Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Destroying a number?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 2 years ago by hit tonite.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
Connecticut
United States
Member #61623
May 29, 2008
20581 Posts
Posted: September 1, 2014, 7:04 am - IP Logged

I see alot of super hits from folks currently and in the past (assuming they are not lying)..I was curious as to what

'stars have to be lined up' for you to take the plunge of dousing a number with 5,  10 or 20 bucks behind it.

I only ask because alot of times after a draw occurs,a person will post an old list out with 20 numbers on it and all I keep thinking

is 'how do they know that one was gonna be it? "

Are most of you genuinely 'Big Ballers" with deep pockets?..ride a B-day number all year?  TTT's point to one or 2 numbers ?

How do you know when to jump hard everyone.

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31517 Posts
    Posted: September 1, 2014, 8:34 am - IP Logged

I see alot of super hits from folks currently and in the past (assuming they are not lying)..I was curious as to what

'stars have to be lined up' for you to take the plunge of dousing a number with 5,  10 or 20 bucks behind it.

I only ask because alot of times after a draw occurs,a person will post an old list out with 20 numbers on it and all I keep thinking

Are most of you genuinely 'Big Ballers" with deep pockets?..ride a B-day number all year?  TTT's point to one or 2 numbers ?

I don't hit big very often at all but I have the "hints" to do it sometimes...like when I saw 888 on 8-30 the other morning in the stock market report & I had only 4 trips on my fat cat list & that was one of them so I had this strong feeling about it but then again the feelings aren't correct sometimes so I only played it for 50 cents & played it one time...started to second guess saying things like what are the chances of a trip to hit etc.

Another hint was when Mswiz posted the date 8-30 on the 29th for her list on the NC thread I had a strong feeling about playing 803 or 830...well was in a hurry to get to work & didn't stop...even thought about it when I passed the store & guess what hit that midday...you got it...it was 380...I could have torn it up if I had listened to the hint & acted on it!

"BUT" if I had gone with the "gut feeling" I surely had & played it several times I would have hit it really big....SO I think a lot of people put a lot of money on a "gut feelings" they have with a number....I need to work on that!...still don't think I could put more than $5 on one number though but then again if you lose you might as well give it a shot anyway.

We had a great p3 player named A$VeryLuckyMan on the NC thread one time who would put a lot on numbers & hit really big at times & he never lied about it I'm sure...I posted a picture of one of his wins one time...he couldn't get it to work & I kept it for inspiration but never really played like that!...did get a little better & would put a dollar on one & also play the same number 50/50 & got it that way a few times...now I'm talking about playing in the store...online is a different story!

Here's Luckyman's picture I was talking about...he got 5 exact...& many many more since then I'm sure!...I accidentally ran into him one time in a store even though we don't live in the same town & I saw how he played first hand...he bought lots of exacts too...of course he spent around 50 some dollars that day but it usually paid off for him.

Mar 23, 2009Daytime3 - 6 - 7

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #79502
      September 2, 2009
      6395 Posts
      Posted: September 1, 2014, 10:40 am - IP Logged

I agree with Vergie...gut feelings can pay off big. Thats why I only post a few at a time and the hardest rule of all....hold them. If it goes longer than a week..pfft. How do I know which one?  the longest digit out gets the most cash on it..

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
        Simi Valley, CA
        United States
        Member #156940
        July 4, 2014
        669 Posts
        Posted: September 1, 2014, 10:52 am - IP Logged

I have seen - held, touched - tickets from someone I know who runs a nearby liquor store, who made thousands off one multiple straight plays on the D3.  I didn't see the tickets he said he played the year previous; when on a single play of straights, he made $50k.  But if he was lying about that, he wasn't lying about the ones I did see.  He also showed me a few losers: ten in a row where one digit was off.

He also didn't tell me his system, sadly.  But if you were fortunate enough to have the spare cash to throw around, why wouldn't you do something like...

You know a block of 10 numbers is coming up fast, and soon.

You can probably whittle it down each play by a few - a few you know won't play.  Or, better maybe, use the simple rules of mathematics: Are 90% odds good enough?  Are 80%?  (Maybe 80% of the whittled-down amount?)

You then play each number six times (i.e., each of its six boxed iterations), all Straight/Boxes.  Let's say you were using the full pool + 80% odds as favorable: that's $48/a play.

Let's say you take five plays to get there - $240.

What would your win be, just using the very last singles win in the California D3 as an example?

$433 (5 + 1 of the Straight/Box wins)

Not bad, not bad... how often/soon do your stock portfolio investments pull in returns like that?  LOL

hit tonite's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
          Shelbyville
          United States
          Member #110399
          May 3, 2011
          915 Posts
          Posted: September 1, 2014, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Please, please, please share your secret!  While trying not to run outta money to lay big bucks on it!  WOW!

"Any hit is a good hit!  get 'em, get 'em, get 'em!  I'm gonna Hit 2 nite Smash!!!"