Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I will successfully predict UK Hotpicks Pick 3 (for free) before the draw(s), only up to 5 draws!

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Tialuvslotto.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ThaJackpotkid's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
Johannesburg
South Africa
Member #155653
May 25, 2014
32 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2014, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Good day! My name is Colin (but you can call me by my nickname, Gambit), and I am 17 years old, originating from South Africa.

What I am about to say and reveal this upcoming week (a few hours before the draw), is 'for real for real successfully proven' 1940 times and counting!

*IMPORTANT NOTE*: you can at least judge by my results, should you have any doubts whatsoever.

Let's begin, shall we?

Just once, wouldn't you like to win the Lottery Jackpot, no almosts, no arm-twisting, just no bunch of baloney.
Well this is the 'Gambit System' to the rescue, and well I would rather show you - than claim. Remember, you can, by all means, make a judgement after the draw(s).

This is what I am saying, check:

-I am claiming to successfully predict & win the UK Lottery Hotpicks Pick 3 in 'every' draw!
-I will successfully predict the winning UK Lottery Pick 3 numbers for free, with only up to 5 consecutive draws, to prove that I am the real deal (...Can YOU do as good or better than that?).
-With:
         350 Pick 3 combinations, an investment of 350 pounds.
         And a profit of 100 pounds.
         I promise that nothing can/will go wrong, and I will prove it.
         I have a perfect UK Hotpicks Pick 3 strategy, not because of the amount of tickets I will own
         Remember, for free with only up to 5 draws.
-I will produce the results 10-8 hours before the draw(s), on Wednesdays and Saturdays original drawing days. And for the last time, only up to 5 consecutive draws.

So (if or) after I have successfully proven that I am the real deal after 5 consecutive draws. Then we can start talking pounds and cents. Since I will not be producing the upcoming winning results anymore. And no worries, because it will be priced at a reasonable price and also at a reasonable number of customers.

My quote:
"Wheel your Lottery numbers like a book,
Calculate like a machine,
And pick your numbers like a magician!"

Until next time!

Sincerely Yours
Gambit

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1744 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2014, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Good day! My name is Colin (but you can call me by my nickname, Gambit), and I am 17 years old, originating from South Africa.

What I am about to say and reveal this upcoming week (a few hours before the draw), is 'for real for real successfully proven' 1940 times and counting!

*IMPORTANT NOTE*: you can at least judge by my results, should you have any doubts whatsoever.

Let's begin, shall we?

Just once, wouldn't you like to win the Lottery Jackpot, no almosts, no arm-twisting, just no bunch of baloney.
    Well this is the 'Gambit System' to the rescue, and well I would rather show you - than claim. Remember, you can, by all means, make a judgement after the draw(s).

-I am claiming to successfully predict & win the UK Lottery Hotpicks Pick 3 in 'every' draw!
    -I will successfully predict the winning UK Lottery Pick 3 numbers for free, with only up to 5 consecutive draws, to prove that I am the real deal (...Can YOU do as good or better than that?).
    -With:
             I have a perfect UK Hotpicks Pick 3 strategy, not because of the amount of tickets I will own
    -I will produce the results 10-8 hours before the draw(s), on Wednesdays and Saturdays original drawing days. And for the last time, only up to 5 consecutive draws.

So (if or) after I have successfully proven that I am the real deal after 5 consecutive draws. Then we can start talking pounds and cents. Since I will not be producing the upcoming winning results anymore. And no worries, because it will be priced at a reasonable price and also at a reasonable number of customers.

My quote:

Until next time!

Sincerely Yours
    Gambit

Anybody can win the Pick 3 lottery playing "350 Pick 3 combinations"  for "5 consecutive draws".  This is Sheer LUNACY !!!  Anyone who would invest 350 pounds or dollars playing Pick 3 is STUPID!!! Go find a DAY JOB !!!

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2014, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Cool !

350 combos is a lot, but it doesn't matter, as long as you can be in the profit zone on a consistent basis. And if you play online, your profit zone will be much higher.

Can't wait to see this.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19964 Posts
        Posted: July 28, 2014, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Let's begin, shall we?

-With:

My quote:

Until next time!

Sincerely Yours
        Gambit

wait where you go Gambit??

If your wheeling can you tell me A Few numbers to play in Indiana. Smiley

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19964 Posts
          Posted: July 28, 2014, 9:31 am - IP Logged

i forgot to ask will they be STRAIGHT HITS Smash

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
            Member #152758
            February 24, 2014
            327 Posts
            Posted: July 28, 2014, 9:51 am - IP Logged

this  kid  is  delusional,   what   a   joke

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
              Whiskey Island
              United States
              Member #90216
              April 24, 2010
              12808 Posts
              Posted: July 28, 2014, 10:00 am - IP Logged

The kid has delusion on grandeur !

u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19964 Posts
                Posted: July 28, 2014, 10:02 am - IP Logged

this  kid  is  delusional,   what   a   joke

Wow you haven't even see what he can do yet to early to judge he said he is the real deal Cool

Let it Snow Snowman

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #150797
                  December 31, 2013
                  822 Posts
                  Posted: July 28, 2014, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Lotto HotPicks – Pick and match

Lotto HotPicks logo

You could win bigger prizes by picking and matching fewer Lotto numbers. Match your Lotto HotPicks numbers against the Lotto Draw. Easy as 1, 2, 3…

How much does it cost?

• £1 per board, per draw

How do I play Lotto HotPicks?

