Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Puerto Rico's Double Play Loto Drawing

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 3 years ago by MonEl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
carolina puerto rico
United States
Member #156086
June 7, 2014
2 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2014, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

I have been playing 6 number Lottery games for a long time in  Florida, mainly 6 -out of 53 Florida lottery. I recently moved to

Puerto Rico and drew up a quick history of their Lottery game which is called Loto and Revancha(which means revenge) they have their drawing

on wednsday and friday nite( 6 numbers out of 46) or 1-46 6 numbers. Imeadiately after the first drawing they have a second one with the same 

criteria, 6 numbers out of 1-46! So thats two drawings within a 5 min span of the same game! and the second drawing is called Revancha or

revenge "meaning its a second chance to win with the numbers you chose and they have a second drawing right there on the spot and it cost 

.50c more." My quuestion is , I think my number tracking history of the game should include the second drawing as well"?much like cash 3 or 4

with an day and evening drawing. What does anybody think? Sorry if the post is long winded!

Sonnynovo

DoctorWhy's avatar - 04 05.jpg
    Indianapolis, IN
    United States
    Member #151842
    January 28, 2014
    108 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2014, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Yes, the second draw information should be included in your system.

Think amongst Chaos. Play in Order.

carolina puerto rico
      United States
      Member #156086
      June 7, 2014
      2 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2014, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Well I thought so, the only thing is it takes a long time and you have to be very careful " cause you get bug eyed" after seeing all those numbers

and putting them in excel etc, i was already done" when it dawned on me", hell  they just make it harder because your mind is memorizing one 

set of numbers and then they hit you with a second set, who ever thinks of these games. " I think the main company is called Scientific games"

they do this  on purpose, to make it harder. Look at cash 3, " its 3 numbers from 0-9, but its 3 columun's with the same 0-9 nine number set, " if 

it was just one colomun with 0-9 numbers the numbers would repeat like hell and it would be alot easier and they also shake it up even more by 

by having 2 drawings in the same day, if it was just  one, the numbers would be static much longer and you might be able to tracka pattern much 

better, oh well gottta keep thinking and trying.

Thanks very much.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2014, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Yes, the second draw information should be included in your system.

Some people like to track the mid and eve draws separately in the p-3 and p-4. 

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
          Member #132100
          August 26, 2012
          1108 Posts
          Posted: June 27, 2014, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

It is like with the pre and post draws, some people include them and some not, it is all relative.

Look at it this way:

One draw doesn't have anything to do with any other draw at any time in the past, present and future.

And lottery balls and numbers don't have anything to do with any other balls and numbers.

Statistics is all that relates them.

--------

For example, on California if you wanted to predict the "Monday Daily 3 Midday draw" you could just use the past "Monday Daily 3 Midday draws" and not any other draws from any other days, but of course, you don't have to do it that way, it is all relative.

It is best to use whatever seems to work best for your particular prediction technique.

You can use whatever you want, it is all up to you.

-----------------

Some people use the pre and or the post draws, but Why? After all you are not trying to predict pre and post draws, but the "Winning draws", this is just one more example.

-----------

Why don't you use that which you want to predict?