Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Starting Sunday August 3rd...DASH FOR CASH coming back!!

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 2 years ago by darkinlovly.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2014, 1:59 am - IP Logged

I have been wanting to do this for a while...its a great game...it will help everyone with research and testing NEW SYSTEMS...or anything you have been wanting to test in your STATE..

IT WILL BE IN A CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT here at LP...

WE WILL BE USING THE ONLINE PAYOUTS...

EVERYONE WILL START OUT WITH THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY ..you can play any state you choose...you can bet until you run out of money...IF YOU RUN OUT OF MONEY...then you are out of the game until the following SUNDAY...

I will try to pull up some of STEVES DASH FOR CASH THREADS TO MAKE SURE WE HONOR his rules...

SO..PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT...its just a real fun game to play...something for everyone to get into and have fun testing and playing...

Think about it...heh if you win..you get more money added to your account and you can bet more which is what we all did...hahahaha...BUT YOU DO HAVE TO POST YOUR NUMBERS BEFORE THE DRAWING TIME..

SO COME ON...LETS EVERYONE HOP ON BOARD AND HAVE SOME FUN HERE AT lp...

Terry

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1706 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2014, 9:44 am - IP Logged

I have been wanting to do this for a while...its a great game...it will help everyone with research and testing NEW SYSTEMS...or anything you have been wanting to test in your STATE..

EVERYONE WILL START OUT WITH THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY ..you can play any state you choose...you can bet until you run out of money...IF YOU RUN OUT OF MONEY...then you are out of the game until the following SUNDAY...

I will try to pull up some of STEVES DASH FOR CASH THREADS TO MAKE SURE WE HONOR his rules...

SO..PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT...its just a real fun game to play...something for everyone to get into and have fun testing and playing...

Think about it...heh if you win..you get more money added to your account and you can bet more which is what we all did...hahahaha...BUT YOU DO HAVE TO POST YOUR NUMBERS BEFORE THE DRAWING TIME..

Terry

What is Dash for Cash ???  How does it work ???

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1528 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2014, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Terry

Hello lotterybraker,

I've never done it, but yes I think it would be a fun test. I wonder, can you consider using "corner-store" payouts as opposed to online payouts, being that the "corner store" is where most people play? It may be more challenging to play within these payout constraints, while being more instructive as far as wagering and profit/loss is concerned.

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1528 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2014, 11:20 am - IP Logged

What is Dash for Cash ???  How does it work ???

Hello destinycreation,

The following link has all the Dash for Cash rules as invented and posted by the venerable Steve, aka LP member "Sfilippo".

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/132651

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19859 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2014, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Sounds interesting Smiley

Let it Snow Snowman

mississippi
            United States
            Member #34478
            March 3, 2006
            5903 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2014, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Hello Kola...sure we can use actual payouts...that might even work better..who knows...I mean if you are going to test something..you just as well use actual payouts...

to anothers question..is a PLAY THE LOTTERY HERE AT LP type of game...no money is awarded...although we did throw in a couple of free 1 month platinum memberships to winners in the past if I am not mistaken...

ITS JUST A GAME..IF YOU like pic 3...you post your numbers...subtract the amount it would cost you from your LP ACCOUNT and PLAY THEM for that day or all week...you can play pic 3 or pic 4...

I think we started out with 75.00 bucks last time...so everyone will have 75.00 dollars in their account to play whatever numbers they want...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

mississippi
              United States
              Member #34478
              March 3, 2006
              5903 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2014, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

OK IF WE ARE GOING TO USE THE CORNER STORE PAYOUTS

we all need to know what they are...since I dont live in a lottery state at all...I have no idea what the payouts are..well some I do..

so..50 straight = 250.00 right

1.00 bet = 500.00 right

WHAT DOES BOX PIC 3 PAY..

WHAT DOES A BOX PIC 3 DOUBLE PAY

24 WAY BOX ON PIC 4

DOUBLE ON PIC 4...TRIPLE ON PIC 4...STRAIGHTS ARE 2500.00 AND 5000.00 FOR 50 CENT AND A DOLLAR CORRECT?

Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1528 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2014, 11:09 am - IP Logged

OK IF WE ARE GOING TO USE THE CORNER STORE PAYOUTS

we all need to know what they are...since I dont live in a lottery state at all...I have no idea what the payouts are..well some I do..

so..50 straight = 250.00 right

1.00 bet = 500.00 right

WHAT DOES BOX PIC 3 PAY..

WHAT DOES A BOX PIC 3 DOUBLE PAY

24 WAY BOX ON PIC 4

DOUBLE ON PIC 4...TRIPLE ON PIC 4...STRAIGHTS ARE 2500.00 AND 5000.00 FOR 50 CENT AND A DOLLAR CORRECT?

Hi Lotterybraker...

Yes, those payouts figures you quoted for the Pick 3/4 straight plays are correct. And to your question,

PICK 3 BOX

Unique Digits 6-way(ex:123).                                       Double, 3-way(ex:112)

50 cents = $40.                                                           50 cents = $80

$1.00     = $80.                                                           $1.00.    = $160

PICK 4 BOX

Unique Digits, 24-way(ex:1234).                                   One Pair of Doubles, 12-way(ex:1123)   

50 cents = $100.                                                          50 cents = $200

$1.00.    = $200.                                                          $1.00.    = $400

Two Pairs of Doubles, 6-way(ex:1122).                           Triple, 4-way(1112)

50 cents = $400.                                                          50 cents = $600

$1.00     = $800.                                                          $1.00.    = $1200

Kola

mississippi
                  United States
                  Member #34478
                  March 3, 2006
                  5903 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2014, 1:36 am - IP Logged

Hi Lotterybraker...

Yes, those payouts figures you quoted for the Pick 3/4 straight plays are correct. And to your question,

PICK 3 BOX

Unique Digits 6-way(ex:123).                                       Double, 3-way(ex:112)

50 cents = $40.                                                           50 cents = $80

$1.00     = $80.                                                           $1.00.    = $160

PICK 4 BOX

Unique Digits, 24-way(ex:1234).                                   One Pair of Doubles, 12-way(ex:1123)   

50 cents = $100.                                                          50 cents = $200

$1.00.    = $200.                                                          $1.00.    = $400

Two Pairs of Doubles, 6-way(ex:1122).                           Triple, 4-way(1112)

50 cents = $400.                                                          50 cents = $600

$1.00     = $800.                                                          $1.00.    = $1200

Kola

Thanks Kola..we will use these payouts...that seems very fair to me...I was looking at some of STEVES work on DASH FOR CASH...he did a FANTASTIC JOB on keeping up with everything...I am thinking now we should have pitched in and paid him a small salary or something...lol

WELL..SUNDAY MORNING WILL BE THE FIRST RUN AT IT...if ANYONE WANTS TO PLAY...you are more, more , more than welcome to come by and play...I WELL REMEMBER last time we played this game...we all had a BLAST..

It will be a great way for everyone to play...test new systems if they want to....design some newer ones if they want to...main thing is just to enjoy the great company here at LP and have a good time...

I THINK WE ALL DECIDED that the average PLAYER would probably spend around 70.00 dollars a week or about 10 bucks a day...of course that was way before several states went to multiple draws per day..so using the   actual payouts are SUITED BETTER FOR THE AVERAGE PLAY...

Heh even if noone wants to play..its still worth a shot to try...nothing wrong at all meeting and making new friends...and just having a great time at a really great place....Terry

Bay Harbor Island,Florida
                    United States
                    Member #155033
                    May 6, 2014
                    1785 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2014, 9:47 am - IP Logged

wow.I thought I was the only one that new about that........your great ....

thanks for that info people just dont like just by looking at another state that has more draws then your state

most of the time comes out with at least 3 of the numbers that will come out of the state your in on that day......

I have help so much people make money in what I do which is this here...

Just before the next of the last month I played a number I knew would come out st8 and plays it st8 only for a whole week and lose bad.....the numbers been coming out but not in the order I have them....I want to hit st8 numbers buts its not that ez.....I also so have another way I play that can help all my online friends that dont know it.