My F'n Nbx!!

I Don't Need Any Of My Ryderz Coming to My Defense, STORM Got This!!

Now Les Get Back To This Mon$y!! Yes Nod

Ryde.. $$819-168$$

I Don't Have To Brag, But U Lit The Flame.. 

Like I Said, There's ONLY 'One' Storm.. Know Your Place!!

NY $891$ .. SmashSmash  Fuk y'all thought... My Ryderz, Get At Meh!! Taaaaaaaaaaaaay-Steeee LOL

Verberry's avatar - batman38
          hempstead new york
          United States
          Member #166609
          May 30, 2015
          254 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2016, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi STORM, I saw your post earlier and being that you said you remember names I'm assuming you will remember me. Well being that I found your thread and I definitely know the benefits of riding with you. I said hmmm let me ryde this 189,981 or maybe 891 and BOOMDance! Just like that 891 in NY!!! Thanks STORM I will continue to RYDE with you

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2016, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Early March 'Tasty' Treats..

328** 683*  438** 

-308-

*4836*

Sc -083- Yes Nod Dance

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2016, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi STORM, I saw your post earlier and being that you said you remember names I'm assuming you will remember me. Well being that I found your thread and I definitely know the benefits of riding with you. I said hmmm let me ryde this 189,981 or maybe 891 and BOOMDance! Just like that 891 in NY!!! Thanks STORM I will continue to RYDE with you

DanceHi dear, I definitely Remember you.. Smile How have u been? 

Congrats pumkin... PartyAlways a Pleasure.. Watch cus The Money is abt to Get Thick!! 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: March 2, 2016, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks my dear, Keep Up the Great work!! 

Everyone watch.. 648* 861 806*.. Flip 489* 819** 098* 

Ohio 894* Party

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: March 2, 2016, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning

These are from STORM's avatar KiSweets---Ga  Fl  Sc  Nc  Tenn  Ohio.  Good Luck

Hi dear, 'Teamwork'.. love it Yes Nod

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: March 2, 2016, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Prayers going up!!! 

Thank u sis.. Group Hug

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: March 2, 2016, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning Sweetie 

How are you doing on this beautiful morning ??? I'm good on my end sis. Thank you so much for preparing me for the storm sweetie you the best!!! Sis take care and I will be praying for you and your family..Lovies

Hi hun.. Thru All these diffiult times, I'm Happy to say.. God has Sent Beautiful an Caring Friends like u to Lend Comfort..

'Feeling So Blessed'.. U Already Know baby-girl, I Got'chu.. Thank u Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2016, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Good morning Storm how are you? May God  continue to bless you, guide you and your friend during this time. I will be praying for you all love. Enjoy your day.Lovies

Babycakes.. In My Heart, 'U Will Always B'.. Thanks for the Prayers, love u Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: March 2, 2016, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

I've Personally met some beautiful ppl From LP.. I'm Happy to say Everything has Come Full Circle.. 'Complete'

Nothing is Perfect, but it's dayum Close Yes Nod May have took yrs, but I have Some Amazing ppl in My Life Now.

Be True to Who U R.. Love Yourself! I have Many Layers an Only  'The Strong' an True ppl Will Get to c..

I Ryde Motor Bikes, Four Wheelers, Dirt Bikes. 'Babe wants Me to stay off tha Bike' Been Hard but I haven't Rode n 3wks.

On the Other hand, I got'a get My mani/pedi.. I do My Own hair, My Crew Shows Much Love.. Yes I'm the Only 

Chic, Always been that way.. My Best friend is a Guy, Didn't Really hang with the ladies,Only a Few And Now

Here on LP, I've Opened Up an Have Gain Friendships Outside My Crew.. My Girlz Here, Y'all Know WasUp?

When I tell u that you're Special to Me an I love u.. it's Real.. I Gotchu, No Matter what We Go Thru.

I Don't have to talk to u Every day, U Know what We've shared 2gether an U will Always B able to Reach Me 'Direct'.

If I've Spoken to u Only for a brief moment, 'I will remember u'.. I Don't forget Anyone!! 

Now on to the numbers, When I Post Numbers here on My thread, 'Play'..

Especially when I Keep Posting same number. If U Question My Numbers, U R Not a True Ryder.. 

I can say Over an Over that I Don't Give Random Numbers cus I Don't.. I Only Give u Numbers I c in My Flashes.

No Need for Me to Explain, Jus Trust an Play an u Will Win.. I Don't frequent other Threads, Only if I'm asked!

Watch Out for .. 371*  2214**  709/067*  5100**  673/397*   314*  099/606/690*  564/945**  gl 

Dc 960* 

Michigan 317* Dance

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: March 2, 2016, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Special* 

212 2056* 822* 1109  478** 271

FL 874**  2059* Flip Str..Smash  ha! Dance

Sc 122 Hyper

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #65279
                              September 22, 2008
                              5129 Posts
                              Posted: March 2, 2016, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Hurray!

Page 625 of 652