Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 66 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
teemoney's avatar - dude
Durham, Nc
United States
Member #131950
August 22, 2012
134 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2014, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Storm, can you also please add me to your list as well for NC, Thanks.

United States
    Member #69066
    January 4, 2009
    9 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2014, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm,

Can you add me to your SC & NC list.  I've been checking you out

and you are right on it.

United States
      Member #155199
      May 11, 2014
      6 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2014, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Yes Dear, sending out NC list within the hr

Hi Storm, can you add me to your NC list?

Mattmccl's avatar - Lottery-054.jpg
        Augusta, Ga
        United States
        Member #161769
        December 10, 2014
        2146 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2014, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Member; gailharris68

Has Ben Chosen An Will receive 'The Gift'..

Blessings To U My Dear! 

CONGRATS AND BEST OF LUCK!

Even a broke clock is right twice a day!

Colkim's avatar - character catafly.jpg
          GA
          United States
          Member #89287
          April 4, 2010
          28 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2014, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm, will you please add me to your GA list.  Thank you.

Mattmccl's avatar - Lottery-054.jpg
            Augusta, Ga
            United States
            Member #161769
            December 10, 2014
            2146 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2014, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Power Attack!!

*515/115* 

*215*

*505/500* 

THESE LOOK GOOD for GA EVE

Even a broke clock is right twice a day!

STORM's avatar - Rean
              Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2014, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Here is My message to a member here who reached out to me. Her message was so beautiful an I know that I'm not one who loves attention but receives a Great deal but at the same time, I Appreciate All the Love/Support from Everyone here.. I Grew Up in a mixed culture home Dominican.. Puerto Rican/Blk an in greeting anyone, it was Always 'Hola Dear'.. Etc, Which is Endearing so either here or in person, I speak this way Always. When I receive a beautiful message that brings tears to my eyes, It Allows me to Open up an share a lil more of Who I am an it Always Feels good to receive so much Positive energy. Thank u! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: 
              Sent: December 29, 2014, 8:28 pm
              wow, thanks my dear.. Greetings from the A.. I appreciate your kander an to receive such a Beautiful message from you truly touched the Very depths of my soul.. It's very rare that I receive a message like this, mostly the notes are basically give an take with No appreciation an I respect Everyone here but thank u goes a long way, U know what I mean? Yes my family is better but I'm Not.. Now they are taking care of me. Even in the mist of my sickness, im Always thinking of Others to see what I can do to brighten someone else's day Bcus that's what brings me the Most Joy. I know at times I spread myself thin, but it doesn't bother me cus I LOVE doing what I do an if I cud Help Everyone at once I wud, so I put together 'The Gift' an thru that, A blessing Goes Out To Families Each Month.. An That's My Peace/Joy! Thank u for reaching out to me and lifting my spirits in this time. May God continue to Bless u dear!

Love STORM Lovies

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

United States
                Member #89330
                April 5, 2010
                477 Posts
                Posted: December 30, 2014, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi Ms. STORM,

Please take care of yourself.  We all hope you will be feeling better soon! Thanks for all you do for us -- wish there was something we could do for you!!

Dk

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: December 30, 2014, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Member; gailharris68

Has Ben Chosen An Will receive 'The Gift'..

Blessings To U My Dear! 

I finally Got up an was able to get out an send 'The Gift'.. Info sent to your nbx! Forgive me for

the delay, I'm trying to build my strength an to everyone here.. Give me like a day to catch up

on the list, etc.. I did my research last night an the 5's were showing so much but I didn't think 

Ga wud get another trip, but no worries, 55 will return.. GL

tenn player's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                    brownsville,tenneessee
                    United States
                    Member #144622
                    July 10, 2013
                    355 Posts
                    Posted: December 31, 2014, 1:41 am - IP Logged

Give this wonderful woman of a great big round of applause lp family she has been a great listener , teacher to some , a prayer worrier , friend and family to most if not all I thankk God for you and all you have done for us many many more blessings are coming your way so many you just cant share them all peace be with you We love you here on lp

gailharris68's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
                      Member #147719
                      October 10, 2013
                      102 Posts
                      Posted: December 31, 2014, 7:17 am - IP Logged

I finally Got up an was able to get out an send 'The Gift'.. Info sent to your nbx! Forgive me for

the delay, I'm trying to build my strength an to everyone here.. Give me like a day to catch up

on the list, etc.. I did my research last night an the 5's were showing so much but I didn't think 

Ga wud get another trip, but no worries, 55 will return.. GL

Good morning my dearest Storm.  My apologies for this delayed response.  I would like to thank you so very much for "The Gift".  It was so unexpected, yet appreciated.  You are such a blessing on a daily basis and "The Gift" is just simply amazing.

