Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

It's getting hot in here - pick 3 and Pick 4 Are the games to play

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
Member #109074
April 5, 2011
3517 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2014, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Why do you think so ?

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2014, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Why do you think so ?

The odds are better trying to find a system that makes money on a regular basis in the p-3 and p-4, than trying to win a major JP. Peter St. Pierre is making about 70 grand a year for over five years now, so he's doing something right. He and Steve Player used to be on the N.H. lottery website quite often showing off their winnings in the winner's list page which no longer exists.

I'd also like to add something to this Peter guy that I've wanted to write for a while now. About a year ago, maybe less, the New Hampshire lottery site took down a feature which showed a monthly list of the winners and how much they've won in the prior month. It seems kind of strange that they did this, but that's not my main point. The naysayers on LP always used the excuse that Peter was just a marketing scam who may have even been Steve Player in disguise. They also said that the feature on the N.H. site I mentioned above, was also a marketing tool to sell his systems. Well guess what, the feature is gone and the excuse has gone with it. 

So since the feature/page, whatever you want to call it has gone away, what will the naysayers scrape from the bottom of the barrel now? I'm sure that if someone were to find out the winners, they could, but those two individuals no longer have the supposed "FREE ADVERTISING" of winning amounts to mislead the masses. And I'm sure Peter is still raking in thousands a month.

I'll be patiently waiting for the unbelievers to show me their plan B excuses, since plan A has gone down the drain. Green laugh

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2014, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

The odds are better trying to find a system that makes money on a regular basis in the p-3 and p-4, than trying to win a major JP. Peter St. Pierre is making about 70 grand a year for over five years now, so he's doing something right. He and Steve Player used to be on the N.H. lottery website quite often showing off their winnings in the winner's list page which no longer exists.

I'd also like to add something to this Peter guy that I've wanted to write for a while now. About a year ago, maybe less, the New Hampshire lottery site took down a feature which showed a monthly list of the winners and how much they've won in the prior month. It seems kind of strange that they did this, but that's not my main point. The naysayers on LP always used the excuse that Peter was just a marketing scam who may have even been Steve Player in disguise. They also said that the feature on the N.H. site I mentioned above, was also a marketing tool to sell his systems. Well guess what, the feature is gone and the excuse has gone with it. 

So since the feature/page, whatever you want to call it has gone away, what will the naysayers scrape from the bottom of the barrel now? I'm sure that if someone were to find out the winners, they could, but those two individuals no longer have the supposed "FREE ADVERTISING" of winning amounts to mislead the masses. And I'm sure Peter is still raking in thousands a month.

I'll be patiently waiting for the unbelievers to show me their plan B excuses, since plan A has gone down the drain. Green laugh

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/259455/3034168

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1648 Posts
        Posted: August 17, 2014, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

The odds are better trying to find a system that makes money on a regular basis in the p-3 and p-4, than trying to win a major JP.

Been saying this forever. It's so much easier to hit on the small games with some regularity and experience real cash flow than to just continuously throw money at the JP games. That money has nearly zero chance of being recovered at any point in life unless a major win is realized. You can win on the small games and actually 'see' that money and do something with it...with the EXPECTATIONS and know-how of being able to DO IT AGAIN. Sure, it's fun looking up at the moon 'wondering' if/when you'll ever get there. I guarantee, though, you can pick the highest tree around your area and 'figure out' how climb it to the top at little at a time...then look down with pride saying, "I did it!"

It's about setting reasonable and attainable goals then putting forth the effort, time, and money to get there.  There are lots of people that absolutely know they're gonna win more money this week on those little pesky games...I'm one of them. Great post onlymoney!!!

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

backwoods ga
          United States
          Member #155844
          May 31, 2014
          1886 Posts
          Posted: August 17, 2014, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

making money on pick 3 and 4 is really easy... One poster ask me what kind of work I do in order to afford playing 35 numbers a state. That was truly funny..

that's $8.25 a state . To win $93.75

btw that's chump change and I used o play like that. Now I play for straights only and can hit them quite often.

i learned all I know from reading past threads on lotterypost. Day n night... 

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: August 17, 2014, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

The odds are better trying to find a system that makes money on a regular basis in the p-3 and p-4, than trying to win a major JP.

