Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 6:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

bad dreams

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Turkslady.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Turkslady's avatar - animal shark.jpg
Providenciales
Turks and Caicos Islands
Member #140840
March 28, 2013
1051 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2014, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

I really didn't want to post this dream, but I am going to take my chance.

3 long dream last night

Dream # 1 I dream myself rushing to catch a cruise ship  I was still at work thinking I am going to miss the trip also told my co-worker leaving time was 8.

Dream #2 I saw myself at an arena taking a young boy to my son to hold but when i get there he had a baby in his and told me he was about to leave, i leave with the boy and saw myself talking to a friend name Evan and asking him about his house he told me his sister still have it,  I then realize i was in a resort there was a vicious dog who refuse let me pass he was biting most people but not me, on my way down to a basement i saw this little satin bag I picked it up inside was an eye, I drop it it popped open inside was a roaster head tied with some other stuff, and the roasted start following me, (meaning witch craft) I pour some hot water on it it melt, i went to the basement and saw those ladies cleaning this room i told them to hurry up, they reply were trying but water won't stop coming, there was water coming from the walls, dresser every where , i look around there was 2 spirits and old lady and a old guy, i told the ladies let form a circle of prayers, we start praying the water stop but the spirit told me they are not leaving.

Dream #3.....I was heading church in a long lavender dress, and saw myself went the wrong way to enter, i look down i was way up on a floor, and a friend told me what are you doing upthere, i spend around and start to panic knowing i am afraid of height.

I actually prefer to request prayers for the 2nd dream instead of numbers.......................sadly in my book baby gives 053-069-3824 which fall the opposite way in Tri day, I just didn't want to play much with that dream....................Prayer request please.

Great big thanks to all.

Live-----------Love---------------LaughI Agree!

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #27294
    November 29, 2005
    16051 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2014, 11:45 am - IP Logged

I know there isnt much time, sis

Look at 414  441 today.... dress, work & dog give this combo

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

Providenciales
      Turks and Caicos Islands
      Member #140840
      March 28, 2013
      1051 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2014, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Tnx Sis

MystiQue470's avatar - spiderlady numerology-01.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #137241
        December 30, 2012
        16437 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2014, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

I really didn't want to post this dream, but I am going to take my chance.

3 long dream last night

Dream # 1 I dream myself rushing to catch a cruise ship  I was still at work thinking I am going to miss the trip also told my co-worker leaving time was 8.

Dream #2 I saw myself at an arena taking a young boy to my son to hold but when i get there he had a baby in his and told me he was about to leave, i leave with the boy and saw myself talking to a friend name Evan and asking him about his house he told me his sister still have it,  I then realize i was in a resort there was a vicious dog who refuse let me pass he was biting most people but not me, on my way down to a basement i saw this little satin bag I picked it up inside was an eye, I drop it it popped open inside was a roaster head tied with some other stuff, and the roasted start following me, (meaning witch craft) I pour some hot water on it it melt, i went to the basement and saw those ladies cleaning this room i told them to hurry up, they reply were trying but water won't stop coming, there was water coming from the walls, dresser every where , i look around there was 2 spirits and old lady and a old guy, i told the ladies let form a circle of prayers, we start praying the water stop but the spirit told me they are not leaving.

Dream #3.....I was heading church in a long lavender dress, and saw myself went the wrong way to enter, i look down i was way up on a floor, and a friend told me what are you doing upthere, i spend around and start to panic knowing i am afraid of height.

I actually prefer to request prayers for the 2nd dream instead of numbers.......................sadly in my book baby gives 053-069-3824 which fall the opposite way in Tri day, I just didn't want to play much with that dream....................Prayer request please.

Great big thanks to all.

008x  808x   888x  156x

116x   601x

1234   555x  5558   558x

3126    316x

1, 2, 3, 4, 6,  11,  12,  13,  16,  21,  26, 33,  34

Providenciales
          Turks and Caicos Islands
          Member #140840
          March 28, 2013
          1051 Posts
          Posted: August 14, 2014, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks MystiQue470

Providenciales
            Turks and Caicos Islands
            Member #140840
            March 28, 2013
            1051 Posts
            Posted: August 14, 2014, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

1234 Massachussetts  wow, none of my house here, I hope someone caught it.