Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 10:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Aunt's dream of deceased grandmother

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 2 years ago by NBey6.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Aneedtowin's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #100571
November 14, 2010
424 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2014, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Goodnight LP members. I just found out that my aunt had a dream about my deceased grandmother (85) a few weeks ago In this dream my grandmother was just standing up like she was waiting on someone. My aunt then asked her if she was waiting on my grandfather (83) who died a two years before her. She then replied no. I am waiting on and she called my last name. The strange thing is that both me (39) and my brother(43) work in different law enforcement departments and we are both called by our last names and we are both experiencing some of the same medical problems. Does anyone have numbers or meanings for this dream?

NBey6's avatar - xmas money.jpg
    $$ Moneymaker $$

United States
    Member #4290
    April 9, 2004
    16855 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2014, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Goodnight LP members. I just found out that my aunt had a dream about my deceased grandmother (85) a few weeks ago In this dream my grandmother was just standing up like she was waiting on someone. My aunt then asked her if she was waiting on my grandfather (83) who died a two years before her. She then replied no. I am waiting on and she called my last name. The strange thing is that both me (39) and my brother(43) work in different law enforcement departments and we are both called by our last names and we are both experiencing some of the same medical problems. Does anyone have numbers or meanings for this dream?

Your grandmother is trying to help, through your Aunt, so receive the blessing. Get a checkup with a doctor to make sure everything is okay, but don't worry too much. I would play 8539 & 8543 plus your badge numbers at work, yours and your brother's. Good luck!! Blue Angel

"I Am Realistic. I Expect Miracles."  - Dr. Wayne Dyer -

1:56, 4:05, 6:18, 8:35

Clover Thumbs Up 

Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #100571
      November 14, 2010
      424 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2014, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Your grandmother is trying to help, through your Aunt, so receive the blessing. Get a checkup with a doctor to make sure everything is okay, but don't worry too much. I would play 8539 & 8543 plus your badge numbers at work, yours and your brother's. Good luck!! Blue Angel

Thanks for your help. I will play them.

$$ Moneymaker $$

United States
        Member #4290
        April 9, 2004
        16855 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2014, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your help. I will play them.

Aneedtowin - I feel it is about that time now, I saw one of those numbers today. Here comes your blessing!!

Blue Angel

Clover Thumbs Up 

Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #100571
          November 14, 2010
          424 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2014, 8:00 am - IP Logged

Aneedtowin - I feel it is about that time now, I saw one of those numbers today. Here comes your blessing!!

Blue Angel

Thanks for the heads up. I like these numbers in Chicago. Where do you think it might fall?

$$ Moneymaker $$

United States
            Member #4290
            April 9, 2004
            16855 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2014, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Get ready for your blessing. These numbers should come in FL and/or IL for you and good luck!!

Blue Angel

Clover Thumbs Up