Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Most effective strategy for Ontario?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lakerben.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #145688
August 11, 2013
24 Posts
Posted: August 19, 2014, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

I have tried millions of strategies and systems  and have never really found anything that works consistently, I only play my state/province in Ontario, Canada.

I realize that some system work well in specific states only..does anyone have a system or strategy that they have found has good chemistry in Ontario? I feel that could help save me from wasting more money and time on something that just doesn't have chemistry with where I play?

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
    Ontario
    Canada
    Member #109243
    April 9, 2011
    31437 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2014, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

I have tried millions of strategies and systems  and have never really found anything that works consistently, I only play my state/province in Ontario, Canada.

I realize that some system work well in specific states only..does anyone have a system or strategy that they have found has good chemistry in Ontario? I feel that could help save me from wasting more money and time on something that just doesn't have chemistry with where I play?

What Game Specifically?

Canada
      Member #145688
      August 11, 2013
      24 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2014, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

pick 3 or 4

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11117 Posts
        Posted: August 20, 2014, 2:07 am - IP Logged

Lotto laughs fore for you.  Pick 4 is very good.

Smile

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11117 Posts
          Posted: August 20, 2014, 2:11 am - IP Logged

Blue sky

Mirror

Etc..

Or the rundown without the mirror

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11117 Posts
            Posted: August 20, 2014, 2:21 am - IP Logged

Lotto laughs program thread 196313 download on page 2 of the thread.