Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone used the new Pairs Anylisis and WON!

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 2 years ago by LottoBux.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
dannyboyhouston's avatar - lottery scratch_off_light_shirt-p235645499971128473gyb4_400.jpg
houston texas
United States
Member #130267
July 10, 2012
6300 Posts
Posted: July 18, 2014, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

I would like to see all the winners stories using this new System Todd created. The feedback will help others understand and use this program. I know I will be upgrading my membership to platinum soon to use this system to it's fulliest.

Igamble's avatar - spider
    nj
    United States
    Member #145657
    August 10, 2013
    979 Posts
    Posted: July 18, 2014, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

there are no stories yet but please check back with us in 24hours..b brave and b the first one to use this" anylisis" to it's "fulliest" .

dannyboyhouston's avatar - lottery scratch_off_light_shirt-p235645499971128473gyb4_400.jpg
      houston texas
      United States
      Member #130267
      July 10, 2012
      6300 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2014, 11:46 am - IP Logged

there are no stories yet but please check back with us in 24hours..b brave and b the first one to use this" anylisis" to it's "fulliest" .

Tried it Igamble, with no luck have to be a platinum member to get the full use of the program. Hopefully, some platinum members will post their wins here using this system.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
        Member #81314
        October 16, 2009
        18997 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2014, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Tried it Igamble, with no luck have to be a platinum member to get the full use of the program. Hopefully, some platinum members will post their wins here using this system.

Hi dannyboyhouston:

I tried the trail version, it looks promising .Banana

I should be back Platinum by next week.

It helps to know what front pairs are due, because, for me, I will spend $10.00 and run that front pair with 0 thru 9 and win!!!!!!Party

If I do it, midday and evening, that's $20.00 but, I will win $600.00.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1706 Posts
          Posted: July 19, 2014, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

I was trying to figure out how this new Pairs Analysis Tool could be beneficial also.  Here's what I discovered, just using one pair - 01

Pair Analysis for South Carolina Pick 3 Evening in last 6 months: pair 01

Front Pair Straight: Last Seen: January 27, 2014

Front Pair Box: Last Seen: January 27, 2014

Back Pair Straight: Last Seen: NONE

Back Pair Box : Last Seen: NONE

Split Pair Straight: Last Seen: April 12, 2014

Split Pair Box: Last Seen : April 12, 2014

Any position: Last Seen: April 12, 2014

Obviously the pair 01 is overdue in the South Carolina Evening Pick 3 Drawing. Wheel that pair with the digits 0 - 9, for the evening drawing. Since 01 hasn't shown up as a Back Pair, either Straight or Boxed in over 6 months, take a chance and wheel it in the Back Position, for positional play [Straight].

[Just checking my own Tracking Calendar, the pair 01 has been drawn most recently in the SC Midday drawings [July 16, 2014] , but hasn't been drawn since April 12, in the SC Evening Drawings.]

This new Pairs Tool helps us to figure the specifics of the lottery game out better.

Now, if only there was a similar tool [Front/Back] for TRIADS in the Pick 4 game, LP would really be ROCKING !!!  TRIADS is an easier anaylsis for Pick 4, than Pairs.

United States
            Member #132100
            August 26, 2012
            1077 Posts
            Posted: July 19, 2014, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

I was trying to figure out how this new Pairs Analysis Tool could be beneficial also.  Here's what I discovered, just using one pair - 01

Obviously the pair 01 is overdue in the South Carolina Evening Pick 3 Drawing. Wheel that pair with the digits 0 - 9, for the evening drawing. Since 01 hasn't shown up as a Back Pair, either Straight or Boxed in over 6 months, take a chance and wheel it in the Back Position, for positional play [Straight].

[Just checking my own Tracking Calendar, the pair 01 has been drawn most recently in the SC Midday drawings [July 16, 2014] , but hasn't been drawn since April 12, in the SC Evening Drawings.]

This new Pairs Tool helps us to figure the specifics of the lottery game out better.

Now, if only there was a similar tool [Front/Back] for TRIADS in the Pick 4 game, LP would really be ROCKING !!!  TRIADS is an easier anaylsis for Pick 4, than Pairs.

What do you mean by front back "Triads"?

Like this 2229 9222 or like this 2638 2639 ?

