Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone have the P-3 system book by ENCOE?

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lakerben.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: September 3, 2014, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

It sells for 10 bucks on Amazon, and he gives some free pages to look at. It has something to do with the P-3 winning numbers a month before, but much more specific in strategy. It's got mixed reviews, but by some of the comments, the people don't really want to learn the system, just want to know what numbers to choose with a shortcut. 

I'm buying it anyways, just thought if anyone had the book and what they think about how well it works.

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2014, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

My specific question was whether anyone had the book. What?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19754 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2014, 1:55 am - IP Logged

It sells for 10 bucks on Amazon, and he gives some free pages to look at. It has something to do with the P-3 winning numbers a month before, but much more specific in strategy. It's got mixed reviews, but by some of the comments, the people don't really want to learn the system, just want to know what numbers to choose with a shortcut. 

I'm buying it anyways, just thought if anyone had the book and what they think about how well it works.

Good Luck Lep

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19754 Posts
        Posted: September 15, 2014, 9:12 am - IP Logged

How did the new book workout for you maybe you are winning BIG and out spending all that moneyGuitar

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2014, 10:40 am - IP Logged

How did the new book workout for you maybe you are winning BIG and out spending all that moneyGuitar

I have to order the actual book itself on Wednesday and probably get it by Saturday or Monday. The book doesn't come in a downloadable format except for Kindle, and I don't have Kindle.

I can't wait because it's totally unique by the bits of info I've been getting here and there. Something to do with looking at the dates and finding only qualified patterns using sums and some other stuff. He claims I can win everyday, so it's interesting.

It's funny to read some of the comments in the rating of his book by people who just want the numbers handed to them without any work, so they rate it 1 star. lol

One guy said that he read about 60% of the book and gave up because he kept repeating the same thing over, patterns patterns patterns, and that at the end he never showed him how to select numbers. Gotta love the noobs who have no clue playing, much less buying a book about the game, then bitching about it because they don't understand the complexity of it.Also what it takes to beat the game on a regular basis, and how it takes dedication, time, and patience to unravel the secrets.

u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19754 Posts
            Posted: September 15, 2014, 11:14 am - IP Logged

I have to order the actual book itself on Wednesday and probably get it by Saturday or Monday. The book doesn't come in a downloadable format except for Kindle, and I don't have Kindle.

I can't wait because it's totally unique by the bits of info I've been getting here and there. Something to do with looking at the dates and finding only qualified patterns using sums and some other stuff. He claims I can win everyday, so it's interesting.

It's funny to read some of the comments in the rating of his book by people who just want the numbers handed to them without any work, so they rate it 1 star. lol

One guy said that he read about 60% of the book and gave up because he kept repeating the same thing over, patterns patterns patterns, and that at the end he never showed him how to select numbers. Gotta love the noobs who have no clue playing, much less buying a book about the game, then bitching about it because they don't understand the complexity of it.Also what it takes to beat the game on a regular basis, and how it takes dedication, time, and patience to unravel the secrets.

I Agree!  ((Critics)) They are everywhere Argue Argue Lurking Bash Dunk

Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

South Carolina
              United States
              Member #18322
              July 9, 2005
              1704 Posts
              Posted: September 15, 2014, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Can't you download a free Kindle App, and read the book on your computer, for less money ???

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2014, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Can't you download a free Kindle App, and read the book on your computer, for less money ???

I was under the impression I had to purchase the App. Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into it.

addai1516's avatar - lib
                  Newyork City NY / westland michigan
                  United States
                  Member #93153
                  June 23, 2010
                  4087 Posts
                  Posted: September 16, 2014, 11:48 am - IP Logged

I was under the impression I had to purchase the App. Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into it.

Hey only money the power is in your hand my  friend , Have you forgotten about your systems u got ?, Pick 3 system chart ? and the elevator chart system  good sytems and many more ... don't buy nothing else to waste money . Good luck always !!

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2014, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Hey only money the power is in your hand my  friend , Have you forgotten about your systems u got ?, Pick 3 system chart ? and the elevator chart system  good sytems and many more ... don't buy nothing else to waste money . Good luck always !!

Thank you, and I agree, but there is always room for growth. 

Some people go through life with just a screw driver in hand, but then they realize they can't unscrew the bolt unless they have a wrench holding the nut on the other end. I've been searching for that wrench in all the wrong places. 

Using math, up/down/pyramid/ etc.. to find that wrench has had it's ups and downs. The wrench works sometimes but then stops working because it's not the correct size, making it slip off the nut. If I continue using this incorrect tool, the surface of that nut will eventually round out, and I'll lose my grip.

What I need is an adjustable wrench. Green laugh

Knowing when patterns show up and leave is the key I believe. 

South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #18322
                      July 9, 2005
                      1704 Posts
                      Posted: September 16, 2014, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

I just downloaded a Free Kindle Reading App from Amazon. Remember, Amazon makes it very easy for you to spend money purchasing their products.

Now you can read this lottery book for $9.95 Kindle, instead of $13.46 paperback, on your computer.

However, $2.99 is probably all it's worth, in the first place. This book is probably overpriced on Kindle.

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: September 16, 2014, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

I just downloaded a Free Kindle Reading App from Amazon. Remember, Amazon makes it very easy for you to spend money purchasing their products.

Now you can read this lottery book for $9.95 Kindle, instead of $13.46 paperback, on your computer.

However, $2.99 is probably all it's worth, in the first place. This book is probably overpriced on Kindle.

Excellent, thank you for the info. Good, now I don't have to wait to get the system, "Methodology" via snail mail. lol

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19754 Posts
                          Posted: September 17, 2014, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: September 17, 2014, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Very STRANGE day. I must say.

lol is so played out. Is there another Acronym I could use?

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                              New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11117 Posts
                              Posted: September 21, 2014, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Excellent, thank you for the info. Good, now I don't have to wait to get the system, "Methodology" via snail mail. lol

Your systems are probaby as good.  Save  your money.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag