Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Somethings fishy in Newhampshire pick 3!

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Jani Norman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116477
September 11, 2011
353 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2014, 4:56 am - IP Logged

Im not talking of seafood either! This is the THIRD time ive gone to the supermarket to the lottery area and seen posted WE HAD a winner in the PICK 3 Pick four!

5285$$ in eah(i cant recall the exact) somehow i DONT think so! All i can figure is 1, the person must have put in a HUGE investment in order to do this,

and didnt wwin much profit, or 2 its a scam by somebody wether lottery agency or the store. IMO theres just no way to win that much three times or more

on pick 3, 4. Im lucky if i get a pair now and then, i just dont see how they are doing it.. what do you think anyone? Defineitley something amuck here!

backwoods ga
    United States
    Member #155844
    May 31, 2014
    1886 Posts
    Posted: September 4, 2014, 5:02 am - IP Logged

What's fishy about someone winning..

Do you think people play in hope of loosing.

United States
      Member #116477
      September 11, 2011
      353 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2014, 5:36 am - IP Logged

Nothing fishy about winning... its just that much more than once is not credible, Like yourself... nobody can win pick 3 for that much its almost an impossibility unless the person put in a huge amount of money...

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5893 Posts
        Posted: September 4, 2014, 6:09 am - IP Logged

Im not talking of seafood either! This is the THIRD time ive gone to the supermarket to the lottery area and seen posted WE HAD a winner in the PICK 3 Pick four!

5285$$ in eah(i cant recall the exact) somehow i DONT think so! All i can figure is 1, the person must have put in a HUGE investment in order to do this,

and didnt wwin much profit, or 2 its a scam by somebody wether lottery agency or the store. IMO theres just no way to win that much three times or more

on pick 3, 4. Im lucky if i get a pair now and then, i just dont see how they are doing it.. what do you think anyone? Defineitley something amuck here!

If you are saying someone won over $528,000 dollars, it's not impossible. At a payout of $500 for a straight, you only have to bet $1000, for $500,000. There are a lot of people who do have deep pockets, unfortunately, not me. I have bet $40 on a single number,but I won't say, if I won or lost.

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
          OHIO
          United States
          Member #4164
          March 27, 2004
          14586 Posts
          Posted: September 4, 2014, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

What does this story have to do with Pick 5.... You posted it in the wrong forum......

No No

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

United States
            Member #116477
            September 11, 2011
            353 Posts
            Posted: September 4, 2014, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Sorry i dont know quite how that happ0pened but no need to shout at me and shake your finger at me..un neccesary! I hope you are hanging your head in your picture in shame  and not praying...i think you missed the boat...and God bless us everyone...who do you think you are fooling?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19752 Posts
              Posted: September 5, 2014, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

NH Maybe Steve Player was the BIG Winner!!Party

Let it Snow Snowman

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
                OHIO
                United States
                Member #4164
                March 27, 2004
                14586 Posts
                Posted: September 5, 2014, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Sorry i dont know quite how that happ0pened but no need to shout at me and shake your finger at me..un neccesary! I hope you are hanging your head in your picture in shame  and not praying...i think you missed the boat...and God bless us everyone...who do you think you are fooling?

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/