Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hi LP People, please help.

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 2 years ago by AlphaRay.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Houston, TX
United States
Member #158203
August 15, 2014
7 Posts
Posted: August 15, 2014, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone.

Really nice to be here. It's pretty amazing to know that a 'treasure house' like LP is on the Internet for serious lottery players. As a lottery 'newbie', this site has been a huge blessing to me and finally, I decided to join and be a member. In looking for answers to many of my questions, that was how I luckily stumbled onto this site.

However, I have searched through the topics and could not get any answer to this question, so guys please help:

Here is my question - I live in Texas and the games are 5/37 and 6/54. I am looking for a simple tool or software (nice if free LOL) that can do wheel and numbers analysis - a wheel or lottery number analyzer. A tool that by simply copying and pasting my 'suggested quick picks' (may be 10 or 15 lines) - the tool will tell me the numbers populating those picks - that is, all the numbers used to make up the 10 or 15 suggested lines. I ran into this problem since <snip> and <snip> sites went offline and as a newbie, I have no alternatives. Please I am open to your recommendations. Thanks and hoping to hear from y'all soon. Thanks guys.

Regards,

AlphaRay.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

pepper1's avatar - batman38
    hotatlanta
    United States
    Member #70664
    February 8, 2009
    1446 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2014, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

We have that here with an updated to your membership. I have use it when I had a different membership. Try it

Houston, TX
      United States
      Member #158203
      August 15, 2014
      7 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2014, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

...hi pepper1,

Thanks for your response, I really do appreciate it. Could you please give me more details about what you're talking about as I will also give more details.

I have a Random Pick tool that gives out 25 discrete lines. Scattered all over those lines are the winners for the 5/37 and 6/54 games. I want a simple copy-and-paste tool that would just analyse those 25 lines and simply tell me the numbers populating the 25 random picks.

Now, if LP has that tool, please kindly confirm and let me also know which level of LP Membership subscription I need to access this tool. I look forward to hearing from you soon pepper1. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Raymond.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3112 Posts
        Posted: August 17, 2014, 8:41 am - IP Logged

If all you want is a count of how many times each number appears, CoverMaster can do that. 

Just copy and paste the numbers into the Edit drop down tool bar that says Paste as a new wheel and the grid will adjust itself to fit.  Then Click the drop down menu Tools > Reports > Distribution and it will show how many times each number appears among the lines.

Just bing CoverMaster or go to lotto-logix.com

Keep in mind as a new member you can not put links in posts and private messages or even reply to private messages with a link or email in the message to or from you, or you lose your account.  People can send you a link, you have to remove it to reply.  Post some more, the problem goes away with posting credits. 

BobP

Houston, TX
          United States
          Member #158203
          August 15, 2014
          7 Posts
          Posted: August 18, 2014, 1:06 am - IP Logged

Hi BobP,

Thanks a lot, your suggestion worked. I also do appreciate your advice on keeping my membership of LP by keeping the rules. I surely will do that.

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
            The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
            Elgin, IL
            United States
            Member #68867
            January 1, 2009
            1224 Posts
            Posted: August 18, 2014, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

AlphaRay,

I don't deal too much with wheels, but I do love combinations.  From my group 65 listed below from the Texas Lotto Game, I am sure you can come up with some great numbers to wheel.  And. if you do not like these you can go to my file listed below and look at the other 149 Groups of combinations found in the Texas Lotto 6/54 game.

To View/Download Combinations & Patterns found in the Texas Lotto Game (6/54) - Go To -  https://app.box.com/s/kudv7uht9di3w0hh4stz

I give you 150 Groups to choose from -  Here is my Group 65

*************             GRP
            2007-04-118131415275265
            2009-10-14591314415265
            2011-02-26591314222965
            2012-10-105131424275265
            2013-08-31581418275265
            2014-03-2613151827315265

Good Luck & Best Wishes To All.......................................

Keep asking questions & I am sure your questions will be answered.  Also, keep in mind that with an updated membership, you will be able to obtain & part-take in more discussions offered here at LP.

Houston, TX
              United States
              Member #158203
              August 15, 2014
              7 Posts
              Posted: August 20, 2014, 6:57 am - IP Logged

...butch2030,

Thanks for the tips. I have visited your link and I'm 'studying' your stuff like I'm about to write an exam LOL! - awesome resources indeed.