Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New to Forums

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 2 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
grannyhines's avatar - disney21
Charlotte, Michigan
United States
Member #157373
July 17, 2014
1 Posts
Posted: July 17, 2014, 7:24 am - IP Logged

I am new to the lottery I guess I never play, but i am finding that i am interested in the daily lotteries, but not sure how they would. could someone give me a break down how they work?

Nice Chatting with ya

Granny Hines

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19771 Posts
    Posted: July 17, 2014, 7:57 am - IP Logged

Welcome grannyhines Good Luck Lep

Let it Snow Snowman

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
      Member #76986
      July 10, 2009
      8034 Posts
      Posted: July 17, 2014, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

I am new to the lottery I guess I never play, but i am finding that i am interested in the daily lotteries, but not sure how they would. could someone give me a break down how they work?

Welcome, grannyhines! Sun Smiley

You have asked for a whole lot of information, especially since you "never play" ...!

The best way to get started is to go to your local store that sells lottery tickets. Ask for

a brochure or information guide to your state's lottery games. The retailer has lots of free

information on how the games work and can answer many of your basic questions.

Study the brochures first, then come back to the forums here that feature the games that 

interest you. Observe and ask your questions. Use the search feature above to find general

or specific information. Do your own research first! Yes Nod  Read, study, read, study! <-Then repeat!

If you have questions after that, you will find many of our members happy to assist you.

Again, welcome, have fun and good luck to you! Disney

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #94283
        July 17, 2010
        2284 Posts
        Posted: July 17, 2014, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

The Michigan Lottery is online.  Check out the available games, choose a few that have prizes you want at prices you can afford.  Then as Harve$t Moon suggested, come back here and ask any questions about them that you have.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
          Member #76986
          July 10, 2009
          8034 Posts
          Posted: July 17, 2014, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

The Michigan Lottery is online.  Check out the available games, choose a few that have prizes you want at prices you can afford.  Then as Harve$t Moon suggested, come back here and ask any questions about them that you have.

HoLeeKau,Sun Smiley

Granny Hines can't click on the link until she has a blue box under her avatar.

She may be kicked out of this site, if she does. That is why I suggested that she

go to her local retailer to pick up some brochures to read about the games.

The link is a good suggestion for others with blue boxes, though.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4106 Posts
            Posted: July 17, 2014, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Welcome GrannyH.

Why not go Platinum, you will be so glad you did! Throw caution to the wind- l think you worth it. 

*Wouldn't it be something if GH- turned out to be Ronnie.

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
              Idaho
              United States
              Member #94283
              July 17, 2010
              2284 Posts
              Posted: July 17, 2014, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

HoLeeKau,Sun Smiley

Granny Hines can't click on the link until she has a blue box under her avatar.

She may be kicked out of this site, if she does. That is why I suggested that she

go to her local retailer to pick up some brochures to read about the games.

The link is a good suggestion for others with blue boxes, though.

I know newbies can't post links.  Had no idea they can't even click them. 

I'm sure Granny can google it and find it online if she doesn't want to hunt them down at retailers.

Canada
                Member #153245
                March 10, 2014
                39 Posts
                Posted: July 18, 2014, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Welcome!

cbr$'s avatar - maren
                  Cordova,Al.
                  United States
                  Member #104482
                  January 15, 2011
                  4883 Posts
                  Posted: July 18, 2014, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP, grannyhines, just go to the store you are going to use the most to buy tickets, where they have the slips to play the games in that same area are the leaflets for the games, pick up the ones your really want to try and study it. If they are out of a leaflet of a game you want to try in that area, go too the retailer or a clerk at the counter, ask them for some of the leaflets. Most of the time they have extra behind the counter to refill the bins with.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                    Oklahoma
                    United States
                    Member #82391
                    November 12, 2009
                    6290 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2014, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Hello Granny Hines and welcome to the LPSmile

I Love Pink & Green 1908