Been saying this forever. It's so much easier to hit on the small games with some regularity and experience real cash flow than to just continuously throw money at the JP games. That money has nearly zero chance of being recovered at any point in life unless a major win is realized. You can win on the small games and actually 'see' that money and do something with it...with the EXPECTATIONS and know-how of being able to DO IT AGAIN. Sure, it's fun looking up at the moon 'wondering' if/when you'll ever get there. I guarantee, though, you can pick the highest tree around your area and 'figure out' how climb it to the top at little at a time...then look down with pride saying, "I did it!"

It's about setting reasonable and attainable goals then putting forth the effort, time, and money to get there.  There are lots of people that absolutely know they're gonna win more money this week on those little pesky games...I'm one of them. Great post onlymoney!!!

L.L.

Always love reading what you write. Keep up the Great work. Thumbs Up

Life is just a Fantasy. Quantum Theory.

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: August 17, 2014, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

making money on pick 3 and 4 is really easy... One poster ask me what kind of work I do in order to afford playing 35 numbers a state. That was truly funny..

that's $8.25 a state . To win $93.75

btw that's chump change and I used o play like that. Now I play for straights only and can hit them quite often.

i learned all I know from reading past threads on lotterypost. Day n night... 

That's awesome !

Can you post some numbers before the draw?

Thumbs Up

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
                Member #109074
                April 5, 2011
                3517 Posts
                Posted: August 17, 2014, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for responding guys,It sure a lot of traffic with pick 4 systems......

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                  Member #9517
                  December 10, 2004
                  1272 Posts
                  Posted: August 17, 2014, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

New Hampshire Lottery's winner page is here: http://www.nhlottery.com/Winners.aspx

"Steve Player" is listed for July 2014 and Peter St. Pierre is listed for May 2014.

backwoods ga
                    United States
                    Member #155844
                    May 31, 2014
                    1886 Posts
                    Posted: August 17, 2014, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

That's awesome !

Can you post some numbers before the draw?

Thumbs Up

I don't post my numbers.  Since I don't look for validation from anyone on this forum.  If lucky loser or win d or lantern ask me to post before draw I would. But from a winners point of view   We don't have time for all that..   I posted 15 numbers for va. Had 3 hits back to back to back. And someone who played them superstraight hit for $5000.00. That's the power of what I can do. 

I win about $150 a month.  :)

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: August 18, 2014, 1:07 am - IP Logged

I don't post my numbers.  Since I don't look for validation from anyone on this forum.  If lucky loser or win d or lantern ask me to post before draw I would. But from a winners point of view   We don't have time for all that..   I posted 15 numbers for va. Had 3 hits back to back to back. And someone who played them superstraight hit for $5000.00. That's the power of what I can do. 

Ok, don't post numbers. Your claims mean nothing then. 

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                        u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19740 Posts
                        Posted: August 18, 2014, 7:49 am - IP Logged

I think you're onto something BIG!! Drum GuitarDance

Let it Snow Snowman

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7295 Posts
                          Posted: August 18, 2014, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Ok, don't post numbers. Your claims mean nothing then. 

The claim would mean a lot more with an explanation of why the numbers are selected and how they are bet. And as claims go, even without posting numbers and bets, it's not the same as purchasing two PB and two MM tickets in every drawing and claiming they'll win the jackpot.

It would be more profitable for me to find out how Keith Price selects and bets his numbers.

Just saying.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1648 Posts
                            Posted: August 18, 2014, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

The claim would mean a lot more with an explanation of why the numbers are selected and how they are bet. And as claims go, even without posting numbers and bets, it's not the same as purchasing two PB and two MM tickets in every drawing and claiming they'll win the jackpot.

It would be more profitable for me to find out how Keith Price selects and bets his numbers.

Just saying.

I'd bet very good money that he uses a form of the 'bankroll-style' system...especially if he's running numbers every draw. Then, I'd bet that he's not a light bettor, either. An $8K payout check doesn't come by way of spending $5. Those numbers were more than likely played heavily at max bet. And, to think that there are folks still believing that you can't make real money on this game...even a living, is completely laughable. That check was his PB jackpot...and he can do it again. Smart man right there.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

backwoods ga
                              United States
                              Member #155844
                              May 31, 2014
                              1886 Posts
                              Posted: August 18, 2014, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Just saying.

Wow. Me and Keith Price are friends.   Keith plays off intuition.  Seriously. He plays box. And puts money on each set