Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wow, P4 ATM system rocks !! my 3rd straight hit in 2 weeks !

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 2 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
Member #152924
March 1, 2014
129 Posts
Posted: August 19, 2014, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

I'm glad i took my time and studied this. Too bad, Whatzup is no longer around, he was the best working with this, i could have had more straights. Unhappy

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
    Wyncote,Pa
    United States
    Member #3206
    January 3, 2004
    60714 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2014, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Promoter????????

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2014, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Congrats !. Let's see the three tickets.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2014, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

I'm glad i took my time and studied this. Too bad, Whatzup is no longer around, he was the best working with this, i could have had more straights. Unhappy

Can you show us how you worked that particular system? I remember reading Whatzup's thread.

Canada
          Member #152924
          March 1, 2014
          129 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2014, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Promoter????????

Listen pal Black whatever...i am not here to talk about nonsense,  if you don't like my post, don't reply, you read me ? i see many systems being mentioned here, what is your problem ? Gee !

MrL

Canada
            Member #152924
            March 1, 2014
            129 Posts
            Posted: August 19, 2014, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Adios !!!

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: August 20, 2014, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Congrats !. Let's see the three tickets.

No response What?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19740 Posts
                Posted: August 21, 2014, 3:45 am - IP Logged

Congratulations on your WINS!!Party

Let it Snow Snowman

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                  Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #123290
                  February 17, 2012
                  3048 Posts
                  Posted: August 21, 2014, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Nice to see someone actually bought the system for themselves, there were too many people just sitting around requesting numbers for their state which was fine at the beginning when Whatzup asked for it but sooner or later one should study for themselves.

As you can see once he stopped posting, members started looking for him like little lost puppy dogs, no more interest and moved on. There should not have been only one person with the system posting numbers.The system is pretty good (I've purchased it myself).

I wish the thread had more members (since they purchased the system) working together to come up with winning numbers, exchanging ideas on how to make it better, that would have made the thread a bit more productive but it's closed now, so everybody is on their own!Yes Nod

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: August 21, 2014, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations on your WINS!!Party

We have no proof of his wins, just hearsay.

BTW, I forgot to tell you, I won pick-4 straight 15 days in a row. YAY!!!

What should I spend all that money on, any ideas? Green laugh

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7295 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2014, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Nice to see someone actually bought the system for themselves, there were too many people just sitting around requesting numbers for their state which was fine at the beginning when Whatzup asked for it but sooner or later one should study for themselves.

As you can see once he stopped posting, members started looking for him like little lost puppy dogs, no more interest and moved on. There should not have been only one person with the system posting numbers.The system is pretty good (I've purchased it myself).

I wish the thread had more members (since they purchased the system) working together to come up with winning numbers, exchanging ideas on how to make it better, that would have made the thread a bit more productive but it's closed now, so everybody is on their own!Yes Nod

There are two obvious reasons why there isn't more discussion on systems and betting strategies. The first reason is after explaining how a system works, they get bombarded with state specific requests by people who are either too lazy or can't comprehend how to do it themselves. The other reason is some of our members are wana-be predictors who never predict on the prediction board, will hijack the thread with their predictions. 

I really doubt things will change so it's a waste of time even mentioning it.

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #150797
                        December 31, 2013
                        814 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2014, 10:06 am - IP Logged

There are two obvious reasons why there isn't more discussion on systems and betting strategies. The first reason is after explaining how a system works, they get bombarded with state specific requests by people who are either too lazy or can't comprehend how to do it themselves. The other reason is some of our members are wana-be predictors who never predict on the prediction board, will hijack the thread with their predictions. 

I really doubt things will change so it's a waste of time even mentioning it.

Perhaps posters to this board should adopt a new rule: No state-specific results.  When a poster asks "Can you do Texas?" (or wherever) the answer should be "NO!" 

I imagine that it is rather a burden on those who are trying to explain a system to have to dig out 47 sets of past results for 47 states and do the required calculations.  I think that it is entirely fair, if you are sharing your system, to require the interested reader to look up their own state's results and at least attempt to calculate the numbers to be played.

'Course, what do I know?  Maybe they like the attention. Jack-in-the-Box

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7295 Posts
                          Posted: August 22, 2014, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps posters to this board should adopt a new rule: No state-specific results.  When a poster asks "Can you do Texas?" (or wherever) the answer should be "NO!" 

I imagine that it is rather a burden on those who are trying to explain a system to have to dig out 47 sets of past results for 47 states and do the required calculations.  I think that it is entirely fair, if you are sharing your system, to require the interested reader to look up their own state's results and at least attempt to calculate the numbers to be played.

'Course, what do I know?  Maybe they like the attention. Jack-in-the-Box

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

The fear here is most won't give any credit to the person teaching them to fish. Just guessing, but the teachers will probably say "milk before meat" or something else meaning the students are not ready to be taught the system.

Some of these systems are self explanatory so it makes me wonder if those still asking for their state numbers are also the same people answering emails saying they just won the Nigerian Lottery.

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #150797
                            December 31, 2013
                            814 Posts
                            Posted: August 23, 2014, 8:11 am - IP Logged

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

The fear here is most won't give any credit to the person teaching them to fish. Just guessing, but the teachers will probably say "milk before meat" or something else meaning the students are not ready to be taught the system.

Some of these systems are self explanatory so it makes me wonder if those still asking for their state numbers are also the same people answering emails saying they just won the Nigerian Lottery.

You are a pessimist Blue Thinking, Stack.

I, on the other hand, am an optimist Blue Angel who believes that people CAN learn to fish if they are challenged to do it and given appropriate guidance.  However, they won't learn a thing if they are just spoon-fed numbers.

IMO, people who do the state-specific calculations for their systems are just setting up barriers to people learning their system, and maybe something new about the game. 

And (true optimist!) I do think that people will remember who taught them to fish.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

Seminole
                              United States
                              Member #60174
                              April 8, 2008
                              123 Posts
                              Posted: August 23, 2014, 8:49 am - IP Logged

what is your system? does it work for florida