Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How are Pick 3 Lottery Numbers Drawn?

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 2 years ago by mrlottery15.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mrlottery15's avatar - Lottery-003.jpg

United States
Member #57310
December 31, 2007
150 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2014, 8:00 am - IP Logged

How are the Pick 3 Lottery numbers Drawn?

Now when I do my workout to select the right numbers for your state I try to look at what numbers have been drawn over the past 10 days. By looking at my workout for the current draw to see what numbers are showing from past drawings and I am looking to see what numbers are they going up or down on; because basically when Pick 3 and 4 numbers are drawn they go up or down on numbers that have already been drawn. It can be neither Pick 3 or Pick 4. In the State with both Pick 3 and 4 these drawings they go back and forth between both games all the times. Sometime the Pick 3 go up or down on the Pick 4 numbers and vice-verse. If you observe just the back three numbers in Pick 4 in your state you will see what I mean? I say this all the time-Pick 4 numbers are just a Pick 3 numbers with an extra number added to the front. When I do my workout I eliminate the front number of the Pick 4 and just work with the back 3 numbers. If I am trying to come up with the Pick 4 numbers I am looking also for Pick 3 numbers that keep repeating them selves. One I isolate these numbers then I all have to do is walk these numbers down from 0 through 9 to get my Pick 4 combinations. For an example if I think that the back three numbers of the Pick 4 are 123 the I just add my front numbers. It would look like this: 0123-1123-2123-3123-4123-5123-6123-7123-8123-9123 and this is the way I do it.
    Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1648 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2014, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

How are the Pick 3 Lottery numbers Drawn?

Now when I do my workout to select the right numbers for your state I try to look at what numbers have been drawn over the past 10 days. By looking at my workout for the current draw to see what numbers are showing from past drawings and I am looking to see what numbers are they going up or down on; because basically when Pick 3 and 4 numbers are drawn they go up or down on numbers that have already been drawn. It can be neither Pick 3 or Pick 4. In the State with both Pick 3 and 4 these drawings they go back and forth between both games all the times. Sometime the Pick 3 go up or down on the Pick 4 numbers and vice-verse. If you observe just the back three numbers in Pick 4 in your state you will see what I mean? I say this all the time-Pick 4 numbers are just a Pick 3 numbers with an extra number added to the front. When I do my workout I eliminate the front number of the Pick 4 and just work with the back 3 numbers. If I am trying to come up with the Pick 4 numbers I am looking also for Pick 3 numbers that keep repeating them selves. One I isolate these numbers then I all have to do is walk these numbers down from 0 through 9 to get my Pick 4 combinations. For an example if I think that the back three numbers of the Pick 4 are 123 the I just add my front numbers. It would look like this: 0123-1123-2123-3123-4123-5123-6123-7123-8123-9123 and this is the way I do it.

How are Pick 3 numbers drawn? They go through an awful lot of trouble just to 'draw' (manual-style) or 'display' (RNG-style) three simple numbers. They're supposed to be randomly drawn, and, random means without any type of pre-determined preparation(s) whatsoever. Random means from one 'clean draw' to the very next without any tampering in between. Sure, we've discussed and hashed this style of topic so many times but some still don't quite get it. Depending on what type of approach you're using, the methods used to select winning combinations can either hurt, or, help you. Most often, though, they hurt because because players are always dealing with the odds of something NOT happening or not happening AGAIN which is primarily a good way to filter out combinations considered unlikely.

Filtering is a process mainly used to remove those things that have the least odds of both occurring, and, re-occurring in the next draw. In my opinion, all the 'testing' they conduct is nothing more than a way to directly affect how the numbers are drawn which, in turn, also affects a player's filtering process. I'll post up some interesting results to support my personal beliefs and proof of this. There is a concept here that's based on the idea of not being able to bet on the pre-tests so they don't count and don't matter. I beg to differ on all fronts...and will delve into all this later.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
      Simi Valley, CA
      United States
      Member #156940
      July 4, 2014
      669 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2014, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

California D3 uses an algorithmic formula.  An algorithmic formula MUST contain rules - otherwise, it'd be pure random, and they'd just use the ball approach.

