Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mass Lottery season ticket promo

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 3 years ago by maringoman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
Massachusetts
United States
Member #37433
April 14, 2006
2747 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2014, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Massachusetts Lottery is currently selling season tickets at a discount. For 104 drawings (year's worth) they're selling tickets at $90 for MM and $180 for PB. The only disadvantages I can think of are they're not offering megaplier and powerplay options and you cannot change your numbers midway. The advantage is you save a few dollars, you save time and you don't have to check the results because they'll notify you when you win.

Would you do it?

That money's gone fo ever

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19897 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like a good deal for anyone who has a special set of numbers or birthdays they play every drawing.  Last month and before Ohio had a buy 2 get 1 free for MM which I liked but it's over now.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
      Massachusetts
      United States
      Member #37433
      April 14, 2006
      2747 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2014, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like a good deal for anyone who has a special set of numbers or birthdays they play every drawing.  Last month and before Ohio had a buy 2 get 1 free for MM which I liked but it's over now.

Yes sir. It's always a smart thing to take advantage of discounted offers from the lotteries because they make the games really hard to win.  I'm gonna go for it

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #94283
        July 17, 2010
        2284 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2014, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

I'd buy them for Powerball because I have a set I always play anyway.  Can an Idahoan get the Mass discounted tickets, I wonder?

Edited to add:  Do they sell them online?  I don't see that option.

Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #37433
          April 14, 2006
          2747 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2014, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

I'd buy them for Powerball because I have a set I always play anyway.  Can an Idahoan get the Mass discounted tickets, I wonder?

Edited to add:  Do they sell them online?  I don't see that option.

Can an Idahoan get the Mass discounted tickets, I wonder?

I asked the lady who sold me the tickets and she said no they can't sell MM & PB & L4L season tickets to a person from another state. It must be something the states agreed to to protect their backyards. She said they could only sell you the Megabucks Doubler (Lotto 6/49) if you want. 

Do they sell them online?  I don't see that option.

No you have to call. 

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
            Idaho
            United States
            Member #94283
            July 17, 2010
            2284 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2014, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for checking Maringoman.  Too bad!  Cuz my state sure isn't gonna do that any time soon.  I swear they're the cheapest lottery in the US.

Massachusetts
              United States
              Member #37433
              April 14, 2006
              2747 Posts
              Posted: July 11, 2014, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for checking Maringoman.  Too bad!  Cuz my state sure isn't gonna do that any time soon.  I swear they're the cheapest lottery in the US.

You never know if someone from your lottery is reading this and might just decide to throw a bone to you Idaho players. RJOH just mentioned their had a buy two get one promo in Ohio. I know NY lottery always have some promo going on.

Capecod,Mass
                United States
                Member #137160
                December 28, 2012
                50 Posts
                Posted: July 14, 2014, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the information.  I will definitely go to get one megabucks doubler season ticket.

Massachusetts
                  United States
                  Member #37433
                  April 14, 2006
                  2747 Posts
                  Posted: July 14, 2014, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the information.  I will definitely go to get one megabucks doubler season ticket.

Cheers Go for it. I think it's a limited time offer so you better look at the website and not delay too much. I didn't buy Megabucks Doubler because I only play that consistently when the JP rises over $3M. Not that under that is not good enough for me. It's just that when funds are limited then you have to choose. Good luck Massplayer Thumbs Up

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                    Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #123290
                    February 17, 2012
                    3084 Posts
                    Posted: July 16, 2014, 2:57 am - IP Logged

That's what I like about this state, they allow people outside the state to play their

MegaBucks Doubler and that jackpot can get into the millions. One of those anonymous

states! 

Imagine if you won their MegaBucks Doubler you can go and claim it anonymously and no

one in your own state would ever know you hit the jackpot! lol

You have to call or mail in your numbers, someone who ordered posted they

give you a card with the numbers you choose and it looks like an insurance card.

You choose how many weeks you want to play.

