Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 4 Teamprofit Excel Files

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 2 years ago by geo777.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5397 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2014, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

A member asked me to create Excel files for Pick 4.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/236500

Download the following 2 Excel files and place them into your new folder created above:

https://app.box.com/s/7br9p71yuuqgcxqzrfmz

https://app.box.com/s/eqn5bc3hr6l274f90anp

Open the Excel file "P4StateDrawsLS.xlsm.  You will see a pop up window.  Just close this window.  This Excel file is used to update the draws for all Pick 4 state draws each morning.  You don't need to do anything with this file.

Then go to the top Main Menu and select File > Open and open the 2nd Excel file TeamprofitP4LS.xlsm

Click the "States" tab located at the bottom of the TeamprofitP4LS.xlsm Excel workbook

Click cell J25.  To the right you should see a drop-down arrow.  Click the drop-down arrow and select the state pick 4 game you want to use.

Next click the tab at the bottom labeled "DrawHistory".  You should see the last 12 draws and the calculations for each drawing based on Teamprofits system. 

Cell range Z11 through AE16 are the rankings for each.  Z11 through AE11 are the TOP rankings.  Teamprofit says to NOT use the TOP rankings.

Let me know if this is what you wanted or if you have any question.  I could add some additional information.

geo777's avatar - poop
    Douglasville
    United States
    Member #116865
    September 21, 2011
    21 Posts
    Posted: July 23, 2014, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

A member asked me to create Excel files for Pick 4.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/236500

Download the following 2 Excel files and place them into your new folder created above:

https://app.box.com/s/eqn5bc3hr6l274f90anp

Open the Excel file "P4StateDrawsLS.xlsm.  You will see a pop up window.  Just close this window.  This Excel file is used to update the draws for all Pick 4 state draws each morning.  You don't need to do anything with this file.

Then go to the top Main Menu and select File > Open and open the 2nd Excel file TeamprofitP4LS.xlsm

Click the "States" tab located at the bottom of the TeamprofitP4LS.xlsm Excel workbook

Click cell J25.  To the right you should see a drop-down arrow.  Click the drop-down arrow and select the state pick 4 game you want to use.

Next click the tab at the bottom labeled "DrawHistory".  You should see the last 12 draws and the calculations for each drawing based on Teamprofits system. 

Cell range Z11 through AE16 are the rankings for each.  Z11 through AE11 are the TOP rankings.  Teamprofit says to NOT use the TOP rankings.

Let me know if this is what you wanted or if you have any question.  I could add some additional information.

Winsum,

The draws have to be done manually, right?  when updating a draw do I have to delete the last draw to stay in the 20 draw range?

geo777

I'd rather be in a Thread with people who made a lot of Mistakes rather than a Thread with people that Think they know it ALL! Cheers

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5397 Posts
      Posted: July 23, 2014, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Winsum,

The draws have to be done manually, right?  when updating a draw do I have to delete the last draw to stay in the 20 draw range?

geo777

I'm in the process of creating a video with instructions on how to use the 2 Excel Files.  I updated both Excel files so if your interested you can download them to your Teamprofit Pick 4 Folder.

geo777's avatar - poop
        Douglasville
        United States
        Member #116865
        September 21, 2011
        21 Posts
        Posted: July 23, 2014, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

I'm in the process of creating a video with instructions on how to use the 2 Excel Files.  I updated both Excel files so if your interested you can download them to your Teamprofit Pick 4 Folder.

Yes I am interested In receiving the two updated files, but do I have to delete the very last draw to maintain the 12 draws? And will the charts manually update ?

I'd rather be in a Thread with people who made a lot of Mistakes rather than a Thread with people that Think they know it ALL! Cheers

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5397 Posts
          Posted: July 23, 2014, 4:21 pm - IP Logged
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5397 Posts
            Posted: July 23, 2014, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Do I have to delete the very last draw to maintain the 12 draws? No

And will the charts manually update ? Yes

Watch the video.

