Welcome Guest
You last visited April 26, 2018, 5:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Turning Advantage Plus Into A Cash Cow! Is It Really Possible?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 4 years ago by garyo1954.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Do you think I should proof that A+ is fantastic?by posting up winning numbers for a lottery?

YES [ 13 ]  [86.67%]
NO [ 2 ]  [13.33%]
Total Valid Votes [ 15 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
Abdi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
Nairobi
Kenya
Member #64806
September 8, 2008
162 Posts
Posted: September 6, 2014, 5:29 am - IP Logged

My recent forum on A+ has resulted on some members asking for a proof of my claims on A+.

Some members asked for Mega Millions,Powerball,Texas Lotto,Hot Lotto and Irish Lotto plus among many others.

If the pool results will be score Yes on majority,then I will put up one lottery on Wednesday 10/SEPTEMBER/2014.I cannot promise you that it will be a lottery played within USA.

Don't miss out on this,seeing is beleiving.

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

Nairobi
    Kenya
    Member #64806
    September 8, 2008
    162 Posts
    Posted: September 6, 2014, 5:36 am - IP Logged

when your confident of the product you beleive in,you vote with lot's of confidence.

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19967 Posts
      Posted: September 6, 2014, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Good Luck Lep

Patriot

Nairobi
        Kenya
        Member #64806
        September 8, 2008
        162 Posts
        Posted: September 8, 2014, 3:02 am - IP Logged

Thanks.Sad Wavey

I Agree!

NASHVILLE, TENN
          United States
          Member #33372
          February 20, 2006
          1044 Posts
          Posted: September 9, 2014, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

You should always post your numbers on the prediction board before going public with any claims. 

That is one of the purposes behind the prediction board.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
            Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1875 Posts
            Posted: September 9, 2014, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

You should always post your numbers on the prediction board before going public with any claims. 

That is one of the purposes behind the prediction board.

On the other hand, anything you post prior to the draw will be called luck.

Best just to post the winning ticket. Don't have to tell anyone how you did it.

Best case scenario is to NOT tell unless you need the attention. Of course, either way will get you plenty of that. 

You might even get stalked, searched online, and have friends and family you never met show up for dinner. 

And keeping up with the emails, marriage proposals, and requests for help will take a few minutes each day.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"