Any small prizes, they'll mail you a check, bigger prizes you have

to come to Mass to claim your prize.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                      Idaho
                      United States
                      Member #56506
                      November 21, 2007
                      6537 Posts
                      Posted: July 16, 2014, 5:04 am - IP Logged

I've gotten a couple Mass tickets before a couple of years ago, I got some mass cash tickets but now looking at the site it doesn't look like they offer that game for season tickets anymore. that's too bad i really like that game and wanted to order some lines.

I'll probably buy some mega bucks lines instead. the lucky for life is a bit to rich for my blood,, but apparently we can't buy that one either lol although I can't find on their site where is says we can't play lucky for life? I wish they would update that if it's true.

No need to play Powerball and Megamillions since I have those here. but the rules state that people out of state can't buy season tickets for megamillions anyways.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                        Idaho
                        United States
                        Member #56506
                        November 21, 2007
                        6537 Posts
                        Posted: July 16, 2014, 5:14 am - IP Logged

st summer promo

SPECIAL SUMMER PRICING
                        July 6, 2014 through August 9, 2014

Mega Millions

Mega Millions is a $1 wager and is drawn two times a week. Tickets can be purchased in 3-month , 6-month , and 1-year increments.

3 Month Season Ticket = $25
                        (26 drawings)
                        Discounted price $23- SAVE $3
                        6 Month Season Ticket = $50
                        (52 drawings)
                        Discounted price $45-SAVE $7
                        1 Year Season Ticket = $100
                        (104 drawings) Discounted price $90-SAVE $14

Mega Millions Season Tickets CANNOT be purchased via phone or by mail from out of state.

Megabucks Doubler

Megabuck Double is a $1 wager and is drawn two times a week. Tickets can be purchased in 3-month , 6-month , and 1-year increments.

3 Month Season Ticket = $25
                        (26 drawings) Discounted price $23-SAVE $3
                        6 Month Season Ticket = $50
                        (52 drawings) Discounted price $45- SAVE $7
                        1 Year Season Ticket = $100
                        (104 drawings)Discounted price $90-SAVE $14

Megabucks Doubler

Powerball is a $2 wager and is drawn two times a week. Tickets can be purchased in 3-month , 6-month , and 1-year increments.

3 Month Season Ticket = $50
                        (26 drawings) Discounted price $45-SAVE $7
                        6 Month Season Ticket = $100
                        (52 drawings) Discounted price $90-SAVE $14
                        1 Year Season Ticket = $200
                        (104 drawings) Discounted price $180-SAVE $28

Megabucks Doubler

Lucky for Life is a $2 wager and is drawn two times a week. Tickets can be purchased in 3-month , 6-month , and 1-year increments.

3 Month Season Ticket = $50
                        (26 drawings) Discounted price $45-SAVE $7
                        6 Month Season Ticket = $100
                        (52 drawings) Discounted price $90-SAVE $14
                        1 Year Season Ticket = $200
                        (104 drawings) Discounted price $180-SAVE $28

No Mass Cash anywhere. Confused

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Massachusetts
                          United States
                          Member #37433
                          April 14, 2006
                          2747 Posts
                          Posted: July 16, 2014, 7:19 am - IP Logged

I've gotten a couple Mass tickets before a couple of years ago, I got some mass cash tickets but now looking at the site it doesn't look like they offer that game for season tickets anymore. that's too bad i really like that game and wanted to order some lines.

I'll probably buy some mega bucks lines instead. the lucky for life is a bit to rich for my blood,, but apparently we can't buy that one either lol although I can't find on their site where is says we can't play lucky for life? I wish they would update that if it's true.

No need to play Powerball and Megamillions since I have those here. but the rules state that people out of state can't buy season tickets for megamillions anyways.

although I can't find on their site where is says we can't play lucky for life? I wish they would update that if it's true.

I think they must have left that piece of information out which is kinda strange the way they are usually thorough. Maybe when you decide to get your Megabucks Doubler tickets you could ask her about it and let us know? Good luck Thumbs Up