Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Versabet, Intellipick, and Lottery Manager Workarounds

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 years ago by MonEl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #156808
June 30, 2014
7 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2014, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Dear fellow Versabet, Intellipick, and Lottery Manager users:

There is a way to get around the 15-day time limits and 25-use limits on these software programs. I'm posting this information because the software programs are no longer for sale.

I'm very familiar with the Windows architecture. These programs simply store information in registry entries. It only took me 5 minutes to discover this scheme. The trial version IS the registered version.

For Lottery Manager 4.0:

Go to your C: drive and make the CSTATS.PAR file read-only. This will prevent the program from recording the number of uses left. It will infinitely stay at 25 or whatever number left.

For Versabet and Intellipick,

Open up your computer's registry file by clicking on the labeled C:\WINDOWS\REGEDIT.EXE

This will open up the Registry Editor. Go to the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\VB and VBA Program Settings\ttsflc and hit the delete key. If you click on that entry you'll see two keys beginning with the letters JPMVB... Those values are hexadecimal for how many days are left for expiration.

Sincerely,

Icebuster
Master Programmer, Designer, and Reverse Engineer

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19891 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2014, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Last time I checked Versabet was a MSDos program and now that Windows XP isn't supported how do you plan to run it?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
      Winnipeg
      Canada
      Member #14974
      May 7, 2005
      3656 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2014, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Last time I checked Versabet was a MSDos program and now that Windows XP isn't supported how do you plan to run it?

got versabet 34. have to update manually now.

still have all the stats.Banana

I'm an N.S.A.

A Numerical Statistics Analyst.

United States
        Member #141445
        April 14, 2013
        12 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2014, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

I just went to the Versabet website and both Versabet Three-Four and Intelli-Pickk are for sale.

Versabet for $99. and Intelli-Pick for $79. 

I wonderd if what you posted above is legal?

billdog

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
          Member #132100
          August 26, 2012
          1105 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2014, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

I just went to the Versabet website and both Versabet Three-Four and Intelli-Pickk are for sale.

Versabet for $99. and Intelli-Pick for $79. 

I wonderd if what you posted above is legal?

billdog

I wonder how you was able to go to the Versabet web site, as there is no Versabet Web site anymore, it is no longer there, at least all the search engines that I used could not find it, because it isn't there anymore.

As far as I know, the Versbet software were retired and are no longer for sale just as the Versabet owners told me that they would do, I wrote to them and they wrote back to me just before they retired the Versabet software, the Versabet owners still hold the copyright to their software, but are no longer selling them.

greensboro, nc
            United States
            Member #60271
            April 12, 2008
            163 Posts
            Posted: July 12, 2014, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Dear fellow Versabet, Intellipick, and Lottery Manager users:

There is a way to get around the 15-day time limits and 25-use limits on these software programs. I'm posting this information because the software programs are no longer for sale.

I'm very familiar with the Windows architecture. These programs simply store information in registry entries. It only took me 5 minutes to discover this scheme. The trial version IS the registered version.

For Lottery Manager 4.0:

Go to your C: drive and make the CSTATS.PAR file read-only. This will prevent the program from recording the number of uses left. It will infinitely stay at 25 or whatever number left.

For Versabet and Intellipick,

Open up your computer's registry file by clicking on the labeled C:\WINDOWS\REGEDIT.EXE

This will open up the Registry Editor. Go to the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\VB and VBA Program Settings\ttsflc and hit the delete key. If you click on that entry you'll see two keys beginning with the letters JPMVB... Those values are hexadecimal for how many days are left for expiration.

Sincerely,

Icebuster

I have the versabet 34 version i deleted that file it seems to be working bc b4 it said i had like 8 or days left and now its showing 15 days again.

Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #156808
              June 30, 2014
              7 Posts
              Posted: July 12, 2014, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Mack10: 

I'm going to also post a Visual Basic program that anyone can copy, paste, and load into Visual Basic and compile using a Visual Basic compiler. 

The program will automatically delete the registry entries when it is loaded.  For complete automation, my new program command should be placed in the AUTOEXEC.BAT file so that the program will automatically start each time the system is booted up.

I thought about reverse engineering the program and removing the trial section code altogether, but I figure: why tear up a perfectly good program when I can just simply walk around the barrier?