I so appreciate you for the genuine woman that you are.  I pray your strength and wish you a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!!!

Light and Love,

Gail

If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you always have gotten.  Change your thoughts, Change your life.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: December 31, 2014, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP Fam,

I want to thank Everyone who has shown me love/support an respect. Some days when I come here, I'm Not always in the best spirit but when I Receive beautiful notes, 'The Uplift is Beautiful'.. 'The Joy' is felt. We ALL Have a Life outside of LP an I have to say with a Big smile, I've met some lovely ppl here. I know that Not everyone will like me an I'm fine with that but what I won't Allow is anyone to disrespect me an I've had my share here but with All that said an done, I hold onto the conversation I had with my friend Cedric from Jodeci.. He said, As long as You are Giving ppl what they want, 'You will Always have a friend'.. But when Life Knocks You Down, those so called friends are No where to be found.. 'Only the True ones will B there'.. You will B able to count them on one hand. He told me what he learn was to Not B so Nieve cus ppl come in so many different disguises to get what they want, so jus continue being loving/caring an Never let anyone change who You are.

Some may know, Early 2009 I was very ill and with My Faith, I knew I wud b fine but everyday was a Struggle for me.. God Allowed me to experience some Amazing friendships here every since I've been a member. LP members.. Squidworth.. Skittles777.. emilyg.. Toney725.. Dumars798.. DEE88.. gacash3.. Hav ALL Been active in my life from the beginning an My heart has so much love for each one of you, anything either one Needs, 'I'm there'.. Anytime.. Thru my sickness, they loved/supported me No matter the cause. You Know how much I Appreciate/Love You.. 'Thank You'

Wishing Everyone here a prosperous New Year, Always Remember that no matter what You Go thru in life, 'God will Never Allow You to Go thru, without having a plan to bring You out'...

Many Blessings,

Love STORM Lovies

L273's avatar - animated money-image-0064.gif
                          NC
                          United States
                          Member #138125
                          January 20, 2013
                          754 Posts
                          Posted: December 31, 2014, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Hi Storm! Is it too late to be added to the list for NC? Thanks in advance :)

Good morning  Storm

Can I please be added to the list for NC ??? Thank you & New Year !!!

United States
                            Member #89330
                            April 5, 2010
                            477 Posts
                            Posted: December 31, 2014, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Happy New Year Storm! 

Hope you are feeling better!!  Sending prayers your way for peace, comfort and healing.

Blue Angel

Dk

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                              PA
                              United States
                              Member #69849
                              January 18, 2009
                              14849 Posts
                              Posted: December 31, 2014, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP Fam,

I want to thank Everyone who has shown me love/support an respect. Some days when I come here, I'm Not always in the best spirit but when I Receive beautiful notes, 'The Uplift is Beautiful'.. 'The Joy' is felt. We ALL Have a Life outside of LP an I have to say with a Big smile, I've met some lovely ppl here. I know that Not everyone will like me an I'm fine with that but what I won't Allow is anyone to disrespect me an I've had my share here but with All that said an done, I hold onto the conversation I had with my friend Cedric from Jodeci.. He said, As long as You are Giving ppl what they want, 'You will Always have a friend'.. But when Life Knocks You Down, those so called friends are No where to be found.. 'Only the True ones will B there'.. You will B able to count them on one hand. He told me what he learn was to Not B so Nieve cus ppl come in so many different disguises to get what they want, so jus continue being loving/caring an Never let anyone change who You are.

Some may know, Early 2009 I was very ill and with My Faith, I knew I wud b fine but everyday was a Struggle for me.. God Allowed me to experience some Amazing friendships here every since I've been a member. LP members.. Squidworth.. Skittles777.. emilyg.. Toney725.. Dumars798.. DEE88.. gacash3.. Hav ALL Been active in my life from the beginning an My heart has so much love for each one of you, anything either one Needs, 'I'm there'.. Anytime.. Thru my sickness, they loved/supported me No matter the cause. You Know how much I Appreciate/Love You.. 'Thank You'

Wishing Everyone here a prosperous New Year, Always Remember that no matter what You Go thru in life, 'God will Never Allow You to Go thru, without having a plan to bring You out'...

Many Blessings,

Love STORM Lovies

Good Morning  STORM....Your message was very well put...and also has a lot of truth in it...like your friend said to you...just remember what they told you and you will be happy and filled with Joy....I am very glad to have been a part of your life and I always will...You have been a very true friend and for that I thank you for letting me be a part of your life....I wish you a very Healthy and Prosperous New Year and keep on doing what you do....don't let anyone take your pride or respect from you...and yes whatever God has put in your path he will bring you through it....faith and trust is the key to all success...

Yours truly...DEE...

2079    1085   8841    7227   3305   4651

Page 66 of 652