Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Daily Pick 3 and 4 Question

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 years ago by ALX.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Chicago
United States
Member #105244
January 27, 2011
11 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2014, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Okay, here is my dilemna: 

Illinois has midday and evening Pick 3/4 Games, which their website presents as one continuous folder.

Yet most systems such as LottoPro present and analyze the midday and evening games separately

Can someone with some experience looking at the two games suggest whether it is best to analyze  the evening and midday draws as a continuum.  Or whether to analyze the evening and midday games as if they were separate games

United States
    Member #152758
    February 24, 2014
    327 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2014, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

u  have  to  keep  them  separate  do   midday  and   eve.  and   do  combined,,  because  it  will  help  determine the  out   come... for   reference  in  nj  the   the  double   88s  have  been  out  over   200 draws midday  so  i  am  right  on  it . im  looking  for  a  8  to show  this  week  morning  then  i  know its   coming,  each  game  is  seperate

Chicago
      United States
      Member #105244
      January 27, 2011
      11 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2014, 12:12 am - IP Logged

I get it and thanks much.   You suggest I analyze the evening and noon games separately.   Where I am a little lost is your suggestion that I also analyze the combined format.   Why should I do this if the two games are separate

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1532 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2014, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Hello hurley1333,

IMO, you can either combine the midday and evening draws or you can analyze them separately. Both ways are valid. There have been good predictors who explicitly say that combining day and evening makes the flow of numbers too "chaotic", so they separate draws to better help them see "patterns". There are others who would rather combine them. While it is true that when studied separately, both the midday and evening draws do have their own distinct order, it is also true that when both are combined, it creates another kind of order or harmony. Personally, I usually combine the midday and evening together by using the last 2 draws to find the next. But if what's being seen is not "clear", a different perspective is also needed, and so I separate them by using the last 2 draws from either just the midday or the evening. Generally speaking, the two perspectives should support and qualify each other, giving you the "same kinds" of numbers in your final picks.

Experiment with both the combining/separating of draws to  see/feel/test  the one your brain clicks with, as you take in and contextualize all that data. Good luck!

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

United States
          Member #152758
          February 24, 2014
          327 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2014, 9:34 am - IP Logged

u  can   try  and  match   your   outcome  with   combined   and     the   midday  and   eve,   say  your   combined   pencil  work is    if  the  same  numbers   are   running   the  same   like    hot  and   cold    doubles   ect,   say  the   double   88s   are   cold  inn   bothe   draws,  then  play  double   eights

United States
            Member #152758
            February 24, 2014
            327 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2014, 9:36 am - IP Logged

i  agree   kola

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1532 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2014, 9:39 am - IP Logged

i  agree   kola

Thumbs Up

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

Maine
                United States
                Member #99
                January 27, 2002
                1016 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2014, 10:49 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!