Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fantasy 5 Lotto: How many times has a single person won?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 2 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
homestead
United States
Member #158182
August 14, 2014
132 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2014, 2:16 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

My name is Dan Carter. The question that I want to ask you is how many times has a person won Fantasy 5 Lottery since the game had started. I know that the odds are better with Fantasy 5. But I have searched the net to see if anyone has every won the jackpot more than once. Let me know if you have read any stories about a person winning more than once on Fantasy 5...

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7310 Posts
    Posted: August 14, 2014, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

My name is Dan Carter. The question that I want to ask you is how many times has a person won Fantasy 5 Lottery since the game had started. I know that the odds are better with Fantasy 5. But I have searched the net to see if anyone has every won the jackpot more than once. Let me know if you have read any stories about a person winning more than once on Fantasy 5...

There is more than one state with a game called Fantasy 5 and since most of the other pick-5 games are 5/39, they should be included too. If you want to know how many times in your state, check with your state lottery.

Found several stories on LP by searching "win multiple times". A Florida Fantasy 5 player won that game multiple times. And for those wondering how:

Gilmor has created different sets of five numbers each, numbers he "just drew out of the air." Each time he plays, he uses the same sets. But each winning combination has been a different set.