• Pick a day to play
                  • Choose 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 numbers (1 to 49)
                  • Or ask for a Lucky Dip®
                  • Choose to play up to 8 weeks in advance
                  • Match your Lotto HotPicks numbers against the main Lotto draw numbers

What could I win?

GameMatchWinΔ
                  Pick 11 Number£5
                  Pick 22 Numbers£40
                  Pick 33 Numbers£450
                  Pick 44 Numbers£7,000
                  Pick 55 Numbers£130,000

ΔIn exceptional circumstances, and depending on the number of winners in a particular game, prizes may be less than stated. See published Game Procedures for current details (also available at Retailers).

When are the draws?

• Saturday
                  • Wednesday

So, as I understand it, this is not a conventional Pick3 game with 1000 combinations.  The goal is to match 3 of the winning numbers from that evening's 6/49 draw, so there would be no repeated numbers as in Pick 3. 

This would give you 18,424 possible combinations of 3 numbers (c49,3), of which 20 (c6,3) would be winners.  This gives odds of 1:922.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #150797
                    December 31, 2013
                    822 Posts
                    Posted: July 28, 2014, 10:15 am - IP Logged

One might approach this challenge by playing every pair.  There are 1176 (c49,2) of them, so Gambit could have constructed a wheel that covers most of the pairs in combinations of 3.  If you know that every one of your tickets has 2 right, the odds would then be pretty good to get a 3rd number on one of your 350 tickets.

Of course, there are probably other approaches.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                      Member #146028
                      August 22, 2013
                      851 Posts
                      Posted: July 28, 2014, 10:35 am - IP Logged

MINDVENTION??

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Winner
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #155844
                        May 31, 2014
                        1926 Posts
                        Posted: July 28, 2014, 11:09 am - IP Logged

One might approach this challenge by playing every pair.  There are 1176 (c49,2) of them, so Gambit could have constructed a wheel that covers most of the pairs in combinations of 3.  If you know that every one of your tickets has 2 right, the odds would then be pretty good to get a 3rd number on one of your 350 tickets.

Of course, there are probably other approaches.

Thanks for good explanation of game and odds.

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #150797
                          December 31, 2013
                          822 Posts
                          Posted: July 28, 2014, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Thanks for good explanation of game and odds.

Thanks, Lildarryl!  I'm glad somebody "gets it".

~Robert A. Heinlein

United States
                            Member #116344
                            September 8, 2011
                            3941 Posts
                            Posted: July 28, 2014, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Lotto HotPicks – Pick and match

Lotto HotPicks logo

You could win bigger prizes by picking and matching fewer Lotto numbers. Match your Lotto HotPicks numbers against the Lotto Draw. Easy as 1, 2, 3…

How much does it cost?

• £1 per board, per draw

How do I play Lotto HotPicks?

• Pick a day to play
                            • Choose 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 numbers (1 to 49)
                            • Or ask for a Lucky Dip®
                            • Choose to play up to 8 weeks in advance
                            • Match your Lotto HotPicks numbers against the main Lotto draw numbers

What could I win?

GameMatchWinΔ
                            Pick 11 Number£5
                            Pick 22 Numbers£40
                            Pick 33 Numbers£450
                            Pick 44 Numbers£7,000
                            Pick 55 Numbers£130,000

ΔIn exceptional circumstances, and depending on the number of winners in a particular game, prizes may be less than stated. See published Game Procedures for current details (also available at Retailers).

When are the draws?

• Saturday
                            • Wednesday

_____________________________________________________

So, as I understand it, this is not a conventional Pick3 game with 1000 combinations.  The goal is to match 3 of the winning numbers from that evening's 6/49 draw, so there would be no repeated numbers as in Pick 3. 

This would give you 18,424 possible combinations of 3 numbers (c49,3), of which 20 (c6,3) would be winners.  This gives odds of 1:922.

Thanks for explanation, most will jump to conclusion  without information. I recalled  a member asking picks for 5c90 lotto  and folks jumping to odds and what not, forgetting that 2/5 pays 250 times the betting amount, 3/5 pays 450 times the betting amount. these payout is far better than  US P3 games. I can pick only 2 numbers and bet one euro for a prize of 250 euros ($ 325), or play 5 numbers with bet option for 2 numbers for a prize of 250/10 , the same goes for 3/5> Euro 4500 (3 numbers on a slip) or 450 for option 3/5 on a slip. Italy has  normal lotto 5/90 and super-lotto  5/90, super-lotto is like Powerball  here, where the normal lotto is about how much you bet. just imagine cash 5 with format 5/34 and 2/5 paying say 100 times the bet amount, a dollar bet will give you a prize of $10 instead of  $2.

ThaJackpotkid's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
                              Johannesburg
                              South Africa
                              Member #155653
                              May 25, 2014
                              32 Posts
                              Posted: July 28, 2014, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Destinycreation, please calm down, the last thing I want is someone fighting with me because of what they think and not certain off. If you read the Bible, James 1:19 says, Everyone should be slow to speak and get angry, but quick to listern and undersand.

If you think you can also do that, then fine. We as the lotterypost community say, Destinycreation successfully predict the UK Hotpicks Pick 3 consecutively up to 5 draws, with 350 combitnations. And then publish the winning UK Hotpicks pick 3 numbers 8-10 hours before the draw :-) - It's,  You vs Me!

B.t.w why didn't you get a profit of 100 pounds every draw if you can do this?