Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Something for the Diehard Lottery Players..

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 2 years ago by honeybuttaz1979.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
samgirl280's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
nassau,bahamas
Bahamas
Member #156320
June 15, 2014
1197 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2014, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Hello again to All out there,

Its your girl again wishing only to share some of this free money that been giving out lately..

So if you have been noticing, i've been for the two weeks trying to share with others

a remarkable new discover on how to win daily in the format of wagering all states,

So i did an introduction and brought to LP A Trial Versions of a System i'm now using forever,

and day by day i watch as i'm racking in the mega bucks and Special Hits that are referred to

as ""Manifolds""{such a silly name}..I try my hardest to keep up with studying threads that

are daily newspaper articles here on this site..

And in all my observations i see that there are so many out there that are just stuck

in there own "Lucky Prediction World's""

Some who offer pairs as hits....but no certainty on the exact three digits..

Some who list out a Million numbers for one state and barely a box hit..

Then the others that just post thing here on this site for the fun of it..

What will be offered here will be considered history...

Since a Special holiday for all of us Bahamians is near and right around the corner.

From the creator of The Advantage Pro Time Traveling System comes a Special gift like no other..

""There is an immutable Law that governs the flow of time,the invisible principle that 

keeps everything flowing forward smoothly through an infinite causal Chain.

These are Laws that cannot be violated, but only enforced""

Word of the {APTTS}creator..

In All houses today consider these....

027 127 227 327 427 527 627 727 827 927 ..

Now in respect to What has been measured as well..

026 126 267 278 059 159 078 178 579 010 101

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

nassau,bahamas
    Bahamas
    Member #156320
    June 15, 2014
    1197 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2014, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Its your girl again wishing only to share some of this free money that been giving out lately..

So if you have been noticing, i've been for the two weeks trying to share with others

a remarkable new discover on how to win daily in the format of wagering all states,

So i did an introduction and brought to LP A Trial Versions of a System i'm now using forever,

and day by day i watch as i'm racking in the mega bucks and Special Hits that are referred to

as ""Manifolds""{such a silly name}..I try my hardest to keep up with studying threads that

And in all my observations i see that there are so many out there that are just stuck

Since a Special holiday for all of us Bahamians is near and right around the corner.

From the creator of The Advantage Pro Time Traveling System comes a Special gift like no other..

""There is an immutable Law that governs the flow of time,the invisible principle that 

WWWWWoooooooWWWWWW...

Since the world got offended by this,.. i wonder who else won today...

The few thousand bucks that became mines today was always mines to receive,

it was already written in history ..that all was needed was for it to be fulfill...

Early Maryland..=..372 Good Box Hit..

Early Michigan..=..727 Mega Straight and Box Hit double payout..

Early Pennsylvania..=..276 Ultimatess Hit of My Life..YYYEEESSSS.Double..Straight and Box..

Early Virginia..=..597. Got it Straight by a chance of a lifetime..and Box...

Early North Carolina..=..059 Straight Ultimate Double bet hit.....Bamm take that North..

Thanks Again Lottery Post....

Bye then People//

God Bless you All....

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

bestresult32's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      south carolina
      United States
      Member #125608
      March 30, 2012
      9905 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2014, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

WWWWWoooooooWWWWWW...

Since the world got offended by this,.. i wonder who else won today...

The few thousand bucks that became mines today was always mines to receive,

it was already written in history ..that all was needed was for it to be fulfill...

Early Maryland..=..372 Good Box Hit..

Early Michigan..=..727 Mega Straight and Box Hit double payout..

Early Pennsylvania..=..276 Ultimatess Hit of My Life..YYYEEESSSS.Double..Straight and Box..

Early Virginia..=..597. Got it Straight by a chance of a lifetime..and Box...

Early North Carolina..=..059 Straight Ultimate Double bet hit.....Bamm take that North..

Thanks Again Lottery Post....

Bye then People//

God Bless you All....

Great work!!! Comon 718

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~Helen Keller

garcia55's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
        ALBUQUERQUE NM
        United States
        Member #75315
        May 31, 2009
        110 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2014, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

hi Samgirl 280 this is Lawrence from Albuquerque New Mexico need some help can not seem to pick a winner. can I buy the system you use

Maine
          United States
          Member #99
          January 27, 2002
          1015 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2014, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Can someone explain what happened here? Why is samgirl leaving? She had the numbers......

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

nassau,bahamas
            Bahamas
            Member #156320
            June 15, 2014
            1197 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2014, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Can someone explain what happened here? Why is samgirl leaving? She had the numbers......

I'm not leaving nor have i ever left ,

you see ALX ..

It doesnt make sense trying so hard here on this lottery post,

why like some say this is a place gamblers come to socialize with other

gamblers and share techniques on how to win,

Well truly i believe in a few things that are of the contrary,

Not and i repeat Never will there be all who possess the unified Science of all things,

why...,because then there wont be any use for scientists or Doctors who do what

they do on a advance level we would have to take years just to get a degree in,

So if like the guy who owns this system says that he now possess the unique

ability to view the future or to correctly say,

witness the Space time Continuum with a devise and critical measurements,

and day by day i'm able to win big then since my goal is to just make pure money

and am winning hits like crazy then i surrender my all to this...

I'm only following instructions try to see if the universe see's what has been discovered...

SWATS Shawty
              United States
              Member #123454
              February 21, 2012
              22176 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2014, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

I'm looking for 101 in GA.