Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Crazy dream last night!

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Jenwins.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Sc
United States
Member #153679
March 22, 2014
2418 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2014, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

I dreamt I was shopping for a watch.  The salesman showed me a small gold one.  But, I wanted something bigger and bolder.  He showed me a large black watch, but I didn't buy it.  I then was eating a buffet type dinner with a colleague.  It was outdoors and in some type of market place.  I didn't get all the food items I wanted on one plate and just decided I would eat that, then go back for more later.  I know it is crazy and the dream jumped around from one place to the next, but it felt like I was in 1 area where all this occurred. 

Thanks!  I hope someone can interpret this dream for me!

MystiQue470's avatar - spiderlady numerology-01.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #137241
    December 30, 2012
    15824 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2014, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I dreamt I was shopping for a watch.  The salesman showed me a small gold one.  But, I wanted something bigger and bolder.  He showed me a large black watch, but I didn't buy it.  I then was eating a buffet type dinner with a colleague.  It was outdoors and in some type of market place.  I didn't get all the food items I wanted on one plate and just decided I would eat that, then go back for more later.  I know it is crazy and the dream jumped around from one place to the next, but it felt like I was in 1 area where all this occurred. 

021    021x

01201  2583  6543

,1112, 18, 21, 33, 34, 000,  123x  1234

112x  221x  2121  1121

Sc
      United States
      Member #153679
      March 22, 2014
      2418 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2014, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!

collegem$'s avatar - ts
        Disney Land
        United States
        Member #92265
        June 3, 2010
        6853 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2014, 2:00 am - IP Logged

LADIES 18K ROLEX DIAMOND BEADSET BEZEL SUPER PRESIDENT WATCHESThe salesman showed me a small gold one

Method 1: 1-1-6

Method 2: 7-8-0
        Method 3: 2-5-2
        Method 4: 2-8-6
        Method 5: 0-8-2
        Method 6: 5-1-6

Method 1:  4-0-2-2

Method 2:  5-4-0-9
        Method 3:  7-0-7-3/7033
        Method 4:  0-3-9-7
        Method 5:  1-4-5-5/0455
        Method 6:  0-4-9-2/0412/0462

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
          Disney Land
          United States
          Member #92265
          June 3, 2010
          6853 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2014, 2:13 am - IP Logged

Datejust Special Edition

I wanted something Bigger and Bolder 

Method 1:  2-1-2-6

Method 2:  9-8-3-6
          Method 3:  7-8-8-5
          Method 4:  9-5-7-0
          Method 5:  4-0-6-1
          Method 6:  6-5-8-6

Method 1:  3-3-6

Method 2:  0-4-8/043
          Method 3:  4-7-2
          Method 4:  7-2-0
          Method 5:  7-0-4/404
          Method 6:  1-4-8

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
            Disney Land
            United States
            Member #92265
            June 3, 2010
            6853 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2014, 2:35 am - IP Logged

There are a handful of great restaurants along the Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk ranging from fresh seafood to tasty steaks.

It was outdoors and in some type of market place. 

Method 1:  7-7-1-1
            Method 2:  9-6-3-6
            Method 3:  9-6-2-4
            Method 4:  6-0-5-5
            Method 5:  8-0-5-6
            Method 6:  9-8-4-4

Method 1:  1-2-6

Method 2:  9-9-8
            Method 3:  5-7-2
            Method 4:  5-4-7
            Method 5:  6-8-5
            Method 6:  3-0-3

collegem$'s avatar - ts
              Disney Land
              United States
              Member #92265
              June 3, 2010
              6853 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2014, 2:42 am - IP Logged

Every woman needs some #prada in her life. Steph at Ala Moana: http://malldatabase.com/mall/ala-moana-shopping-center #alamoana #hawaii #shopping #shoppingspree #alamoanamall #oahu #usa #808 #vacation

Jumped around from one place to the next, 

Method 1:  8-4-9
              Method 2:  4-1-5
              Method 3:  8-2-8
              Method 4:  1-8-3
              Method 5:  0-7-9
              Method 6:  9-1-8

Method 1:  2-6-5-1

Method 2:  1-6-7-6
              Method 3:  8-5-4-7
              Method 4:  7-3-6-7
              Method 5:  2-9-5-5
              Method 6:  2-0-6-3

Sc
                United States
                Member #153679
                March 22, 2014
                2418 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2014, 6:26 am - IP Logged

Thank you!  I like some of those numbers!  Hope they hit!