As for Versabet and Lottery Manager 4.0, they are very good programs and I use them to try to score lottery hits in the Cash-3 and Cash-4 games frequently.  I came close so many times and I would always would miss it by only one digit.  The Georgia lottery games are the most difficult to play and no matter how hard I have tried, I have yet to hit a straight hit in both games (Cash-3 and Cash-4).  I have almost given up on playing these games, and I just play a few times a month---depending on if I can see a good pattern or not.  I get a kick out spending my money on 12-packs of beer rather than the lottery.  I get a little disappointed when I lose because it's money that's just thrown away.  The software programs themselves ought to be at least $30 cheaper. $100 for Versabet 3/4, $80 for Lottery Manger 4, and $70 bucks for Intellipick are way too much money.  These programs should retail for about $30-$50. 

I'm a programmer, but I don't write lottery, gambling, stock market, horse racing and other software programs that involve chance events because of the many variables that can have an effect on the outcome.  Take lottery for instance, the lottery commission could switch sets of balls and chambers used at any given time, which can render any past statistical analysis useless.  Horses in horse racing could suddenly become sick and unable to take part in a race, or a jockey could accidentally fall off the horse, whatever whatever.  Computer programs are useful in presenting information, but it is eventually the luck of the draw that determines whether one gets paid or not. 

Well, I'm glad to post my 2 cents here on the lotterypost website and I'll have my vents, lottery strategies posted on here as time marches on once I get myself in order. 

PS: Lottery software isn't bad at all.  Almost 2 years ago, I almost won $2500 off a $0.50 bet using the Lotto Pro 2009 program by Data Solutions.  I played their Smart Picks given to me, I played the first 5 of them for at $0.50 a play, cost me $2.50 in all.  I missed it by only one digit too.

Sincerely,

Icebuster

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                Member #132100
                August 26, 2012
                1105 Posts
                Posted: July 12, 2014, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Mack10: 

I'm going to also post a Visual Basic program that anyone can copy, paste, and load into Visual Basic and compile using a Visual Basic compiler. 

The program will automatically delete the registry entries when it is loaded.  For complete automation, my new program command should be placed in the AUTOEXEC.BAT file so that the program will automatically start each time the system is booted up.

I thought about reverse engineering the program and removing the trial section code altogether, but I figure: why tear up a perfectly good program when I can just simply walk around the barrier?

As for Versabet and Lottery Manager 4.0, they are very good programs and I use them to try to score lottery hits in the Cash-3 and Cash-4 games frequently.  I came close so many times and I would always would miss it by only one digit.  The Georgia lottery games are the most difficult to play and no matter how hard I have tried, I have yet to hit a straight hit in both games (Cash-3 and Cash-4).  I have almost given up on playing these games, and I just play a few times a month---depending on if I can see a good pattern or not.  I get a kick out spending my money on 12-packs of beer rather than the lottery.  I get a little disappointed when I lose because it's money that's just thrown away.  The software programs themselves ought to be at least $30 cheaper. $100 for Versabet 3/4, $80 for Lottery Manger 4, and $70 bucks for Intellipick are way too much money.  These programs should retail for about $30-$50. 

I'm a programmer, but I don't write lottery, gambling, stock market, horse racing and other software programs that involve chance events because of the many variables that can have an effect on the outcome.  Take lottery for instance, the lottery commission could switch sets of balls and chambers used at any given time, which can render any past statistical analysis useless.  Horses in horse racing could suddenly become sick and unable to take part in a race, or a jockey could accidentally fall off the horse, whatever whatever.  Computer programs are useful in presenting information, but it is eventually the luck of the draw that determines whether one gets paid or not. 

Well, I'm glad to post my 2 cents here on the lotterypost website and I'll have my vents, lottery strategies posted on here as time marches on once I get myself in order. 

PS: Lottery software isn't bad at all.  Almost 2 years ago, I almost won $2500 off a $0.50 bet using the Lotto Pro 2009 program by Data Solutions.  I played their Smart Picks given to me, I played the first 5 of them for at $0.50 a play, cost me $2.50 in all.  I missed it by only one digit too.

Sincerely,

Icebuster

The Versabet programs were too expensive, yes, I also think that they should have been about $30 each.

-------

I don't know of any free Visual Basic compilers, but QB64 is free, I think that it can run Quick Basic and QBasic code and I don't know for sure, but I think that it can compile code to .EXE files.

There is or there was a sort of Visual Basic clone that it was said to be able to run and compile Visual Basic 4 code, maybe it can still be found on the Web.

Automatic prediction programs are of course possible, but then everybody using them would get the very same pick 3 predicted numbers, so making such might not be such a very good idea.