Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Apology to James Bender

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Nikkicute.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
Texas
United States
Member #150797
December 31, 2013
821 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2014, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

A while back, there was this thread discussing some new Pick 3 and Pick 4 books listed on Amazon by author James Bender.

I went off on a rant and basically accused Mr. Bender of belonging to the group of people who lift others' work from the web and pass it off as their own on e-bay, etc. 

Unfortunately, I am embarrassed to admit that I didn't do any investigation before I fired off these accusations, and that they were completely baseless.

I have now taken the time to read some of James Benders books and I am now wholly convinced that the material he presents is his own original work.

I wish I could retract my earlier statements, but they are now part of the public record and the thread has been locked, so I hope that Mr. Bender will accept my sincere apologies. 

Now I can work on extracting my foot from my mouth.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19891 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2014, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

You weren't the first LP member go off on a rant with no knowledge of what they write and you won't be the last.  Most of the stuff members write are off the top of their heads at that moment and has not been researched.  It probably did little harm since most members believe little of what another member writes.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5960 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2014, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

A while back, there was this thread discussing some new Pick 3 and Pick 4 books listed on Amazon by author James Bender.

I went off on a rant and basically accused Mr. Bender of belonging to the group of people who lift others' work from the web and pass it off as their own on e-bay, etc. 

Unfortunately, I am embarrassed to admit that I didn't do any investigation before I fired off these accusations, and that they were completely baseless.

I have now taken the time to read some of James Benders books and I am now wholly convinced that the material he presents is his own original work.

I wish I could retract my earlier statements, but they are now part of the public record and the thread has been locked, so I hope that Mr. Bender will accept my sincere apologies. 

Everyone makes mistakes, but unlike some you have the gumption, to admit your mistake. That says a lot, you come from good stock. Bravo!!!

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Broken Arrow Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #85721
        January 21, 2010
        160 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2014, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Well done Tail.  You are a good person.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
          Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #123290
          February 17, 2012
          3082 Posts
          Posted: August 26, 2014, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Has any of his lotto techniques helped you with your gameWhat?

Winner
            South Carolina
            United States
            Member #155844
            May 31, 2014
            1925 Posts
            Posted: August 26, 2014, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

We now know who James Bender is.   

All 200 of his books suck..

Self promotion at its finest

All the info is jacked off of lotterypost

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
              Texas
              United States
              Member #150797
              December 31, 2013
              821 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2014, 6:43 am - IP Logged

No, Lildarryl, I am not James Bender.

I have been doing some backtesting on his Base 5 Wheel and Quick Wheel concepts and believe that those ideas have merit, possibly with a few tweaks. 

They do require some serious study, however, as it is not always immediately obvious how to put the idea into play, especially for the Base 5 Wheel book.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #123290
                February 17, 2012
                3082 Posts
                Posted: August 27, 2014, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

There you go again with that same attitude that got you banned the last time, I mean

really? We all know who you are and yet Todd has allowed you to stay, don't you think you should knock it off!!

Until you have solid proof please stop with the false accusations as you of yet have proven nothing that backs up what you posted..