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #27294
                  November 29, 2005
                  15860 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2014, 8:21 am - IP Logged

Gold watch  254  390  724****

Gold  660*****560 953  131  132  755***

Watch  253****  369  387  236  158  813  496  224  9214

Eating  640*** 072***071  798  889   822  599  3142

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                    Disney Land
                    United States
                    Member #92265
                    June 3, 2010
                    6853 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2014, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Macaroni Sciue Sciue restaurant at 124 Columbus Avenue near Jackson. Story about best pasta in North Beach. Photo of a plate of linguine with clams and mussels at Macaroni Sciue Sciue on an outdoor sidewalk table during lunch time. Event on 7/19/04 in San Francisco. Craig Lee / The Chronicle Photo: Craig Lee

Jenwins,

You had the three elements

The Circle..plate and watch

The Spinning from your watch,perhaps spoon and fork, going from place to place

And the Bold and bolder..the black deluxe time and watch.

I want to know more about that.

Does anyone here have knowledge on those elements?

Sc
                      United States
                      Member #153679
                      March 22, 2014
                      2418 Posts
                      Posted: August 23, 2014, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Thanks for all the help!  216 hit in SC yesterday.  Thanks again!

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                        Disney Land
                        United States
                        Member #92265
                        June 3, 2010
                        6853 Posts
                        Posted: August 25, 2014, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Thanks for all the help!  216 hit in SC yesterday.  Thanks again!

Jenwins-

You are welcome. I want to use your dream to help understand things you mention.

I hope that is okay with you. So far, no one has anything to say. I do not have a degree on the mystical dream interpretations. But I do, have a curious nature to find out more. But not everything you read is truth. And not everything you search about on the Internet is truth. But I did some reading on types of spinning. I came to an understanding.

You said something about marketplace. But, I will use a mall for an example.

A woman shops at the mall. She starts at one end. She finds the perfect dress. But to make sure, she shops at every store in the mall. One store she tries on some shoes. In the next store, she tries another dress in the dress room; she spins herself around in front of the mirror. She sees the price tag, the price is right but she still loves the first dress. In the next shop, she looks and smells the perfumes for Fall. Then after all that, she returns to very spot she saw the right dress. She is now for sure she made the right choice.

Now, for the man not all but most, sees the store in the mall, runs into the department he needs to find the shirt. He finds it and off to check out. He made a choice.

There are many meanings for spinning and going in a circle. Spinning in a man it could be something different.

I wish I knew more. – But in your dream. You could be taking your spinning into a deeper part of you as you take yourself in places. You are spinning yourself into a decision. The fact that you had lunch in a casual setting with a colleague, this could mean something about your career. You may want to approach your boss about a conversation, but you want it to be the right time. You might be feeling confused and uncertain as to when.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                          Disney Land
                          United States
                          Member #92265
                          June 3, 2010
                          6853 Posts
                          Posted: August 25, 2014, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Spinning 

Method 1:  6-4-3

Method 2:  8-4-9
                          Method 3:  2-9-3
                          Method 4:  9-1-7
                          Method 5:  6-1-9
                          Method 6:  1-4-4

Method 1:  9-0-1-9

Method 2:  2-5-1-6
                          Method 3:  2-1-5-0
                          Method 4:  5-8-2-8
                          Method 5:  7-5-0-8
                          Method 6:  1-8-9-3

other:3400

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                            Disney Land
                            United States
                            Member #92265
                            June 3, 2010
                            6853 Posts
                            Posted: August 25, 2014, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

What does a watch do with the hands?

Run a circle

Spins a cycle

9   -     -      0/ 5     -     - 8

4    4                       2        3

Night: 544

Day: 9048

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                              Disney Land
                              United States
                              Member #92265
                              June 3, 2010
                              6853 Posts
                              Posted: August 26, 2014, 9:59 am - IP Logged

When we dream of shopping, the type of shop gives a clue what we are looking for in our awaking life. What we buy also. You never said you bought anything other than maybe your dinner. I wondered if later on you stop to get something totally different then what you intended to buy that day. But to see a watch in a dream could mean luck and prosperity coming your way. Your color of watch was nice. Gold symbolized wealth and riches. Negatively it also means temptation. Black in a dream means mystery. The black invites potential and possibilities.

But the circle symbols…which you had many in the dream.

It usually means done. Complete. Whole. It’s not a mistake. Everything is in harmony.

Shopping brings fulfillment. Regards what we shop for; it satisfies something. The needs we need and wants. You did not find your perfect watch.

Your circle is not complete. You are not completely sure about something in this dream.

You took yourself in places for answers.