Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Banned Members Amnesty Week

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Nikkicute.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Winner
South Carolina
United States
Member #155844
May 31, 2014
1926 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2014, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Todd, since you've upgraded your site with Tools that many people are willing to pay for Finally.

will you consider having Amnesty for all banned members who really never spammed for profit.

imagine 1000 banned members paying $7.95 a month that's $95,000.00 a year extra I ncome for your pockets. + all the extra google Adsense 

Some folks would love to see Pick3master, ronnie316,joker17, matchmaker, truck route, cash4ninja,

webmaster Leroy, and countless others comeback under their old Names.

conditions could be.  Pay for year platinum upfront. And stay away from talking about other sites.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23352 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2014, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Todd, since you've upgraded your site with Tools that many people are willing to pay for Finally.

will you consider having Amnesty for all banned members who really never spammed for profit.

imagine 1000 banned members paying $7.95 a month that's $95,000.00 a year extra I ncome for your pockets. + all the extra google Adsense 

Some folks would love to see Pick3master, ronnie316,joker17, matchmaker, truck route, cash4ninja,

conditions could be.  Pay for year platinum upfront. And stay away from talking about other sites.

When people are banned it's because they create a hostile environment here.  Most if not all of the people you mentioned were already giving second (and third) chances.  So I really would not consider purposely inviting someone back who refuses to be friendly.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1654 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2014, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Hey, Lildarryl. I don't think it's quite that easy to do what you're suggesting and I don't mean from a monetary perspective. Those usernames were banned for specific reasons and I'm sure Todd used very good judgement in doing so. I, for one, know why I was banned under 'Matchmaker' as were others from that same period. I became very, very aggressive once I got tired of being ragged on and started posted a full list of straight numbers designed for online use. They hit with no problem, several times over, and I said they would. This information is in my original Money Matters 101 topic.

One of my then forum friends, lovingwinning, played my numbers designed for the same day, straight, and hit that day. I got all sorts of flack about it being too many numbers, anyone can post lots of numbers to hit, and everything else. All this while so many others weren't able to even hit straight, or, hit at all even online. This was after my original thread of Pick 3/4 Business Partner where I refused to post my full set of numbers designed to win online but, stripped the lists down in an attempt to hit on local state levels…and please people. No one really understood why I was looking for a partner 'cause they couldn't understand the concept of my then system…and they labeled me a scammer pushing a Ponzi Scheme. Looking back, they had every right because I didn't produce anything for them to consider working with me.

This is where it all started in the Money Matters thread once I decided to just prove it. When I did, it got very, very quiet in this place and now I was the one calling people out to 'Match' what I was able to do…even online. No takers, and I continued to come down very, very hard on those that had been having fun with calling me all sorts of names and ridiculing me. I took it but, they couldn't when I began returning the favors and they reported me to Admin which caused my ban. I felt it was kinda unfair, actually, because they all started in on me first. Oh, well. Todd knows who I am, now, and is cool enough to work with me and I still respect him and his forums. Most of the dialogues I had with all those people are erased and the thread was cut to page (9) I believe. Still, you'll find on that page where lovingwinning confirmed my numbers and her win. I privately sent her several lists of numbers to play and they all won…and she posted it for everyone to see.

I had every reason to 'flex'…I just flexed with a bad choice of words. This is the very reason why I jumped in on the deal with Pick3Guy's study with Florida a couple of weeks ago. It was deja vu when I gave folks a chance to comment on what was happening as I analyzed it live..and they wouldn't. All those that know so much wouldn't deny the wins and the profit made over ten days…yet I saw it coming and even narrowed down the list for one draw and the winning number was right there…still. It took everything I had to keep my cool, no BS. You know, this guy Flossdog reminds me of all those people. He knows nothing about me, my capabilities, my mathematical proficiencies…nothing. Yet, he felt the need to try challenge me on many levels when all he had to do is look around. I'm sure he meant well.

Anyhow, I felt the need to entertain your thread because my old username was mentioned and it brought back lots of bittersweet memories. I can't stop laughing right now while looking over those threads! Thanks for the plug, though, Lildarryl!!!!!

Thanks, Todd, for being cool with me. 

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19964 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2014, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Eek I like reading joker post he has a lot of FUN workouts

Let it Snow Snowman

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4971 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2014, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Todd.

I think nutty Ronnie came back in about 6-7 incarnations and made quite a number of inappropriate comments about Todd as well.  I love nut cases attempting to negotiate and bargain over "imaginary rights" they do not have in a discussion forum.

Where is Ridge? He would love this thread.

J'aime La France.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10391 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2014, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Lidarryl,

Might be a good idea on some boards, but as Todd pointed out, not on a board where people that get banned were hostile.

I was on one board - "Christian" no less (by invitation) and had a question about something someone else had posted. The next day when I went to see if there were any replies, I no longer existed. No such member here, no such username, etc... No warning, no e-nail, nothing, just you no longer exist. Maybe a board like that could do with an amnesty period but that's quite a different situation.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
              LAS VEGAS
              United States
              Member #47729
              November 22, 2006
              4590 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2014, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Eek I like reading joker post he has a lot of FUN workouts

I Agree!

Second helpmewin's motion

Joker was often unorthodoxx but Witty, Wiley & Wise

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_knight Sun Smiley

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                Texas Panhandle
                United States
                Member #136843
                December 20, 2012
                1403 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2014, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Todd, I'll pay you $7.95 a month to KEEP B2B banned.

A people that elect corrupt politicians, impostors, thieves and traitors are not victims...but accomplices.
                 - George Orwell

grwurston's avatar - 144
                  Let's Go Rangers!!!
                  bel air maryland
                  United States
                  Member #90251
                  April 24, 2010
                  5119 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2014, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.  Voltaire

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                    Member #121745
                    January 16, 2012
                    4971 Posts
                    Posted: July 15, 2014, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Todd, I'll pay you $7.95 a month to KEEP B2B banned.

lol But B2b is still here under Shelby Mustang, right? Or did I miss something? Todd outed him. Best thread ever!

J'aime La France.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                      Member #52345
                      May 21, 2007
                      2679 Posts
                      Posted: July 15, 2014, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

it takes all kinds to make for a good forum ......  but it takes a good moderator to make a great forum

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
                        Member #154519
                        April 19, 2014
                        246 Posts
                        Posted: July 16, 2014, 12:30 am - IP Logged

lol But B2b is still here under Shelby Mustang, right? Or did I miss something? Todd outed him. Best thread ever!

Link to thread for reps

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
                          BRONX N.Y.10459
                          United States
                          Member #86575
                          February 6, 2010
                          1069 Posts
                          Posted: July 16, 2014, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Hi  Todd,  I  think  you should track down   those old members  and  bring  them back to the table yes  they

were fun  and yes  I just  thought  about Joker  a few days  ago,  He is  miss.Lotterypost  need them.

Thanks  Todd. 

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                            Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3112 Posts
                            Posted: July 16, 2014, 7:05 am - IP Logged

They put themselves on the launching pad.  Todd only pushes the button.

BobP

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                              Texas Panhandle
                              United States
                              Member #136843
                              December 20, 2012
                              1403 Posts
                              Posted: July 16, 2014, 7:05 am - IP Logged

Yes, I think so.  I was just making a joke.  I really wouldn't pay that much each month...maybe a one-time fee, though. <grin> You are right, it was the best thread ever, not just in here, but in any other forum in which I've participated.   Todd's da man.