I don't know if it's an accident of the program, or intended, but from what I think I've seen?  The CD3 is designed to adhere to many different and varied "rules"... BUT, to violate them on occasion, too.  However, this could all be the illusion of maybe a simple algorithmic core; so simple, it appears to have rules, when it doesn't.

There are so many categories a given play can fill - let's say, a due sum; a due digit; a due pair; etc. - that any play, can satisfy one of them, and seem like the only perfectly right play.  All these "dues" become an extra layer of illusion: as opposed to pure randomness, where one plays against rules of probability; here, one is forever chasing "dues."  It is possible, that these achingly visible "dues" are the game's sneaky siren call for devoted players - it's there at all, to ensure massive losses among money-throwing players who, because dues are all you can ever see, chase them to their detriment, and exhaustion.

... but I think there's more to it than that.  I think (I have no proof, I just firmly believe) that, for one, there are a certain few immutable rules - rules to the game that do not change, not even once.  If you can discover just one of those tiny chinks in the armor... hopefully, more... any loophole in a system, any rule that can be exploited... would be the surest key to strategy success.... Smiley

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19819 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2014, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

If you're winning then you must be doing something right, if you're not then it doesn't matter.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
          Simi Valley, CA
          United States
          Member #156940
          July 4, 2014
          669 Posts
          Posted: August 10, 2014, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

If you're winning then you must be doing something right, if you're not then it doesn't matter.

Sure. And there's also a 50% probability you'll die today....

Either you will, or you won't! LOL

United States
            Member #57310
            December 31, 2007
            150 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2014, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

They are all connected. They go from one set to another...

Genealogy or Numerology 

I am sure by now many of you are familiar with both of these terms. Genealogy has to do with the study, accounting and origin of one's family tree; and Numerology has to do with numbers and their relationship to man and his belief. I am sure many use use Dream Books to look up your dreams and some are very accurate in their prediction. I can recall countless times when someone has commented to me, "Mr Lottery, I had this dream and I looked it up and it gave 389 (for an example). I have been playing it for two weeks now and has not Hit Yet?". My first question is did you run it down? And they ask what do you mean? I inform them that you dream has probably fallen several times but because you did not run it down and play the other nine numbers in its family you probably missed your blessing. The rundown on 389 would look something like this:

When  you dream a number look it up and run it down because it is not that your dream has not been drawn-it is just that one of the other family members was selected instead. And this is what Mr Lottery Rundown System is all about. It illustrates numbers and there relationship to one another.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19819 Posts
              Posted: August 10, 2014, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Sure. And there's also a 50% probability you'll die today....

Either you will, or you won't! LOL

If only we could get a 50% probability we would win today....... or tomorrow but probability is we won't win either day unless we cover 50% of the possible combinations. Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7297 Posts
                Posted: August 10, 2014, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

They are all connected. They go from one set to another...

Genealogy or Numerology 

I am sure by now many of you are familiar with both of these terms. Genealogy has to do with the study, accounting and origin of one's family tree; and Numerology has to do with numbers and their relationship to man and his belief. I am sure many use use Dream Books to look up your dreams and some are very accurate in their prediction. I can recall countless times when someone has commented to me, "Mr Lottery, I had this dream and I looked it up and it gave 389 (for an example). I have been playing it for two weeks now and has not Hit Yet?". My first question is did you run it down? And they ask what do you mean? I inform them that you dream has probably fallen several times but because you did not run it down and play the other nine numbers in its family you probably missed your blessing. The rundown on 389 would look something like this:

When  you dream a number look it up and run it down because it is not that your dream has not been drawn-it is just that one of the other family members was selected instead. And this is what Mr Lottery Rundown System is all about. It illustrates numbers and there relationship to one another.

It looks like one the 72 ways you can use all ten digits in each digit position and create a 2 if 3 guarantee when three different digits are drawn. I used 2 of the 10 number lines last year to prove I could get at least one box win in every state/provincial jurisdiction.

It's possible I used that rundown before Mr. Lottery was born and used it because each digit appears once in each digit position.

United States
                  Member #57310
                  December 31, 2007
                  150 Posts
                  Posted: August 10, 2014, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Hun??????????????????? I is not that complicated!!!! Trust me?