Welcome Guest
You last visited July 22, 2017, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Versabet Three-Four cost

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Telco Tech.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #141445
April 14, 2013
12 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2014, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I just read some good things about Versabet and went to their website. They want $99.00 for the program??   What did it sell for back when it came out??

billdog

MonEl's avatar - Monkey

United States
    Member #132100
    August 26, 2012
    1198 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2014, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

I just read some good things about Versabet and went to their website. They want $99.00 for the program??   What did it sell for back when it came out??

billdog

There is no Versabet Web site anymore and the software is no longer for sale.

As far as I know, it always sold for $99.00

If somebody is selling it, I don't think that they are the rightful owners of Versabet, but somebody else as the Versabet owners retired their software.

Telco Tech's avatar - nw gnome.jpg
      Santa Maria, California
      United States
      Member #64294
      August 24, 2008
      15 Posts
      Posted: July 12, 2014, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

This is recent news to me.  I've been using LM, LM4.0, Versabet, and Versabet3/4 for longer than I can remember (almost).  I was thinking about D/L some other states data files from JPM today and came back to LP to do a little research and catching up on this news.  I didn't realize or concern myself with updates since I had to re-purchase the programs a couple of years ago after my hard drive crashed.  I've been fortunate to keep most of the data files that I use for Calif. backed up.  There was a mention in one of the posts about an expiration date on the program.  I never considered that fact either...

Having complete state files is helpful when I want to check my picks against draw history.  Most of the time these programs help me break down my plays with the past 20 to 50 draws depending on how the numbers fall.

I still have LTAX (1995), Lottery Analysis that runs on my Vista laptop.  That is a very helpful when I decide to play the Pick 5 games which is not as often anymore.  I have better luck with P3 & P4.