Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Algorithm for Defeating The Lottery Pick3.

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 2 years ago by samgirl280.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
samgirl280's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
nassau,bahamas
Bahamas
Member #156320
June 15, 2014
1184 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2014, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Hello again to All Gambler's out there in the World...

Here is were we witness the total Completion of Mastery of the highest Degree..

So in this thread i wish to, by the permission of the creator of The Advantage Pro Time Travelling System,

introduce a Highly Advance Formulation of Statistical Data Research on how winning can be made

easier by rising above the common Agenda of placing wagers in Particular States..

So we have here a Technically Advance System relating to the Energy Quanta Levels..

That  produces ""Time Series""" results that ""fall Indefinitely"".

It was the Phase Portrait of the Manipulation of ""Matter and Space"" that was needed

to be finish to complete all this .....

And now its finish...

So truly all those threads you may have seen me introduce was a Mastermind scheme

that got use now to this Place....It was how you exploit the Lottery into believing

that you were on to something then switching around on them ,just to prove

that their weakness was found..

The Total Control of Our Gambling Winning Destiny....

Get ready to be introduced to an Elite Format...

Good Luck to All...

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2014, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

So in this thread i wish to, by the permission of the creator of The Advantage Pro Time Travelling System,

introduce a Highly Advance Formulation of Statistical Data Research on how winning can be made

easier by rising above the common Agenda of placing wagers in Particular States..

So we have here a Technically Advance System relating to the Energy Quanta Levels..

It was the Phase Portrait of the Manipulation of ""Matter and Space"" that was needed

And now its finish...

So truly all those threads you may have seen me introduce was a Mastermind scheme

that got use now to this Place....It was how you exploit the Lottery into believing

Good Luck to All...

Exactly how does this Algorithm translate into a Pick 3 Lottery Strategy ???

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
      Member #109074
      April 5, 2011
      3519 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2014, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

your biggest fan right hereWink

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22884 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2014, 12:53 am - IP Logged

And now its finish...

Good Luck to All...

I'm not a simple person but can you put this in simpleton terms plz? We are by no means simple, uneducated

posters, it's just that we like black and white...not 50 shades of grey.

You don't have to sound like Einstein to explain how to win, just do it like Forrest Gump would, okay?

No need for highest mastery...just low key professional will do.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

SWATS Shawty
          United States
          Member #123454
          February 21, 2012
          22176 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2014, 11:56 am - IP Logged

I'm not a simple person but can you put this in simpleton terms plz? We are by no means simple, uneducated

posters, it's just that we like black and white...not 50 shades of grey.

You don't have to sound like Einstein to explain how to win, just do it like Forrest Gump would, okay?

No need for highest mastery...just low key professional will do.

I Agree!

backwoods ga
            United States
            Member #155844
            May 31, 2014
            1887 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2014, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Green laughLol

If I ever write a book I'm hiring samgirl to write all my marketing material

nassau,bahamas
              Bahamas
              Member #156320
              June 15, 2014
              1184 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2014, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

It was the reason why the Creator of The System banned me from trying to do my best,

It may seem that there are those out there interested but its all the same,

Its like you can feel a type of Energy radiating from this site that's so powerful it causes the 

flow of Real Time to become a Causality.,{Call it fear or fright }

but there is enough energy to win money from allday and night instead of 

idly wasting it..

To many Magician want abee's in the same place do tend to cause strife,

So to those who were following,

The Algorithm Is Completed And it did Extremely Perfect yesterday.....And Earlier today 

and Now for Eternity as long as the lottery remains in Motion..

All Thanks to Lottery Post Again for Allowing its Power to be Witness by Thousands...

A Special Thanks to All on the Site also,

Thanks Em..

Thanks to All.....

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

cynthhss9's avatar - avatar 6267.jpg
                marshall, va
                United States
                Member #138877
                February 8, 2013
                3153 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2014, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

I think the human brain can figure out the algorithm that is the lottery, just not mine lol.  But I'll keep trying.  When I do, I'll post straight hits for each state for a day to PROVE it.

nassau,bahamas
                  Bahamas
                  Member #156320
                  June 15, 2014
                  1184 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2014, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

I think the human brain can figure out the algorithm that is the lottery, just not mine lol.  But I'll keep trying.  When I do, I'll post straight hits for each state for a day to PROVE it.

Its funny how everything is just a joke to some of you guys,

its also interesting that this Lottery Post site has so much potential

to be or was already suppose to be an Elite Lottery Strategy winning

forum were the Lottery Commissioners was suppose to had this site banned

because of the strong togetherness of unity by all Players and strategist out there

coming together and using the most advance tools Mr Todd and so has set

in place on this site,for years its like ,

All this Lottery Post Site can and may turn out to be ,

Is a """Come search for your lucky predictors today,you just might win"""site...

Well its not my site,......Even if i wish it was""

I can only say this......That because of the choice of Free Will here ,

Unity will be hard to find,,...not for support or friendship ,...

but for the day we all reach one common goal....

WINNING THE MEGA HITS OF OUR LIVES IN THE GENERATION THAT IS OUR OWN..

Good Luck All..