Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Scratch off codes

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 2 years ago by CarliG.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Indiana
United States
Member #158268
August 16, 2014
2 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2014, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Hi! I know that the codes on the tickets differ from state to state, but I still have yet to find a 'good' site that offers at least the ones through $500, as most are known. But I have a FWR in Indiana, and I thought it was 'forty', but it's a bingo, cherry tripler, and I can seem to find anything on this? Also, Indiana, most ..(I say MOST), winning tickets do indeed have a 'faint' line in-between where the 'tear off' is. So, I have won many times this way. No guarantee of a jackpot, but at least 'something'. Thanks!

Florida
    United States
    Member #66575
    October 30, 2008
    3549 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2014, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Hi! I know that the codes on the tickets differ from state to state, but I still have yet to find a 'good' site that offers at least the ones through $500, as most are known. But I have a FWR in Indiana, and I thought it was 'forty', but it's a bingo, cherry tripler, and I can seem to find anything on this? Also, Indiana, most ..(I say MOST), winning tickets do indeed have a 'faint' line in-between where the 'tear off' is. So, I have won many times this way. No guarantee of a jackpot, but at least 'something'. Thanks!

Maybe try this site

http://www.scratchoffcodes.com/florida/

CG