I updated the Teamprofit Excel file at 4:15 PM today.  If you downloaded before this time you may want to re-download.  I added a Hit/Skip worksheet tab.

geo777's avatar - poop
              Douglasville
              United States
              Member #116865
              September 21, 2011
              21 Posts
              Posted: July 23, 2014, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Do I have to delete the very last draw to maintain the 12 draws? No

And will the charts manually update ? Yes

Watch the video.

I updated the Teamprofit Excel file at 4:15 PM today.  If you downloaded before this time you may want to re-download.  I added a Hit/Skip worksheet tab.

Nice video Winsum,

I am only playing on paper until I get the hang of things.  If I would have bet today I would have hit today in Ga mid the 8846!!  After hours of looking at charts, I figured out how everything is suppose to work.  The only problem I'm have is updating.  After watching the video, I see that I have to click on Cell J20 to update any state that I am currently working on.  I'm not clear if the files are updated by you daily or will this occur just by clicking cell j20?  Note in the pair group, it may seem like a lot of numbers to choose.  When you are creating your pairs, you will see that in certain pair groups the numbers are flipped  (80 or 08). 

Thanks for the great video,

geo777

geo777's avatar - poop
                Douglasville
                United States
                Member #116865
                September 21, 2011
                21 Posts
                Posted: July 23, 2014, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

ThudSince the update their is know data available no matter which city i open.  What happened ??

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5397 Posts
                  Posted: July 24, 2014, 4:29 am - IP Logged

ThudSince the update their is know data available no matter which city i open.  What happened ??

I uploaded the Excel files and also updated the draw histories current through Wednesday 7/23/2014.

Is anyone having the same problem?

I will only update the draw history from now on.  I think the video should explain how to use both files.  Just select the state you want to use from the video.

Make sure both Excel files are in 1 folder.

Make sure you open the 2 Excel files in the sequence I expained in the video and leave both Excel file opened.

Excel files are for versions 2007 and 2010.  Not sure if they will work in Excel 2013 since I don't own a copy.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5397 Posts
                    Posted: July 24, 2014, 5:24 am - IP Logged

Zip Files Uploaded

Excel Versions 1997 - 2003

https://app.box.com/s/4dxm6v2kq7sph3z0esr5

Excel Version 2007 - 2013

https://app.box.com/s/xu2exkf2l2xtb0sq9pgw

1. Create a new folder and name it whatever you like. example: TeamprofitPick4
                    2. Download and unzip the 2 Excel file into your new folder
                    3. Watch Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJC5WXp4lLs
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5397 Posts
                      Posted: July 25, 2014, 8:50 am - IP Logged

P4StateDrawsLS.xlsm file updated with Thursday draws 7/24/2014

Download link:

Delete the previous copy.

geo777's avatar - poop
                        Douglasville
                        United States
                        Member #116865
                        September 21, 2011
                        21 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2014, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Good Morning,

The system works like a charm, but the only problem it sometimes its off.  When I say off the pairs come from the cold group of ranked pairs!  I hit NC last night which would have been a straight, but I am only playing on paper.

geo777's avatar - poop
                          Douglasville
                          United States
                          Member #116865
                          September 21, 2011
                          21 Posts
                          Posted: July 25, 2014, 9:55 am - IP Logged

I uploaded the Excel files and also updated the draw histories current through Wednesday 7/23/2014.

Is anyone having the same problem?

I will only update the draw history from now on.  I think the video should explain how to use both files.  Just select the state you want to use from the video.

Make sure both Excel files are in 1 folder.

Make sure you open the 2 Excel files in the sequence I expained in the video and leave both Excel file opened.

Excel files are for versions 2007 and 2010.  Not sure if they will work in Excel 2013 since I don't own a copy.

From what I heard, not much change from the 2010 version to 2013!

geo777's avatar - poop
                            Douglasville
                            United States
                            Member #116865
                            September 21, 2011
                            21 Posts
                            Posted: July 25, 2014, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

What! NO update for teamprofit spreadsheet??

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5397 Posts
                              Posted: July 25, 2014, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

P4StateDrawsLS.xlsm file updated with Thursday draws 7/24/2014

Download link:

Delete the previous copy.

This is the updated drawing Excel file.