Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Second Chance Drawings

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by TinkerMazell.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Do you enter your losing scratch off tickets on your state lottery's web site?

Yes, all of them. [ 5 ]  [55.56%]
Yes, sometimes. [ 2 ]  [22.22%]
No, I just throw them away. [ 1 ]  [11.11%]
What is a Second Chance Drawing?? [ 1 ]  [11.11%]
Total Valid Votes [ 9 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
TinkerMazell's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
Augusta, Georgia
United States
Member #127854
May 10, 2012
81 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2014, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

All states that have a lottery probably have a web site too. (correct me if I am wrong).  Many of them also conduct drawings that  encourage players to enter the specific serial number from the tickets that are not winners. From all the entries received, they pick a winner or winners for special prizes and $$$.

I am a $20,000 winner from a Georgia Lottery scratch off game called "$3,000,000 Taxes Paid"!

Baton Rouge, LA
    United States
    Member #4602
    May 7, 2004
    699 Posts
    Posted: July 3, 2014, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

My state(Louisiana) doesn't always have second chance drawings but when they do, I usually participate. I didn't participate in the most recent one, since the second chance prizes were New Orleans Saints Football tickets and merchandise, and I'm not a football fan.

I did participate in the Powerball Game Show second chance drawings when that was available and won $100. I've done others but didn't win.

Prisoner Six

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

TinkerMazell's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
      Augusta, Georgia
      United States
      Member #127854
      May 10, 2012
      81 Posts
      Posted: July 4, 2014, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

My state(Louisiana) doesn't always have second chance drawings but when they do, I usually participate. I didn't participate in the most recent one, since the second chance prizes were New Orleans Saints Football tickets and merchandise, and I'm not a football fan.

I did participate in the Powerball Game Show second chance drawings when that was available and won $100. I've done others but didn't win.

That's pretty cool! You should have entered in the football thingy anyway, and if you won, possibly give it to someone as a gift :)

I am a $20,000 winner from a Georgia Lottery scratch off game called "$3,000,000 Taxes Paid"!