Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

10 overdue & 10 hot picks for P3

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 2 years ago by MzDuffleBaglady.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
Member #38062
April 23, 2006
12585 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2014, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

I have been reading in a lot of forums & noticed that a lot of members are asking for a list of the most hottest P3 picks or a list of the most overdue picks for each draw in different states.  We do not have that here. Also I googled for that info but they are not out there without paying for a hefty price. Maybe Todd could add those list under our platinum membership?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23273 Posts
    Posted: August 14, 2014, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Suggestions forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

backwoods ga
      United States
      Member #155844
      May 31, 2014
      1891 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2014, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Ill pay anyprice for that info.

backwoods ga
        United States
        Member #155844
        May 31, 2014
        1891 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2014, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Todd, can u address this suggestion. Please.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23273 Posts
          Posted: August 16, 2014, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Todd, can u address this suggestion. Please.

Sure, these things take months of planning and development to implement.  I can say that before this suggestion was written I had been looking into doing such a thing on Lottery Post.  However, I can't say "It's on the way!" because it is nowhere near that phase.

Lottery Post is a gigantic Web site with many aspects that I am constantly needing to work on -- not just the stuff you see and use, but also all the technology that runs it.  So all of the features you see on Lottery Post compete with my time just keeping the site running and working on all the various computers and devices that people use. 

Not to mention all the day-to-day stuff it takes to run the site.  Just look at all the squabbling that goes on, with people constantly writing to me complaining about this member or that member.  Or the guys who keep signing up under different names.  Or the ones who keep trying to post free advertisements.  An on and on.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

backwoods ga
            United States
            Member #155844
            May 31, 2014
            1891 Posts
            Posted: August 16, 2014, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Sure, these things take months of planning and development to implement.  I can say that before this suggestion was written I had been looking into doing such a thing on Lottery Post.  However, I can't say "It's on the way!" because it is nowhere near that phase.

Lottery Post is a gigantic Web site with many aspects that I am constantly needing to work on -- not just the stuff you see and use, but also all the technology that runs it.  So all of the features you see on Lottery Post compete with my time just keeping the site running and working on all the various computers and devices that people use. 

Not to mention all the day-to-day stuff it takes to run the site.  Just look at all the squabbling that goes on, with people constantly writing to me complaining about this member or that member.  Or the guys who keep signing up under different names.  Or the ones who keep trying to post free advertisements.  An on and on.

Thanks for reply. And all u do.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
              Member #81314
              October 16, 2009
              18997 Posts
              Posted: August 16, 2014, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

I have been reading in a lot of forums & noticed that a lot of members are asking for a list of the most hottest P3 picks or a list of the most overdue picks for each draw in different states.  We do not have that here. Also I googled for that info but they are not out there without paying for a hefty price. Maybe Todd could add those list under our platinum membership?

Hi Lkydeb*594

I am creating my own list of the (pick 3's the hit the most) & the longest out singles, 120 box combinations.

I started it, using my platinum membership advanced tools.

But, it's taking me some time, because, I don't like the way I have to retrieve the information.  So, I'm working on just the 120 box combinations.

I haven't started on the doubles yet.

So far, I'm listing, the 120 box combinations,  with a column of how many times the number hit, and the date of the last time it hit, I guess I can add a column of "how many draws ago"?

With that information, I should be able to list the longest out, and the most hitting pick 3 numbers in Missouri.

I'm only going to do Missouri, one State, if I get it done, I"m going to try and do Illinois.

These are the only 2 States I play in.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!