Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Using a "Pilot's Check List" good idea for P-3 too!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 2 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2014, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

I had a friend who used what he called his ......."Pilot's Check List" each and every time he played so he wouldn't miss obvious plays.  Poke

Does anyone else use something like this so they won't miss those easy ones ?   So many times I wish......  I wasn't so stubborn about stuff like this.

Because I don't need no stinkin' list..... LOL 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

bestresult32's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    south carolina
    United States
    Member #125608
    March 30, 2012
    9807 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2014, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

SC 509 eve...interesting find as usual. ? Does key digits 0189 apply for next draw considering 509 hit?

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~Helen Keller

bestresult32's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      south carolina
      United States
      Member #125608
      March 30, 2012
      9807 Posts
      Posted: July 12, 2014, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

SC 509 eve...interesting find as usual. ? Does key digits 0189 apply for next draw considering 509 hit?

Found the answer, please disregard

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~Helen Keller

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: July 12, 2014, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

I had a friend who used what he called his ......."Pilot's Check List" each and every time he played so he wouldn't miss obvious plays.  Poke

Does anyone else use something like this so they won't miss those easy ones ?   So many times I wish......  I wasn't so stubborn about stuff like this.

Because I don't need no stinkin' list..... LOL 

Great point !

I can't tell you the amount of times a combo shows that looked what I call the "Regulars", like regulars who go to a bar 3 times a week..lol

The idea of having a list of the regulars seems to be a novel idea, but in reality, in my case, I don't have an expenditure fund that's high. If i had to play my hunches along with the regulars, I'd be broke quick, unless I knew when the regulars were going to show up. 

Either way, glad you reminded me of this.