The pick4 Triples are said to be 4 ways numbers such as:

YXXX XYXX XXYX XXXY

There are 2 factors there the X and the Y, it would be much better put like this:

STTT TSTT TTST TTTS Where T = Triple and S = Single.

----------------

As 2638 2638 = Front Pick 3 and Back Pick 3.

On the pick 4 maybe, there are (I think) 1000 Straight Front Pick 3s and also 1000 Straight Back Pick 3s.

-----------

I am not sure, but maybe on the Pick 4 there are 4 Sets of Pick 3 Numbers.

To save work I will again use this:

YXXX Back Pick 3 = B3

XYXX MR Pick 3, MR = Mostly Right = R3

XXYX ML Pick 3, ML = Mostly Left = L3

XXXY Front Pick 3 = F3

XXX = 000 to 999

Y = 0 to 9

-------------

For Front and Back, 2 Digits, that is 1 Pair Over-Laps, I mean, it is the same.

263-8

2-638

So we would have 2 pairs, Out and In, that is Out-Side Pair and In-side Pair or In-Side Pair and Lth and Rth Digits.

South Carolina
              United States
              Member #18322
              July 9, 2005
              1706 Posts
              Posted: July 19, 2014, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

I simply meant ABCX [Front TRIAD] and XABC [Back TRIAD].  ABC is the TRIAD. X is the Digits 0 - 9. 

Split TRIADS : AXBC, ABXC

United States
                Member #132100
                August 26, 2012
                1077 Posts
                Posted: July 20, 2014, 2:24 am - IP Logged

I simply meant ABCX [Front TRIAD] and XABC [Back TRIAD].  ABC is the TRIAD. X is the Digits 0 - 9. 

Split TRIADS : AXBC, ABXC

There is software that has some info on that, but on that software they are called "Triples" not "Triads", I guess that there is no standard name for them, since they are 3 digits and not 4 digits, I can call them pick 3 numbers, even if they really are not, but whatever, to each their own.

----------------

You can ask Todd if he will sometime in the future put that in the Lottery Post, if he says "No" then ask me for the name of the software that might give some of the info that you want on your "Triads", to me "Triads" is more right than to call them "Triples" as the software does.

I myself would call them:

Lth Pick 3, Rth Pick 3, ML Pick 3 and MR Pick 3, but whatever.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7314 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2014, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

I would like to see all the winners stories using this new System Todd created. The feedback will help others understand and use this program. I know I will be upgrading my membership to platinum soon to use this system to it's fulliest.

It's not a system where you click on a button and the probable winning numbers are shown; it's an analysing tool that helps players decide which pair(s) to play. We're all interested in ideas how to use this tool to find winners, but we need some ideas how to isolate the pairs that will consistently produce winners.

United States
                    Member #152758
                    February 24, 2014
                    327 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2014, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

u  can  still  find   triads  in  pick  four  chart  if  u  know  how  to   work  it,  u   can  get   triads,

United States
                      Member #152758
                      February 24, 2014
                      327 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2014, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

the  tool  is  wonderful  there are  thousands  of  ways  u  can  use  the  pair chart  to  come up  with  a   bang  hit,by  using  it  with  other  methods,

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                        u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19873 Posts
                        Posted: July 21, 2014, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

There is software that has some info on that, but on that software they are called "Triples" not "Triads", I guess that there is no standard name for them, since they are 3 digits and not 4 digits, I can call them pick 3 numbers, even if they really are not, but whatever, to each their own.

----------------

You can ask Todd if he will sometime in the future put that in the Lottery Post, if he says "No" then ask me for the name of the software that might give some of the info that you want on your "Triads", to me "Triads" is more right than to call them "Triples" as the software does.

I myself would call them:

Lth Pick 3, Rth Pick 3, ML Pick 3 and MR Pick 3, but whatever.

maybe what you are asking for ranman already made something you can use

Let it Snow Snowman

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                          Member #81314
                          October 16, 2009
                          18997 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2014, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Great work @ destinycreation.

Let's see if that 01x hits soon.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

United States
                            Member #152758
                            February 24, 2014
                            327 Posts
                            Posted: July 22, 2014, 9:06 am - IP Logged

s  its  a  great  tool  i  have  won

sully16's avatar - sharan
                              Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40561 Posts
                              Posted: July 22, 2014, 9:24 am - IP Logged

I noticed 17 pair due out the longest, so that day I played them across the board, it fell the next day and I never played that day.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"