Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 638 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
naples florida
United States
Member #166265
May 13, 2015
29 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2016, 8:10 am - IP Logged

Good Morning,

Wth is going on?, Don't let nobody take you out of who u your...

Have A Blessed dayHyper

Love ya

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Engelhard N. C.
    United States
    Member #94999
    August 1, 2010
    236 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2016, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Good morning Sis, it would of been a pleasure to celebrate Mom's birthday.  I'm  sure she was very excited. I hope you are well blessed in Whatever you do today. Stay safe. Love you.

LuckybeginningSee Ya!

United States
      Member #163298
      January 25, 2015
      167 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2016, 9:16 am - IP Logged

“When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”
      ? Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore    Storm, Keep your head up and continue to be who you are!!!! Don't let these jealous attacks bring you out!!! You know who your true Ryders and Dyers are! Be blessed!

nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #13581
        April 9, 2005
        699 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2016, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Morning Storm I hope you are feeling better. Your message was well said and dont  let the haters stop you doing what you love doing. May God continue to guide you, bless you and protect you. Love you and enjoy your day.Lovies

leelee84's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Atlanta
          United States
          Member #48420
          December 26, 2006
          850 Posts
          Posted: March 7, 2016, 9:53 am - IP Logged

ShockedI guess yall heard that!!!!!

mitch13's avatar - darksword
            northwood,ohio
            United States
            Member #90211
            April 23, 2010
            4597 Posts
            Posted: March 7, 2016, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Hey STORM Mail For You

,Mitch from Ohio thank you for posting your numbers they hit on Ohio also.

Thank you for all you do for all of us.Big Grin Angel

Mitch 

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

If i ever do get this game figured out we all will make money.

ChinaDoll's avatar - disney36
              gainesville
              United States
              Member #159141
              September 14, 2014
              356 Posts
              Posted: March 7, 2016, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning Sis

Sis, How are you doing sis on this morning ?? Sis I'm good until I went to my and my car was surround by beez and wasp so I start to run and of course girl I feel and hit my head and every since then my nose been bleeding But I'm good!!!! Smile Smiley 

Yesterday was my last day for the term and I receive my grades this morning so girl I over here rejoicing!!!

But anyways let's keep calm and let haters be motivators!!!

I'm a winner in God EYES

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
                Member #109074
                April 5, 2011
                3526 Posts
                Posted: March 7, 2016, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

819*.. 891**

816 Ga US Flag let them hater hate.....

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                  milledgeville,Ga
                  United States
                  Member #68927
                  January 2, 2009
                  6080 Posts
                  Posted: March 7, 2016, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

I care Girlie!!!! Banana I am happy you are who you are, You are so special for you , being you, not for your numbers, yes they are always on point lol  but you are loved for the person you are, never change...

gailharris68's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
                    Member #147719
                    October 10, 2013
                    102 Posts
                    Posted: March 7, 2016, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Good morning luv Smile Yessss les Pray For an Even More Marvelous Day!!  Hru/fam?

Storm, you are a bright light in this often dark World.  Blessings to you and yours always!!! PS: Hope your Mom have an amazing birthday.  May goodness and mercy follow her all the days of her life. Smile

If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you always have gotten.  Change your thoughts, Change your life.

Gainesville, Florida
                      United States
                      Member #161967
                      December 17, 2014
                      1006 Posts
                      Posted: March 7, 2016, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #166941
                        June 17, 2015
                        180 Posts
                        Posted: March 7, 2016, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

I hear you loud and clear Storm.  I would of played that number in GA but as for right now I'm a broke bitch.  Florida lottery is driving me nuts. I am still on those trips though and I will continue to ride them like I'm riding a piece of D*CK.  I'M GONNA RYYYYYYYYYYYYDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2016, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I'm Feel'n The Love In My Nbx On This Beautiful Morning..

Thank U So Much.. Y'all Truly Know How To Make A Lady Feel Special.. Muaaaah* Lovies 

Key numbers R.. 2.. 6.. 9.. 0.. 

2262* 2662 9229** 2206     2690* 

Go Hard!! Trust Me..

262*** 626* 922* 992** 

269*

Ohio 6296 Dance

Dc 922** Str Booom!! SmashSmash

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: March 7, 2016, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Early March 'Tasty' Treats..

328** 683*  438** 

-308-

*4836*

Penn 834**

PR 483** Dance

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: March 7, 2016, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

I've Personally met some beautiful ppl From LP.. I'm Happy to say Everything has Come Full Circle.. 'Complete'

Nothing is Perfect, but it's dayum Close Yes Nod May have took yrs, but I have Some Amazing ppl in My Life Now.

Be True to Who U R.. Love Yourself! I have Many Layers an Only  'The Strong' an True ppl Will Get to c..

I Ryde Motor Bikes, Four Wheelers, Dirt Bikes. 'Babe wants Me to stay off tha Bike' Been Hard but I haven't Rode n 3wks.

On the Other hand, I got'a get My mani/pedi.. I do My Own hair, My Crew Shows Much Love.. Yes I'm the Only 

Chic, Always been that way.. My Best friend is a Guy, Didn't Really hang with the ladies,Only a Few And Now

Here on LP, I've Opened Up an Have Gain Friendships Outside My Crew.. My Girlz Here, Y'all Know WasUp?

When I tell u that you're Special to Me an I love u.. it's Real.. I Gotchu, No Matter what We Go Thru.

I Don't have to talk to u Every day, U Know what We've shared 2gether an U will Always B able to Reach Me 'Direct'.

If I've Spoken to u Only for a brief moment, 'I will remember u'.. I Don't forget Anyone!! 

Now on to the numbers, When I Post Numbers here on My thread, 'Play'..

Especially when I Keep Posting same number. If U Question My Numbers, U R Not a True Ryder.. 

I can say Over an Over that I Don't Give Random Numbers cus I Don't.. I Only Give u Numbers I c in My Flashes.

No Need for Me to Explain, Jus Trust an Play an u Will Win.. I Don't frequent other Threads, Only if I'm asked!

Watch Out for .. 371*  2214**  709/067*  5100**  673/397*   314*  099/606/690*  564/945**  gl 

Delaware 097*

Fl 790*

Ga 495** DanceDance What I say Sunday (45).. I take No Credit for pairs, How can Anyone? But I Simply Gave U All The Numbers Following the pr.. I'm Real Abt Mine.. Get Like Me Shyt!! 

Page 638 of 652