Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Supercash! (my 1st post here)

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Nikkicute.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #157262
July 13, 2014
2 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2014, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone, my name is John. I'm a huge Supercash player, rarely play anything else.

Here are my current stats >>

Been playing for 15 years, have NEVER missed a day. I play both QP and I choose my own numbers.

I play around $9 per day. I have never won but....have missed it by TWO numbers 333 times.

Missed it by ONE number 11 times TOTAL, 8 times (250K) and 3 times (350K).

I'm getting closer, I can feel it. My only real scare is that one day the game will get cancelled before I hit.

John

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
    Member #52345
    May 21, 2007
    2657 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2014, 5:26 am - IP Logged

Welcome John

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1704 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2014, 8:25 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone, my name is John. I'm a huge Supercash player, rarely play anything else.

Been playing for 15 years, have NEVER missed a day. I play both QP and I choose my own numbers.

I play around $9 per day. I have never won but....have missed it by TWO numbers 333 times.

I'm getting closer, I can feel it. My only real scare is that one day the game will get cancelled before I hit.

John

What state are you from ???  What kind of game is SuperCash  ???

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #94283
        July 17, 2010
        2284 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2014, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

SuperCash!

SuperCash! Game Information

• Choose 6 different numbers from 1 through 39. Minimum play is two panels for $1.
        • 2. Players can place their wagers by using the SUPERCASH! playslip which is available where lotto games are sold. Players can also mark the QUICK PICK "QP" box to choose numbers the easy way - let the computer pick them randomly.
        • 3. Choose how many draws to play. Each set of 2 plays costs $1 for each drawing entered. You can play SuperCash! up to 7 days in advance at one time.
        • 4. Receive valid ticket and sign the back.

DOUBLER FEATURE: Now you can double your prize with SuperCash!. Every night when the winning numbers are drawn, the Lottery will conduct a DOUBLER drawing. If the Lottery draws a DOUBLER , all prizes, excluding the top prize, will double . Best of all, this DOUBLER is a bonus to you. It does not cost extra.

TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED BY 9:00 PM.
        Drawings are held as soon as possible after the end of sales.

HOW TO WIN

$350,000 Top Prize ...... every day!

MatchWin/ShareOdds
        6 OF 6$350,000*1:1,631,312
        5 OF 6$5001:8,239
        4 OF 6$301:206
        3 OF 6$11:15
        DOUBLER**1:7

Odds based on two plays for $1.
        * If there are more than 20 winning plays for top prize, $7,000,000 is shared equally among winning plays.
        **DOUBLER does not apply to the top prize.

© 2014 Wisconsin Lottery

United States
          Member #157262
          July 13, 2014
          2 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2014, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for posting that !!

I had thought this forum was for WISC players only, my fault. 11 times is a bit depressing I do admit but the opposite of that....it kind of keeps me going. Any other Supercash people here miss this 11 times (or more) by ONE number, just curious where I fit in?

John

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4103 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2014, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for posting that !!

I had thought this forum was for WISC players only, my fault. 11 times is a bit depressing I do admit but the opposite of that....it kind of keeps me going. Any other Supercash people here miss this 11 times (or more) by ONE number, just curious where I fit in?

John

"For Wisconsin Players Only?".... You kidding right?

We will have you know that lottery Post stretching all the way to Tatooine.

Welcome waiting123.Big Smile

United States
              Member #140884
              March 29, 2013
              45 Posts
              Posted: July 14, 2014, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

There is a lengthy thread on this game under the jackpot games.

Albany, GA
                United States
                Member #100611
                November 15, 2010
                10162 Posts
                Posted: July 14, 2014, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

John

I used to play GA Fantasy Five in a similar manner as you describe here. Over the years I matched 4 out of 5 maybe a dozen times. One time missed the jackpot by only 1 digit, can't remember exactly but something as close as the difference between 19 and 20. Never could match that 5th number and basically gave up (other than some occasional quick picks) since they added extra numbers to the field of possible numbers from which to choose. 39 numbers from which to choose now.                 

What's depressing to me is the person that comes along, never once having played Fantasy Five, asks the store clerk "what's playing tonight", then gets a single quick pick and takes the jackpot on their first try..... it just seems wrong, lol

Here's a link to the most recent example in my area.

http://www.walb.com/story/25925790/leesburg-woman-wins-50k-in-fantasy-5

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                  Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #123290
                  February 17, 2012
                  3048 Posts
                  Posted: July 16, 2014, 2:41 am - IP Logged

There is a lengthy thread on this game under the jackpot games.

Yep, that's my thread for WI SuperCash playersSmile

waiting123 is welcome to join anytime!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/244571