Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I would like to say thank you for the winning

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 2 years ago by SkyLine69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
prncss59's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Norfolk, Virginia
United States
Member #156865
July 2, 2014
205 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2014, 8:19 am - IP Logged

We have a lot of people on here, I do not think you all really realize the blessing you all are, the ones that post there numbers so others can have a chance of winning and getting ahead, thank you again, the ones that stay up all night to get the system to work for us so we can get ahead, the ones that want us to do better for our families so we can provide. I and many more appreciate you all, I pray that you all get a huge blessing, You all are the ones that should win the powerball and the megamillion because you all will deserve it.

Lets Auguest be  the month where we get win after win and make the lottery mad haha!!

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Know lets d othe get money dancccceee Dance

I just want to tell the lottery officals give me my moneyyy Banana

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19767 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2014, 8:47 am - IP Logged

We have a lot of people on here, I do not think you all really realize the blessing you all are, the ones that post there numbers so others can have a chance of winning and getting ahead, thank you again, the ones that stay up all night to get the system to work for us so we can get ahead, the ones that want us to do better for our families so we can provide. I and many more appreciate you all, I pray that you all get a huge blessing, You all are the ones that should win the powerball and the megamillion because you all will deserve it.

Lets Auguest be  the month where we get win after win and make the lottery mad haha!!

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Know lets d othe get money dancccceee Dance

I Agree! Thank you Party

Let it Snow Snowman

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
      OHIO
      United States
      Member #4164
      March 27, 2004
      14586 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2014, 8:53 am - IP Logged

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

samgirl280's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
        nassau,bahamas
        Bahamas
        Member #156320
        June 15, 2014
        1182 Posts
        Posted: July 25, 2014, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Thanks Allot to You and if there is a Great response from here I'll continue the System

just because of this post.. 

Sorry to sound a bit off but its just amazing the accuracy of the System 

Just helping the World..

Great Rep.+

prncss59's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Norfolk, Virginia
          United States
          Member #156865
          July 2, 2014
          205 Posts
          Posted: July 25, 2014, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Thanks Allot to You and if there is a Great response from here I'll continue the System

just because of this post.. 

Sorry to sound a bit off but its just amazing the accuracy of the System 

Just helping the World..

Great Rep.+

It is amazing my father still do not believe its you all that help me he think its a scam or something lol I say pops its some good people that actually want you to win he says whateva lol well he will miss his money while I continue to count mine lol Dance

I just want to tell the lottery officals give me my moneyyy Banana

Krypton
            United States
            Member #140102
            March 11, 2013
            891 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2014, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Nice post and I agree there are a lot of fine folks on here that have been VERY helpful and I too pray fir their many blessings