Welcome Guest
You last visited October 22, 2017, 10:31 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

idk what to do

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoMetro.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
cherry valley,ca
United States
Member #158935
September 7, 2014
3 Posts
Posted: September 7, 2014, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

hi there all,

Ok so i have been playing for a min now and never had this happened to me or any one i know that plays. ok so i have a cross word i go in to the store to check it and it tells me winner 4 so i hand it to the worker he puts in the code and it said file claim form so he did it like 2 more times then asked me how much i said over there it said 4 so he comes around checks it and same thing then goes back and try it again then said oh idk it says 5 over here now  am lokking at the scean and it still said file claim form it never said 5.00 then he  said i dont know i will ask my rep when he comes in and then tells me the whole amount i have from that one and the others tickets. so is my ticket the wow hoo am hoping or just a back ticket?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1875 Posts
    Posted: September 7, 2014, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Try visually verifying it by comparing the winning numbers with your eyeballs.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

falcons799's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
      beech island,s.c.
      United States
      Member #158776
      September 2, 2014
      17 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2014, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

take it to the lottery office! you only fill out forms on winners 599

BUSTING THE GA/SC LOTTERIES BANKS!!Smash

cherry valley,ca
        United States
        Member #158935
        September 7, 2014
        3 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2014, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

thanks for that, and i have and am only comin up with 4 words. I have read before that the codes on the card could say its a big winner but after you scratcher off the letters its not. but the codes are?

cherry valley,ca
          United States
          Member #158935
          September 7, 2014
          3 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2014, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Banana i will just cry if it is, am in a really bad spot right now. what a blessing if it is ... if not lol guess i was still blessed cuz for the passed todays i have been happy at the change it is good.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31615 Posts
            Posted: September 7, 2014, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

sign ur ticket

love to nibble those micey feet.

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
              Happyland
              United States
              Member #146344
              September 1, 2013
              1139 Posts
              Posted: September 7, 2014, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

What's the game? If it's a $5 crossword those don't have any $5 prizes. Only the $3 ones do. Tbh your post is a little confusing.

If the machine says to file claim form, that means the prize is $600 or more. Just go find a self-scanner and double-check yourself. It will tell you to file form or see claim center; honestly the prize amount is irrelevant since you would find out anyway at the claim center. LOL If it says anything other than what I just said, it should tell you how much you won. "Winner 4" could be $4, but again that would be on a $3 crossword.

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
              If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2017: 0% (0 tickets)
              P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1