Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to increase chances of winning big pots with gas

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 2 years ago by basil19.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2014, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

All players who drive should basically buy quick picks of higher prize games at gas stations usually 5 at a time if you have access to many stations play less  on each, try it. If you drive why go to the same place all the time when you could increase your chances.Also consider scratch tickets , get what you can afford, if you can afford to throw away in a garbage can whatever amount,  then you can play with that amount. Any traveler can increase chances dramatically. If you decide not to do this and only play locally for high jackpots remember you can win by luck, but if you go out you simply increase your chances . It is a fact that major local prizes are rewarded in different parts of the state. Stop&shop is an area where most people do shopping, anywhere your car can take you , increase your chances. Break out of the lottery stubborn cycle and do something different and see what happens compared to now. Mystical side ( Play with change). Your needs are first, good luck and let me know how you do. To learn more visit my threads

Igamble's avatar - spider
    nj
    United States
    Member #145657
    August 10, 2013
    983 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2014, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

yep.i agree with you !very wise sentences.changing your matrix always puts you in new situations and having an winning mindset will also  bring you closer to the JP win .

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4111 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2014, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Are you a disciple of Richard Lustig Basil?

United States
        Member #97951
        September 28, 2010
        241 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2014, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Are you a disciple of Richard Lustig Basil?

There are many ways of winning the lottery. The power is within you

United States
          Member #97951
          September 28, 2010
          241 Posts
          Posted: July 19, 2014, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

yep.i agree with you !very wise sentences.changing your matrix always puts you in new situations and having an winning mindset will also  bring you closer to the JP win .

Your winning mindset will automatically be there when you learn to  generalized your choices, you might fall in the right place at the right time, good luck

LottoWisdom's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
            Member #157230
            July 13, 2014
            103 Posts
            Posted: July 19, 2014, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

This Is Very Good Advice, I Always In Believe In Switching Up Locations When Buying Quick Picks.

Also I Might Add .. Try Using The Gas Price Numbers On Pick 3, I've Seen Them Hit Before.

Good Luck!!!!!

I Am A Winner.

I Am Going To Win The Lottery Today.

I Am.

Sun Smiley

United States
              Member #97951
              September 28, 2010
              241 Posts
              Posted: July 19, 2014, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

This Is Very Good Advice, I Always In Believe In Switching Up Locations When Buying Quick Picks.

Also I Might Add .. Try Using The Gas Price Numbers On Pick 3, I've Seen Them Hit Before.

Good Luck!!!!!

when you see a 3 digit  number drawn  that matches the first 3 of , any telephone number you know play the last four if the last four are drawn any time, play the first  three. anytime you win the pick 4 play the amount you've won on you next drawings and stick to it, if you decide to switch you better win.

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                Happyland
                United States
                Member #146344
                September 1, 2013
                1129 Posts
                Posted: July 19, 2014, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Please share the significance of getting 01-02-03-04-05 at 7-Eleven versus getting 01-02-03-04-05 at QuikTrip.

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
                If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
                P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

United States
                  Member #97951
                  September 28, 2010
                  241 Posts
                  Posted: July 19, 2014, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Please share the significance of getting 01-02-03-04-05 at 7-Eleven versus getting 01-02-03-04-05 at QuikTrip.

I asked that question in a  different thread before, i asked if people would be happy if God told them they will never be millionaires. You can actually increase your chances sometimes by just adding more places to play compared to one, that doesn't mean you cant win, but if you do win in one place i guaranteed you will win more often than not playing everywhere you can. if i play 10 tickets in one gas station and 10 more in 10 different gas stations i increase my chances, its a matter of area being selected for winning quick picks on high pay games.

United States
                    Member #152758
                    February 24, 2014
                    327 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2014, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

yea   a  basil19  your  on  the  money,  im  going  to  listen  to  you  from  now  on,  your  so  intelligent  it  blows  me  away,  keep  up  your  great philosphy

United States
                      Member #152758
                      February 24, 2014
                      327 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2014, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

well put

United States
                        Member #152758
                        February 24, 2014
                        327 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2014, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

my  crystal  ball  tells me to  keep  on  learning  and to further  my  education,  do  u  agree

United States
                          Member #152758
                          February 24, 2014
                          327 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2014, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

basil19  u  really  come  up  with  some  intelligent  ideas, your  a  genius?

United States
                            Member #97951
                            September 28, 2010
                            241 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2014, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

yea   a  basil19  your  on  the  money,  im  going  to  listen  to  you  from  now  on,  your  so  intelligent  it  blows  me  away,  keep  up  your  great philosphy

Thank you i hope you win

United States
                              Member #97951
                              September 28, 2010
                              241 Posts
                              Posted: July 20, 2014, 10:29 am - IP Logged

my  crystal  ball  tells me to  keep  on  learning  and to further  my  education,  do  u  agree

Your crystal ball seems to be working if its telling you to visit my post.