Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Still looking for software similar to lotsoft, where I can extract overdue whole numbers

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by MonEl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
backwoods ga
United States
Member #155844
May 31, 2014
1896 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2014, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

I want to find the 10 most overdue numbers in various states pick 4 games.  I have no clue.  Everyone says lotsoft. But that software isn't available anymore. I'm not asking for too much am I.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7325 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2014, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

I want to find the 10 most overdue numbers in various states pick 4 games.  I have no clue.  Everyone says lotsoft. But that software isn't available anymore. I'm not asking for too much am I.

"I want to find the 10 most overdue numbers in various states pick 4 games."

That depends on how many pick-4 drawings the state lottery had. TN has three drawings a day, but combined that's only 6300 drawings. PA has 14,700 drawings, NY has 16,000 and it's possible to sort the data base by longest out. However by just doing calculations using standard deviation, the PA pick-4 probably has around 2000 four digit numbers never drawn and NY is slightly less.

"I'm not asking for too much am I"

Not if you know how many pick-4 drawings it will take to expect all 10,000 four digit numbers drawn or you know of a state pick-4 game where at least 9990 different four digits numbers were drawn. But because I doubt there is such a state pick-4 game, it's impossible to find the 10 most when around 2000 four digit numbers were never drawn.

United States
      Member #132100
      August 26, 2012
      1079 Posts
      Posted: July 24, 2014, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

As there are 10 000 straight pick 4 numbers for each pick 4 game, overdue pick 4 numbers can possible stay overdue for a very long long time, you didn't ask for that info, but I thought that I would say that anyway.

But for many or for all combined pick 4 games, there would be a much better chance of due or overdue numbers showing up sometime sooner.

As for the program that you mention you might still be able to download a trial-demo copy of it and maybe you can still get it registered into a full version, but that second is only a maybe.